The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking about this. What if it's not covid? Oral gonorrhea presents with the same sort of symptoms. Dimmy sticks his willy in Lynn or Gaya or any of the other women Ginny is suspicious of, the wifey decides to treat him to steak & bj night for his birthday, and BAM! STD city. Just a thought.

Reactions: 14
The Trackers are on my bucket list along with my wedding certificate, photos of my ex, some old debt notices, one of my old 'fat' tshirts, etc. Just to confirm... A 'bucket list' is a list of things you want to chuck in a bucket and set fire to right??

Reactions: 15
If she went to the Dr and they noticed on her chart her huge weight gain since AFTER giving birth, her fatigue and if she mentioned trying to have another kid...I'm betting they opted for a blood panel to check her glucose, cholesterol, hormones, thyroid, etc to see if she has other medical issues she needs to address before trying to get knocked up again.

Reactions: 23
I thought my bucket list was ambitious

Reactions: 5
You guyzzzzzz! The person they hired full time to take care of their miracle baby can’t be expected to take care of him long enough for Tim and Jenn to go out and film on their own! And the trackers don’t have a lot of family. They need so much support, you guyzzzz! Life is so hard for people who don’t have a real job, who don’t have a set schedule, and have nobody to answer to except for these fuckwads who foam at the mouth with each video.

Reactions: 10
They have lots of family, they just sack ‘em off.

Reactions: 16

Hard to believe this got me shadow banned (psycho Mike Kay did too). Wow. Glad the miserable bitch wastes hours a day “cleaning” up comments she doesn’t like because god knows she can’t clean her pigpen of a house or parent her child. Literally sarcasm or faint criticism and you’re done.
Hi Jenn, fuck you!

Reactions: 35
That's definite proof they read here. People post super innocent comments they leave on their YT or in a FB group and next thing they know they're banned from commenting. Stop outing yourself and posting who you are!

Reactions: 22
That's definite proof they read here. People post super innocent comments they leave on their YT or in a FB group and next thing they know they're banned from commenting. Stop outing yourself and posting who you are!
They definitely read here. I think they all do. I mean the name sorta gives it away but there are real people named Mike Hunt lol.

Reactions: 11
Just saw this post in the r/waltdisneyworld subreddit:

Edit: Read through the comments. Most agree with the OPs opinion on TTT. There's some stans with they're usual YOUR JUST JELOUS! and attacking anyone who dares hold even a slightly negative opinion on the Trackers, but it's not rampant. People are definitely losing interest in the channel.

They'd do so much better if they just rebranded to a family/lifestyle channel and leaned into the family life. They really need to give up on the "We're a travel channel!" thing they're still clinging to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 6
The State Department (Michael Kay’s employer) has advised against travel to the Bahamas and especially Nassau for several years but that hasn’t seemed to stop anything

Reactions: 5

Wow!! This comment, even though 100% sarcastic, still sounds more sane than half of the legitimate comments from their stans.

Was the Jimmie Allen concert festival seating only aka first come first serve? Tim's location doesn't exactly scream VIP guest to me:

Reactions: 20
Was the Jimmie Allen concert festival seating only aka first come first serve? Tim's location doesn't exactly scream VIP guest to me:

View attachment 1160579
As far as I ever knew or could tell, you just plant yourself down on the grass / fake grass as early as you want to claim "front row." So if Tim arrived much later, then yeah - that's the view he got.

Reactions: 9
I looked at the comments briefly. There were a few defenders, but there clearly was a large undercurrent of people who were no longer interested in watching them any longer. It just gives some evidence on why their sub growth is so painfully slow and views are flatlined to going down. It’s a free country if someone like their content and wants to watch I don’t care. I don’t understand it, but watching them now is a lot different from three or four years ago.

I'm trying to imagine what he'd possibly even have to say as a speaker at anyone's event anyway lol

Reactions: 7
I'm trying to imagine what he'd possibly even have to say as a speaker at anyone's event anyway lol
Concierge, on sweet commodes, ding dang, holy macaroni, hot dogs, The Buddy, Moe Ett champagne, Dear Waldorf Astoria please host us for dinner again… that about covers his complete vocabulary

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.