The Tim Tracker #69 Trashy Tim Tracker White Trash People With Money Awkwardly Doing Stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @HereForTheT3a22 for the suggestion. The Trackers are fresh off their SPAcE cruise after Tim tirelessly thirsted chased after Sammi for two days. We join the dirty couple as they slough through Marriott World Center Drive..

Oops just realized that the word trashy got accidentally placed in front of Tim’s name… oopsie 🤣🤣🤭🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For anyone still catching up, Stanny Lynn was finally kicked out of Haiti and she's back to being Ginn's witch BFF and J$'s mother, so the Slackers can pretend to eat stale fruit while gorging on their usual meals of grease and beigeness, (which is also Ginn’s dating app tagline), and causing tidal waves at the Marriott. #hOuSeMaDeChIps

Ginn's boobs are struggling with the gravity of Earth and reality, and her swimsuit is holding on for dear life.

J$ continues to ignore his parents.

We've learned that the Marriott has millipedes and you can watch far away fireworks. The flex, such wow!
4153271F-225B-4D4B-94B3-159398B50AC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Shout out to @HereForTheT3a22 for the suggestion. The Trackers are fresh off their SPAcE cruise after Tim tirelessly thirsted chased after Sammi for two days. We join the dirty couple as they slough through Marriott World Center Drive..

Oops just realized that the word trashy got accidentally placed in front of Tim’s name… oopsie 🤣🤣🤭🍷
N’ah I think you nailed it 💯💯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How’s it going @Devilchild-03?
Haven’t seen you here in a bit.

Tim & Jenn have been busy spending depleting Jackson’s education fund right and left. With vacations and cruises back to back to back it seems.

Must be a nice hiatus for you not having to deal with their usual grifter antics.

Keep it!

It’s the perfect title

Reactions: 13
How’s it going @Devilchild-03?
Haven’t seen you here in a bit.

Tim & Jenn have been busy spending depleting Jackson’s education fund right and left. With vacations and cruises back to back to back it seems.

Must be a nice hiatus for you not having to deal with their usual grifter antics.

Keep it!

It’s the perfect title
Hello! I have been lurking in the threads and enjoying my peaceful Tracker-less job environment let’s hope it stays that way. No sign of them yet since Uni dropped the HHN merch.

Reactions: 21

It was actually my thread title suggestion after @HereForTheT3a22 commented on the thread. I added the "trashy". We should at least both get credit for the title. Plus you changed the title from both our suggestions :mad:
snip.PNG

Keep it!

It’s the perfect title
Except she changed it from both our suggestions

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Here you go @Iwantallthetea, 🏅
Feel better?

@HereForTheT3a22 was given a shoutout for her original suggestion. It has made the rounds of the tribe towards perfecting the verbiage to fit the moderators criteria.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I thought they were at the Orlando World Center Marriott??

Reactions: 2
Where’s @peteykirch when you need him lol! I liked it better when he started new threads 🤣 also I think we need to tag Disney vlogger thread as well?

Honestly don’t they get bored?? They must hate each other when the cameras are off being that all they do is business partnership videos. I want to know if Lynn had to sign an NDA haha

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That video was awesome but I feel like there was a missed opportunity of the “these pillows are not good” and a shot of Jenn’s saggy baggy titties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like when different people take a stab at creating new threads. At least they take initiative! At the end of the day, it's just... a thread title, we'll soon move on to the next, and any errors aren't done out of maliciousness.

I was surprised Dim didn't go downstairs to view whatever the obnoxious laser light show by the pool was. As a #hosted vlogger, shouldn't he be capturing that shizzle up close and personal, not from their hoity toity balcony 20 stories up? Aren't they supposed to be showing all the "unique" experiences of staying there, instead of hanging out in their hotel room, watching fireworks a few miles away?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Chosen thread titles are simply supposed to be the top vote getter and then the person who suggested the title is credited. If the title was really someone's exact comment in the thread, that person should get full credit IMO. If it isn't your comment, I don't see why you need credit. You didn't write it. I could create 200 thread titles every thread from the hilarious comments T3a, 2020, Quasi, or others say. I wouldn't expect credit though. 🤪😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You guuuuyyyyyz! 69K views on the "Grand Big Finale" vlog 1 day later, just in time for thread #69!
Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 9.08.14 PM.png

(Also, do you think at some point the Slackers will realize Starcruiser is one word?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Chosen thread titles are simply supposed to be the top vote getter and then the person who suggested the title is credited. If the title was really someone's exact comment in the thread, that person should get full credit IMO. If it isn't your comment, I don't see why you need credit. You didn't write it. I could create 200 thread titles every thread from the hilarious comments T3a, 2020, Quasi, or others say. I wouldn't expect credit though. 🤪😅
Agreed. Not to mention, saraah explained that it wasn’t intentional.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.