The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck! $1053.19 not including Manny Matt's Christmas present (3 bags of coffee) and the first retro XXXL yellow tank top that Ginn was wearing.
Plus tax, which I believe is 4.5%, so another $45.

The Green World Coffee North Shore blend was $10.95 on their website
The Farmers Choice coffee was $21 on a Taste of Aloha website (They also sell this on amazon)
The Starbucks was $38.95, I thought about buying it for myself, it was out of my budget. Even for an actual once in a lifetime trip. 😂

The do sell some Aulani merch at the Polynesian. I know they have the plush characters, ornaments photo frames there in the Bou-Tiki shop. They definitely sell that Olu with the little hat...my daughter bought it there a few years ago.

As far as J$ eyes go, the kid basically moves slightly and they are up in there getting him out of the crib. Let the kid lay around for a few minutes, have some time to himself, let him wake up. I think that he looks a wreck because he was up 2.5 seconds before Tim whisked him downstairs to visit with the audience. This wasn't a one shot thing, why didn't they just pause the video, let him wake up and then resume if they needed him in it so badly?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This wasn't a one shot thing, why didn't they just pause the video, let him wake up and then resume if they needed him in it so badly?
Because since when have they done anything in the best interest of the kid? It’s always about them and what they want to do when they want to do it but yet they like to blame the kid for everything. I feel so bad for this child

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Tim Tracker #54 Aloha ‘Oe to the Trashkashians. May We Never Meet Again! —-Kevin

Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #54: $1,000 more junk for the pile and more junk in Jenn’s trunk

Reactions: 8
I know this is too long for title but all I keep thinking is in my head is
“ I went to Hawaii and all I got were these lousy T-shirts”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Buddy have such large bags under his eyes?
View attachment 978608

I like how all the stuff they bought is so unnecessary and excessive, they had all this tit just laying around for 3 weeks after they got back before they actually filmed it. All the shirts still have the tags on them and nothing's been washed (not that I expect these two to wash any clothing they buy before actually wearing it). J$'s probably like, "oh is this my birthday continued? more tit that'll go in one of my 5 play areas?"
Wow, that picture really shows how he takes after Gin. His facial features, lips, nose, ears......poor kid.

Reactions: 9
Why do they buy all this tat? WHY?

When I go to the parks I buy things I know we like. Pins. Souvenirs. Maybe a sweater. Rarely toys unless it's something my son really, really wants but that's rare (we got a puppet from the Merry Menagerie last trip, it was the ONE thing he politely asked for and he LOVES it and plays with it daily).
I don't get it either. For the most part, I only buy magnets as souvenirs for my travel board because they take up little space and I'm just over having too much crap in my house.

Did he really only get her a salad spinner? I don’t watch anymore but wtf?
Me and my partner didn’t exchange gifts at all because money problems but they have money! Wth
She could have just bought that on one of their target trips
I'm thinking with their over the top "gifts" they have given each other for every other holiday such as multiple cruises, staycations, Hawaii, etc. They just can't keep topping those. Had to go back to some more "basic" stuff. Could be a financial kind of thing too.
That being said....what I'm really hoping for is that Dimmy just got her a salad spinner out of spite for her tit comment about him hamming it up and them saying they were going to be healthier once they got back from the 40th vacation that year. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #54: We bought heaps of trash, so please send us cash

Reactions: 7
The 5,835 comments the haul video is at (as of me checking just now) seems impressive until you realize that isn't even 1% of their subscribers. And nothing drives engagement more than asking people to comment to enter a contest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The 5,835 comments the haul video is at (as of me checking just now) seems impressive until you realize that isn't even 1% of their subscribers. And nothing drives engagement more than asking people to comment to enter a contest.
this!!! i’m a concert photographer and my instagram engagement isn’t great but it’s still way better than their 1%. it’s actually crazy to think how big of a meaningful reach and impact they could have… and they are absolutely squandering it on giveaways us long-timers know will never actually pan out.

Tim really needs to see a doctor. The eye is bad.
That picture makes me sick due to all those t-shirts. How are they special if you buy more than one? Also, and someone can correct me on this, aren't they uncomfortable, or has quality improved? I keep thinking of those old-school 100% cotton scratchy concert tees. You HAD to get one, but they weren't particularly comfortable to wear.

Reactions: 3
They bought “merch” to wear on the upcoming cruises.
They got resin photo frames lol “high quality” frames for the photo, you know the reason for the trip? To “re-create” the photo from the first trip 😑
The tees are just Tims daily wardrobe, but now he can buy more expensive ones
The Hawaiian shirts must be to wear to “media” events lol
The amount of money they have dropped in one year on trips is staggering, plus the upcoming stays we know are planned and the ten grand they supposedly are donating? They must be making way more than people think

Reactions: 5
Just because he CAN do a thing it does not follow that he MUST do that thing.

Especially if they need to purchase views to keep the counts up.

They bought “merch” to wear on the upcoming cruises.
They got resin photo frames lol “high quality” frames for the photo, you know the reason for the trip? To “re-create” the photo from the first trip 😑
The Hawaiian shirts must be to wear to “media” events lol
The amount of money they have dropped in one year on trips is staggering, plus the upcoming stays we know are planned and the ten grand they supposedly are donating? They must be making way more than people think
I think they are spending the way they used to make money two years ago. But definitely not now. I think the sudden uptick and need to spend like crazy is their idea of "you have to spend money to make money". They are doing a desperate drive for content that boosted them before to revitalize their channels steadily declining numbers.

Just learned Bob Saget is gone. RIP to the host of FHV. The original version of today's tiktoks. As a young adult I watched his weekly FHV shows laughing like I never thought was possible.

Nice man, super funny. I can't imagine he's gone at only 65.
:( This is the celebrity death that has hit me hardest. Danny Tanner was the dad I always wanted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.