The Tim Tracker #55 Yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the last vlog… Of course Tim has a hernia, he’s been carrying that whole family for the last 2 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m just gonna quickly chime in and preface this by saying I have NOT watched the vid.
Is it possible he’s getting cosmetic surgery? Lipo is the same recovery time. I wouldn’t put it past him to reason it as a jump start (shortcut) for him to get in shape. He, to my knowledge, has never mentioned anything about this and now it’s so bad it requires surgery?
What’s sad is the only reason I think it wouldn’t be is Jenn would demand it first.
Long time since we’ve seen you at @Rebelle, we missed you!!!

That is a great observation. He is definitely vain enough for it to be true. I went back to some of the pics posted here from Aulani. I could not see any hernia style bulges, of course not all hernias are visible outside the body. He could be doing Lipo to dump the dad bod. I guess time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m just gonna quickly chime in and preface this by saying I have NOT watched the vid.
Is it possible he’s getting cosmetic surgery? Lipo is the same recovery time. I wouldn’t put it past him to reason it as a jump start (shortcut) for him to get in shape. He, to my knowledge, has never mentioned anything about this and now it’s so bad it requires surgery?
What’s sad is the only reason I think it wouldn’t be is Jenn would demand it first.
It wouldn't be the first lie he's tried to push on his channel.

I choose to think that he really does have a medical issue and has just kept quiet about it. Look at all the abuse he takes from Jenn and just silently trudges on. (Not saying he's a hero, certainly not as he's enabled her abuse.)

Reactions: 13
This just goes to show how utterly useless an lazy they are, you don't just wake up one day an think hmmm I might need a operation, he's probably known about this now for quite a while, had they had more than 1 brain cell between them knowing he would need a operation soon they could have had a good amount of vlogs backed up for when he's recovering, he probably knew even when they were in hawaii that this was probably coming, why not keep your stupid mouth shut as much as you can that your in hawaii an then have all those vlogs put up during when he's resting you know like a BACK UP PLAN, but no they are far too lazy an stupid to have anything planned for back up, now it's coming back to bite them in the ass cause it's probably going be a month of home vlogs which already shows not many care about those especially when it's gonna be nothing but Gin bitching how hard her life has gotten cause Dim can't do anything

Am hoping these stupid home vlogs that will no doupt be coming will finally bite them in the ass an really leave the channel in hot water

Reactions: 12
He said he has had one hernia for a while. Now he has two. I am sure lifting heavy bags, his kid and being the only adult in his house has made the original one worse & caused the second one. He’s more worried about taking the stuff to clean out his intestines before the surgery than the surgery 🙄.
Not to mention trying to tit out all those burgers. I'm not a fan of either of the (clearly!!) but I genuinely hope Tim takes the time out to recover. And perhaps uses some of that time to think about their future resilience. He's got a child to be responsible for now and their 'mother' is so dependent and pathetic that she won't manage by herself. How are they even going to cover a month of vlogs? He's at least gonna be out of it for a few days. Knowing them, they'll come out of it all just fine and double down on the flexing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Long time since we’ve seen you at @Rebelle, we missed you!!!

That is a great observation. He is definitely vain enough for it to be true. I went back to some of the pics posted here from Aulani. I could not see any hernia style bulges, of course not all hernias are visible outside the body. He could be doing Lipo to dump the dad bod. I guess time will tell.
Thank you. It’s been a rollercoaster difficult several months.
One of my sibling in-laws passed from cancer in their early 30s. It kinda jarred our lives. They were doing poorly then made a miraculous recovery then suddenly got very sick and passed all in just a few months time. We got exciting personal news that will move us out of the US in a few months and there’s A LOT of paperwork and doctor stuff and accompanies that. Which also made my husband aware of some minor health issues early enough thankfully. Our son who goes nowhere bc I’m a SAHM caught hand foot and mouth which was super not fun. Then we all got sick, which wasn’t covid, but now I wonder if it really was this new variant.

I will scroll through here and read occasionally, but I mostly just look at the pics. It’s the same tit with them. And when you’re dealing with heavy real life stuff it just highlights their ungratefulness and makes you dislike them more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling these hernias have need bothering gimme physically for a while. I think it explains some of his behaviors lately

Reactions: 7
Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if nanny was live in while Tim recovered. I do actually hope that Tim’s surgery goes well. My brother-in-law and my sister have had hernia surgeries and the recovery is not fun

we all know there’s no way in hell she’s going to take care of that child by herself
I was thinking the exact same thing about why they got the nanny- all about timing.

Who’s going to drive Tim to and from the hospital when he has his surgery? Those procedures are not fun to recover from and he shouldn’t be driving for awhile. I guess the inevitable just happened.. Jenn will have to fend for herself while Tim recovers
Hopefully and with fingers crossed she'll bode well but we shall see. First thing I thought of was who is going to drive her around and be the main gopher- whala!! Nanny Lynn.

Reactions: 8
It wouldn't be the first lie he's tried to push on his channel.

I choose to think that he really does have a medical issue and has just kept quiet about it. Look at all the abuse he takes from Jenn and just silently trudges on. (Not saying he's a hero, certainly not as he's enabled her abuse.)
Me too. I don't think he'd do that right now with cruises etc lined up. I also think it's why he gave Jenn that look when she announced she wanted another baby at New Year. He was think 'ffs woman my intestines are flapping about all over the place and you want me to bang you! Get to fck.'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too. I don't think he'd do that right now with cruises etc lined up. I also think it's why he gave Jenn that look when she announced she wanted another baby at New Year. He was think 'ffs woman my intestines are flapping about all over the place and you want me to bang you! Get to fck.'
Could this be why he seemed a bit distant, off, and / or not as happy in the Aulani vlogs' IG stories? That he was actually in physical pain yet Jenn was just being her typical annoying self and wouldn't shut up?

Reactions: 23
Was it last year they had the video about Tim spending all the time on the phone trying to figure out their insurance? It definitely sounds like they didn’t have great insurance last year, and it just kicked in since it’s January for them to finally be able to go to appointments.

Someone said the hernias are in the groin area... maybe he's ensuring no more kids 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Their stans have been questioning his wonky eye which he dismisses their questions quickly. But it has been getting worse. Could be due to stress or aging. Wonder if he is getting that fixed? We will definitely notice if so. I don't think he would take himself out of commission for an entire month for lipo though. He would have to know his wife can't handle the kid, house and channel. And he definitely has YT algorithms knowledge as he boosts them with paid views all the time.

Reactions: 3
My husband was in a bad car accident and had to have a discectomy due to a badly herniated disc. He was back to work in 4 weeks because we literally couldn’t afford for him to take more time than that.

how long do we think Tim will milk his recovery time while Nurse Ratchet plods around the house in her robe and complains about having to “do everything YOUUU GUYYYSS”

Reactions: 9
My husband was in a bad car accident and had to have a discectomy due to a badly herniated disc. He was back to work in 4 weeks because we literally couldn’t afford for him to take more time than that.

how long do we think Tim will milk his recovery time while Nurse Ratchet plods around the house in her robe and complains about having to “do everything YOUUU GUYYYSS”
Oh I'd like to think she won't act like that, and I do hope he does well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the new bike made his hernias worse?
That’s the only “sports” he’s even remotely doing lol
Tim isn’t too bright- he has reflux but eats a steady diet of things that are so bad for it.
He knew he needed to see a doctor so bad that he put it in his New Years wishes.
I agree the new nanny is a direct result of the upcoming surgery or just the worlds best timing

Reactions: 9
It makes sense, if you have the means, to get help handling surgery recovery.

But then why didn't they give that as a reason, instead of underscoring how hapless they are as parents? Would have avoided some criticism.

Of course, these two are idiots, so who knows?

Reactions: 6
I don't know, but Tim acted like he didn't even need recovery time in the video. To me, it sounded like he was blowing it off like it wasn't anything. Jenn was the one who was acting all weird about it, because you know she is worried how long he'll be out of commission. She said they would take it "one day at a time" and Tim laughed at her and said how dramatic that sounded.

I also don't think he is getting a completely different surgery only, but wouldn't be surprised if he was combining something like an abdominal cosmetic surgery AND the hernia one.

Reactions: 6
Oh I'd like to think she won't act like that, and I do hope he does well.
Ditto.

Jenn morphs into what others want her to be at first. Then slowly she releases the beast within. We haven't seen this in quite awhile, but it's her personality.

She'll be fine playing the role of care taker for... about a week. She'll probably even go overboard with restricting him to doctor's orders.

Then slowly her selfish attitude will creep back in.

Sounds like Tim is planning on playing "tough guy" (aka idiot) and pretending he never had the surgery. Why are they so polar opposite to each other, each at an unhealthy extreme?

Reactions: 10
Thank you. It’s been a rollercoaster difficult several months.
One of my sibling in-laws passed from cancer in their early 30s. It kinda jarred our lives. They were doing poorly then made a miraculous recovery then suddenly got very sick and passed all in just a few months time. We got exciting personal news that will move us out of the US in a few months and there’s A LOT of paperwork and doctor stuff and accompanies that. Which also made my husband aware of some minor health issues early enough thankfully. Our son who goes nowhere bc I’m a SAHM caught hand foot and mouth which was super not fun. Then we all got sick, which wasn’t covid, but now I wonder if it really was this new variant.

I will scroll through here and read occasionally, but I mostly just look at the pics. It’s the same tit with them. And when you’re dealing with heavy real life stuff it just highlights their ungratefulness and makes you dislike them more.
Good luck with the move and you are definitely missed when not posting. However life does come first. Glad you all are getting healthy again, getting sick and having the little one sick makes it worse. Get better and good luck!!

Always the same tit with the Trackholes and just checking in proves nothing changes with them. #homemovies

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.