The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to do a giveaway. That’s gold
Have they given the coffee basket yet? The contents of the spare room?
Guesses on when the announcement of DVC purchase is made?

Reactions: 9
So did they do any kind of a review of the flights, the seats, the onboard service? I doubt it, "travel vlogger tim" won't review anything more complicated than a hamburger. Just wondering if that's where the complaints came in. (Not watching)

I imagine the steward(ess) must have eye rolled hard when walking past them every time and realizing Jackson was unmasked. Tim just believes he's better than rules. We've seen this behavior before from him and we keep seeing it.

Delta, 3 first class seats... hm. I'm wondering if they may have had those skymiles gifted to them from a viewer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know. It’ll be a disaster. They won’t understand the 7/11 month rule, banking, borrowing etc. They will not buy DVC though, they want to grift and get points for free.
Not to mention, they have probably used about 2,000 points with all of their trips in the past year and a half. I really think I am being generously low. I can't imagine them buying resale which would save some money, but they would need to spend the almost price of their original mortgage to buy enough points, not to mention the yearly dues. These guys would not be satisfied with a couple of hundred points.

I came to say the same thing! This is right as omicron was ramping up & they just don’t give AF
That was pretty brazen to showcase J$ not wearing a mask so many times and on each plane and in the airports. I get that 2-yr old might not want to keep it on the whole time, but for them to put it in the video so blatantly, is irresponsible. You know the stans will defend and they will delete.

My youngest is old enough to drink alcohol legally so can only imagine the challenges of mask-wearing for toddlers. Seems like J$ has been decent about it, but they should be doing everything to support the policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What did they complain about? (I don’t want to give them a view). I did the delta flight from HNL to MSP around this same time of year 4 years ago. (Unlike the trackers, I explored more than one island). I was ecstatic to have an emergency exit row seat lol. It wasn’t first class but I loved that darn seat with the extra leg room. And the service was outstanding. Why do they complain about everything? Did they land safely? Then why complain? They irritate me so freakin much!!
So did they do any kind of a review of the flights, the seats, the onboard service? (I doubt it, "travel vlogger tim" won't review anything more complicated than a hamburger.) Just wondering if that's where the complaints came in. (Not watching)

I imagine the steward(ess) must have eye rolled hard when walking past them every time and realizing Jackson was unmasked. Tim just believes he's better than rules. We've seen this behavior before, we keep seeing it.

Delta, 3 first class seats... hm. I'm wondering if they may have had those skymiles gifted to them from a viewer.
Dim complained that it was a very long flight. They provided no other review of the flight/seats/service except that J$ was able to get his precious sleep really well. Well no duh, his seat is basically the size of his crib. Dim spent more time filming his kid than mentioning anything related to their bougie flying experience. When their money eventually runs low, J$ will get to experience how to tolerate sitting in a regular seat like most of the rest of us.

Kind of weird how they just avoid mentioning how they're very obviously flying first class, you know, for a "travel" vlog. It's like the giant elephant (giant Ginn?) in the room. Even their stans ask "so uh hey, were those first class seats?" but I doubt they'll answer that question in their merch hoarding haul video tomorrow and if they confirm they're fancy schmancy fliers, they won't mention even a ballpark price.

"Look at all the snow on our plane!" says Dim. 😂
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 8.19.40 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They are just happy farting in different beds.
This is just me “speaking”, but as I get older, I absolutely detest sleeping in a bed that isn’t my own. I never get a decent sleep. Last few trips, I feel like I’ve laid there, awake, all damn night. I would haaaaaaaaaaate spending so much time in strange beds. It also skeeves me out sleeping on mattresses that hundreds or thousands of other bodies have slept on. I might be developing some really weird aversions as I become a full-fledged middle ager.

I wish we could get my questions in the Q/A vlog that’s coming up:

What the duck were you thinking leaving your precious miracle child in the van with some random tour guide?

Why doesn’t J$ have to wear a mask? At a minimum, he should have worn a mask when the Makahiki Hostess was making him the fish. That that super inconsiderate of them. And the plane, the airports, the monorail at MCO…

Do you really thinking dumping your leis on a rock in a public park is leaving them with nature? Did you even consider some poor overworked person is going to have to clean up the tit you left behind? Inconsiderate assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, "EatMoreBB!", they got "surprise" first class seats, because that's totally realistic and of course it must be because this family deserves it sooo much because they work soooo hard. /s

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 8.43.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How do we get an OA thread going? I don’t want to dilute the Slacker disdain with OA complaints here, but I sure have OA complaints.

Holy Moly complaints, too.
Another 1k they grifted on superchats tonight. They need their own thread!! How? Who can do it? 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes, "EatMoreBB!", they got "surprise" first class seats, because that's totally realistic and of course it must be because this family deserves it sooo much because they work soooo hard. /s

View attachment 976068
:ROFLMAO:
Yes, because Delta just likes to surprise a family of three with first class upgrades alllll the time. :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ Their stans, wow.

Not saying that upgrade can't happen. But it's almost always individual people who look professional and quiet who get that upgrade. Ahem. I'm scrubbing through the video so they don't get my view, looking at a still of them boarding: Jenn in her about to burst yoga pants and messy bun making it look like she was hand washing the floor. And 2 year olds are not known for quiet behavior.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who gives a tit if a 2 year old wasn't wearing a mask on 14 hours worth of flight time. A week prior when he was 1 year 11 months and 29 days old he was perfectly fine but now thats he's 2 lets force him to wear a mask all day long. Its so stupid. "But its the rule we must follow the rules blah blah bah..." the rule is based on nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, because Delta just likes to surprise a family of three with first class upgrades alllll the time. :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ Their stans, wow.

Not saying that upgrade can't happen. But it's almost always individual people who look professional and quiet who get that upgrade. Ahem. I'm scrubbing through the video so they don't get my view, looking at a still of them boarding: Jenn in her about to burst yoga pants and messy bun making it look like she was hand washing the floor. And 2 year olds are not known for quiet behavior.
Wow that Stan is delusional. Delta would go through their upgrade order before moving anyone else up. They’d move a service member up (which flying from Hawaii there was most likely a service member on that flight). They’d look at who was a high level skymiles member or a card holder. All of that before moving a family into first class on a long flight. Why can’t they accept that they paid for their flight? And paid a lot. Also, they’d be pretty dumb to spend what they spent on flight and not have a decent travel rewards card or at least the co branded card to earn more miles. But that might feel like couponing for the poors to them so I doubt it. For “travel” vloggers, they sure forget to vlog about any and all aspects of travel.

Reactions: 13

When I did that flight 4 years ago, I traveled often at the time and had status with the airline, but if I wanted a first class seat on that leg at that time of year, I would have had to pay for it (not going to happen). Surprise First Class Seats? Nah! I agree they paid for it. (They soooo deserve it because they work sooooo hard 🙄). Do their stans think they were upgraded because of “who they are?” Maybe Jen did a “do you know who I am?” It would be highly unlikely they were upgraded for their YouTube status. Deltas loyal customers would be all over that before that plane took off lol.

As someone who's been flying Delta a good amount recently (not by preference, but to the point of reaching silver medallion status), I know that Delta prioritizes high medallion status, which we all know the Trackers are not, especially for the 2020/21 time period since they didn't fly much. Unless they pulled the "do you know who am I" card to some poor ticket agent in Honolulu or Orlando (which wouldn't work, especially now in fraught traveling times), they paid for those tickets out-of-pocket and won't admit it.

The only other possible way they could get there is if they have a Delta credit card and used the miles accrued from that to more comfortably pay, since they could actually get miles off of their spendings, but that's unlikely for them, since Orlando isn't really a home-base for Delta Airlines and they'd be better suited for a different airline card (probably Southwest).

Reactions: 7
Who gives a tit if a 2 year old wasn't wearing a mask on 14 hours worth of flight time. A week prior when he was 1 year 11 months and 29 days old he was perfectly fine but now thats he's 2 lets force him to wear a mask all day long. Its so stupid. "But its the rule we must follow the rules blah blah bah..." the rule is based on nonsense.
Then let’s also let a 20 year, 11 month and 22 days old drink and gamble. Or a 17 year, 11 month and 22 days vote and smoke. Or a 15 year, 11 month and 22 days drive a car alone. Or hell, if they’re a week shy or a pound under not needing a car seat - duck it! Hang on tight kid!

Age requirements set forth by the government and private entities are put in place for a reason - a big reason, typically involving one’s safety.

Just because someone thinks the rules are “nonsense”, doesn’t make them exempt from following them 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In the video, Tim says it’s so warm in the airport that he’s all sweaty now. He says he feels sorry for the person sitting next to him on the plane - Jen then acts like he’s nutty and says it’s Jackson.
Makes me think they purchased the first class seats because she never knows what’s going on - but maybe they upgraded to the fancy seats that are beds at the airport? They probably realized how stupid they were to take a flight home that would take all night and not arrive in Florida until the next morning lol

Reactions: 3
As someone who's been flying Delta a good amount recently (not by preference, but to the point of reaching silver medallion status), I know that Delta prioritizes high medallion status, which we all know the Trackers are not, especially for the 2020/21 time period since they didn't fly much. Unless they pulled the "do you know who am I" card to some poor ticket agent in Honolulu or Orlando (which wouldn't work, especially now in fraught traveling times), they paid for those tickets out-of-pocket and won't admit it.

The only other possible way they could get there is if they have a Delta credit card and used the miles accrued from that to more comfortably pay, since they could actually get miles off of their spendings, but that's unlikely for them, since Orlando isn't really a home-base for Delta Airlines and they'd be better suited for a different airline card (probably Southwest).
But if they paid for all those staycations and holidays on their credit card then they would have racked up a fair few points! Not sure I see them being that organised but then again, when it comes to a flexing opportunity they may actually have planned ahead.

Reactions: 6
Am not sure how America works but over here we have the same rule for the masks for 2 an above mainly because from age 2 kids are then in nursary or childcare an are exposed to a lot more other kids/adults then, they are also more likely to run about more an run up to other kids like parks, malls etc and they can also be carryers of it

Unfortunately for J that will probably never happen to him, he will never get to experience that "wildness" that 2yo get to have with running around parks or running up to other kids in malls due to Gin practically ripping the arms off him if he dare go more than one step ahead of her, nor will he probably get to experience nursary or day care with a bunch of kids, but am not saying allow him to run way ahead but he barely gets that freedom where he can run just a little ahead

Reactions: 10
But it IS the rule, whether you or I or anyone agrees with it, that's the rule. Another rule (like riding the electric bike on the beach), that the Trackers are fully aware of, and choose not to follow. Hawaii is probably THE strictest state with their covid guidelines. They knew it, they talked about him having a wear a mask for Hawaii and he did wear a mask occasionally, but to feature in the videos--our two year old isn't wearing a mask on the plane, in the airports, on the MCO monorail is irresponsible of them. Especially because their videos are supposed to 😂 inform others about traveling.

People don't wear masks here pretty much at all in Florida, even with Omicron surging, so I get it. But my family went to Hawaii and whether we agreed with the rules they have or not, we followed them...because that's what humans should do.

Reactions: 35
The kid probably had covid already so they didn't feel it was necessary to even try strapping a mask on him. Why would they think of others?
Even though if he had covid when the parents did they are outside the safe window and could get it again. But sure, travel as much as you can with your unmasked toddler.
Did they ever explicitly say the kid did not have covid? I know fat head said she had faint lines. I assume they did home tests and never saw a doctor, pediatrician, or urgent care to send a lab test out.

Reactions: 8
I just saw a story on the news this morning about JetBlue employees giving a mom with a son trouble about the mask. The kid was 2 and has severe autism. So completely understandable that the kid maybe didn’t really understand the mask thing. But there is no excuse for Jackson. He’s 2. He seems as though he just does whatever they tell him to do. Too bad it wasn’t the trackholes in the news for not following guidelines on the plane. I’d like to see the stans try and defend that. Maybe knock them down from that pedestal they put themselves on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.