The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The group A Minor Consideration that started with working with child actors has been working with children from the reality shows including advising the Gosselin children sue when they turn 18 for the parents having their new house built with cameras in the children's rooms. I don't remember hearing anything about them working with children of YouTubers but it's probably the same principle. Also the NCAA just said that the college athletes can profit from their names and their likenesses without losing amateur student athlete standing.

Reactions: 3
I am going to assume that people saw the PCDev vid of him getting a haircut at Disney - but he went to Art of Shaving in Disney Springs. But since PCDev is the devil according to some (I don’t like him, just saw the thumbnail) no one stopped to check which barbershop he went to.

And we know the Trackers don’t keep up with anything other vloggers do (yeah right)

Reactions: 8
Even if it soft opened - WDWNT or Blog Mickey would be on it before the Slackers could get their asses in their car. Disney is still having trouble with staffing & being cheap AF about stuff. That kid will look like cousin IT before the barber shop opens.

Reactions: 13
After watching all of the Ordinary Adventures cruise videos ... I booked a cruise. I have a whopping 527 days to wait. LOL

Reactions: 10
Well that's me banned from their Reddit for a couple of mildly critical comments. They really can't take any sort of critisism can they.

Reactions: 12
Short time lurker, first time commenting. I'm catching up on TTT vlogs. I just moved to Orlando and stayed at the Homewood Suites for a month literally a block from their stay at the Celeste hotel. I am floored that they would want to stay there for a night, even if it was free. Well, not floored, just, ugh, because hotel stays are so exhausting.

Reactions: 5
I just went on Reddit. What are they talking about? Who is still complaining about the sweater - enough to create a Reddit post about it?

Reactions: 17
I can't fathom to comprehend this because I don't need none of that! That sounds like always calling out and never satisfied enough! sure wanting money is something else.

I just went on Reddit. What are they talking about? Who is still complaining about the sweater - enough to create a Reddit post about it?

View attachment 768638
This sweater was the timing point people who believed they were just a florida couple with a passion for vlogging their lives must found out how much money they do make and that any complains they have that an Epcot festival treat at $7 is expensive is crap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There are many reasons unfortunately for bad handwriting. I have nerve damage on my right side and my handwriting or cursive is illegible. A lawyer i used to work for has a stroke and would only write a scribbly line for his signature.

Reactions: 1

Right! And for someone who wishes they wouldn’t have shown their face so they could remain anonymous, she sure likes to make it where her face is front and center in 90% of the footage and thumbnails. Another sure Jan moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thanks for explanation. I'm surprised with Covid they didn't extend time frame.

Reactions: 1

To those who were looking for the tea from the RIP tour TM - easy Facebook search found it. Blocked some info because it’s not necessarily her fault if she was swindled or paid off to say nice things. But also ew.

It is sad because as the Trackers obviously don't deserve more "freebies" or discounted goodies! A shame the points weren't donated to charity to be raffled off in support of a deserving cause.

I‘ve been wondering that too. There needs to be a law in place similar to the ones for child actors. A portion of the money they make should have to be put in a trust for Jackson. Like 1/3 of the money because he is basically a third of the channel at this point. I bet if there was some kind of financial law implemented, they would start showing him less so they didn’t have to essentially share “their” money with him. A YouTube child actor law is what that change.org petition should have been about.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for explanation. I'm surprised with Covid they didn't extend time frame.
Yes. And we still had to pay our monthly dues in full without a single benefit!!

It is sad because as the Trackers obviously don't deserve more "freebies" or discounted goodies! A shame the points weren't donated to charity to be raffled off in support of a deserving cause.
Brilliant!
I would absolutely have donated my DVC points to a charity.

Knowing as we do that the Slackers play fast and loose with disclosure requirements. I wonder if this last #hosted trip to the decrepit mall for the drive thru scare zone will backfire on them.

Did they ever disclose that the escape rooms were a separate event from the drive thru event? On Twitter other media invites said they were waiting up to 4 hours to go through the scare zone and weren’t invited to experience the escape rooms.

Reactions: 6
So just watched the ‘Epcot fashion with Tim’ video…..guy is so in denial.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.