The Tim Tracker #69 Trashy Tim Tracker White Trash People With Money Awkwardly Doing Stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is hilarious that the slackers thought they had a super exclusive #hosted. Nope, you are on the c-list at this point asshats.
I think this hosted Marriott stay is so hysterical because I guarantee the Timbo flex contacted Marriott and begged for this stay. This waterpark was suggested by a stan on the Facebook page about two weeks ago and I rolled my eyes when they were like “Marriott should host Tim to feature this new waterpark”.
I bet Timbo flex saw that and was like “oh I should reach out to Marriott to see if they will host us”

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Next time we want to stay at a hotel with concierge, we'll use the TTT's as a referral and beg for a special room with a view.. seems to work for them for some unforeseen reason.:poop: Reckon ole Timmy will get himself one of them thar concierge tats.. to go with the rest of those fugly ones, especially those flipper feet..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol my dad is exactly like this, he goes about the house with his favourite t-shirt that's worn an his jeans that's worn, I remember when we were looking at moving house we walked into the agents an he had on just his worn jeans an t-shirt an they looked him up an down with such dirty looks as if he couldn't even afford renting one of the property's, should have seen their faces when they realised he could buy a house outright with no mortgage on it
I have a similar story. My grandfather won the lotto back in the mid 70s.

$22,000 (which was a good chunk of change then - equivalent to potentially $100,000+ now!)

He had just gotten off work at the steel manufacturer (not looking his best, obvs) and went to the Chrysler dealership with his checkbook.

After the salesmen avoided him and wouldn't give him the time of day, one told told him "you can't afford these cars."

So he left and went to the Buick dealership and bought a brand new Electra 225 Limited in CASH.

Little did the Chrysler dealership know he could have just bought a new car cash - paid in full.

Looks certainly can be deceiving!

Reactions: 16
My jaw hit the floor seeing that list! I can't imagine spending that kind of money when you get nothing out of it. I went to Europe for 2 weeks on a shoestring budget recently and had the time of my life. It's not CONCIERGE at Disney though. Why do these losers get so much free crap, too?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My jaw hit the floor seeing that list! I can't imagine spending that kind of money when you get nothing out of it. I went to Europe for 2 weeks on a shoestring budget recently and had the time of my life. It's not CONCIERGE at Disney though. Why do these losers get so much free crap, too?
Ole Timmy turns on the charm to get so much free crap...
giphy.gif
LOL
cause he thinks he's somebody going to bigger and more expensive places, LOL evil laughter please..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And they complained about everything even when hosted

When I travel, I like staying in $100/night basic hotels and using public transit so that I can actually get out and see the city that I traveled to, and I can’t even remember any complaints from any travels I’ve done. Why do they keep traveling if they are never satisfied

Reactions: 18
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I also can’t wait until Tim, Jenn, and Jackson visit and post their video…10 years from now with the way Jenn “edits”. “YOUUU GUYYYZZZ! Tim gave me 45 minutes of raw footage and I managed to get it to 3 separate 1 hour videos”

yes, yes Tyler I cannot wait to watch Tim talk and giggle his way down a water slide, deep throat a hot dog, and record children’s play areas without a care

I also cannot wait to watch JennyNoShowers flabby flesh bags (tits) smack her in the face as she Shamu splashes the entire crowd surrounding the drop slide.

my favorite part of this video will be watching them feed their child more beige and unhealthy tit, force him out of the pool that he is clearly enjoying, and make him go to sleep while it’s still light outside and complain that the laser light show is making too much noise for their miracle child to get his proper 15 hours of sleep.

#sarcasm

5AF8805E-5672-43A3-857C-C7A4AD3D3C27.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I also can’t wait until Tim, Jenn, and Jackson visit and post their video…10 years from now with the way Jenn “edits”. “YOUUU GUYYYZZZ! Tim gave me 45 minutes of raw footage and I managed to get it to 3 separate 1 hour videos”

yes, yes Tyler I cannot wait to watch Tim talk and giggle his way down a water slide, deep throat a hot dog, and record children’s play areas without a care

I also cannot wait to watch JennyNoShowers flabby flesh bags (tits) smack her in the face as she Shamu splashes the entire crowd surrounding the drop slide.

my favorite part of this video will be watching them feed their child more beige and unhealthy tit, force him out of the pool that he is clearly enjoying, and make him go to sleep while it’s still light outside and complain that the laser light show is making too much noise for their miracle child to get his proper 15 hours of sleep.

#sarcasm

View attachment 1182026
That whole family looks like they’d piss in the pool.
Especially Big Mama Tracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That whole family looks like they’d piss in the pool.
Especially Big Mama Tracker.
She for sure would piss in the pool. It’s entirely too much effort for her to try to go to the bathroom to pee with that swimsuit glued to her (and she wouldn’t wash her hands anyway).

Jenn DEFINITELY pees in the pool. I can’t see her exerting the effort to hit the bathroom while wearing a skin tight one piece that is practically fused to her body at this point
lol jinx!

• Haha
She for sure would piss in the pool. It’s entirely too much effort for her to try to go to the bathroom to pee with that swimsuit glued to her (and she wouldn’t wash her hands anyway).

lol jinx!
Great minds Quasi, great minds.

“BUTTT YOUUU GUYYYZZZ THE POOL IS CHLORINATED I DON’T NEED TO WASH MY HANDS”

• Haha
But see, this is what makes me most sad for Jackson. All of these dates in hotels rooms, doesn’t have his own bed or blankie or toys or books. No familiarity on any of these vacations. They go home for like 2 days then drag him back out again. He has millions of toys at home that he barely plays with because his parents need to go gallivant around hotels and restaurants. Thankfully they let him play in the water sometimes. That’s literally it.
And they've added appendage Lynn of which nothing has changed- wtf does she or her so called nanny position mean, what is she doing, NOTHING but being extra baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart goes out to that sweet little boy, one day he'll turn on them and they'll regret just having to be the top dog, well they aren't and they're harming their child, please don't have another one- if so, they'll hire another appendage to help with that one & so forth and so on.. the TTT train wreck.. his compulsive just gotta have behavior and to be #1... seems his upbringing wasn't all that good and that strictly my opinion..

Reactions: 7
I'm sure they do write letters to show that all the trips were "work" related to the IRS :rolleyes:

It looks like on average they are home for about two weeks then get the hell out of dodge. They probably could not stand each other in the earliest days of the pandemic when nothing was open. To be a fly on that wall... So ten trips by the beginning of April that makes about 10 for the first quarter which means if they keep the same pace that will be about 40 for a year. The last time I went on an actual vacation-meaning not visiting and staying with relatives-was in 2017. I don't even think I've been on 40 vacations in my life.

Reactions: 11
Found the Staycation Tour List! :ROFLMAO:

Trackers' Great Pandemic Tour & Beyond

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel
29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)
30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF
31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian
32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton
33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise
34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani
36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)
37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)
38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)
39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness
40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)
41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)
42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)
43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)
44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

2020 = 7 trips from Aug - Dec
2021 = 27 trips
2022 = 10 trips (so far)

2020 to 2022 = 44 TOTAL

(dates could be posted dates or approx. dates of the actual stay)
It’s crazy that they pretend to be rich. Some of their stans must be DVC members who have secretly gifted them points. They won’t thank anyone, though, because they like to keep up the facade that they’re rich. I’d guess that they thank them privately via video chat or something.

Also, I’d be willing to bet that a lot of their hauls are bought with Disney gift cards sent to them by stans.

It’s no coincidence that their biggest hauls and the majority of their holidays are Disney, whether Aulani or DCL, because they can use gift cards to pay for merchandise, and even part of their trip.

Reactions: 18
It’s crazy that they pretend to be rich. Some of their stans must be DVC members who have secretly gifted them points. They won’t thank anyone, though, because they like to keep up the facade that they’re rich. I’d guess that they thank them privately via video chat or something.

Also, I’d be willing to bet that a lot of their hauls are bought with Disney gift cards sent to them by stans.

It’s no coincidence that their biggest hauls and the majority of their holidays are Disney, whether Aulani or DCL, because they can use gift cards to pay for merchandise, and even part of their trip.
that would explain the constant shopping and dining at Disney springs… 😳

that would explain the constant shopping and dining at Disney springs… 😳
I was just going to say this. If people like Michael Kay and Kyle Pallo constantly get Disney gift cards, I GUARANTEE the Slackers get them too. Which is why I think they don’t care when people doxx them and out their address.

I was just going to say this. If people like Michael Kay and Kyle Pallo constantly get Disney gift cards, I GUARANTEE the Slackers get them too. Which is why I think they don’t care when people doxx them and out their address.
and I’m sure they send a “private personal thank you” to make people feel special 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Their Timtracker.com website used to have a mailing address too. It wasn’t the fan P.O. Box, it was something business related so places could reach out to them. I just searched and it’s no longer on there. There isn’t even a “contact us” option anymore that I can find. I remember them bringing it up after they closed the fan one. There has to be people that saved that one and still send them stuff there too.
Edit….I’m shocked they still update that website at all given their fantastic track record on being consistent with anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.