The Tim Tracker #33 Two dinners, four strollers, and no media passes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. I'm not seeing that! šŸ˜­

Is all this stuff on her FB page? Maybe if y'all are in the Tracker FB Fan group you can see more than me? I just see a bunch of Disney pics and then the one w/ her and Tim back in Oct 2019.
I clicked on her profile direct from the tracker fan page. Maybe thatā€™s the trick?

I clicked on her profile direct from the tracker fan page. Maybe thatā€™s the trick?
Yeah, I can't do that. I was booted from the Tracker page a year or two ago.

I don't even honestly remember why at this point, there's been so many bans over the years...DISboards bitched me out for not liking the Trackers, WDWMagic Forums told me to get a life, I got booted from Trackers' YT for telling Tiffany Ann to stop kissing ass...the list goes on. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I can't do that. I was booted from the Tracker page a year or two ago.

I don't even honestly remember why at this point, there's been so many bans over the years...DISboards bitched me out for not liking the Trackers, WDWMagic Forums told me to get a life, I got booted from Trackers' YT for telling Tiffany Ann to stop kissing ass...the list goes on. šŸ¤£
Iā€™m cruising to get myself booted. I make less than agreeable comments and I like all the comments that say something negative about the trackers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s what I did
After clicking on her profile in the FB group you gotta click the ... button and then View Main Profile. Her main profile is a ton of photos but nothing Tracker related. All the Tracker related posts are still in the group. It's an extra dumb step FB makes you do that and it always confuses me until I remember that step.

Not that this makes her not stalker obsessed. She's a nutso.

The nutter who went to the beach clean-up- posted the pics on IG & those were shared by AMIlocals. She also has her own t-shirt shop šŸ˜³šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m cruising to get myself booted. I make less than agreeable comments and I like all the comments that say something negative about the trackers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yeah, I do remember the mod at the time (can't remember her name) telling me that she noticed I did that. šŸ¤£

We're so bad! :devilish: šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I want to put all my internet cookies šŸŖ on Tim and Jenn get divorced but I know itā€™s wishful thinking
I've been saying that for awhile now. There is definitely some resentment starting to show. But I'll trow my cookies in with you. He was so much better without her.

Reactions: 3
The nutter who went to the beach clean-up- posted the pics on IG & those were shared by AMIlocals. She also has her own t-shirt shop šŸ˜³šŸ™„
I found her IG. The hotdog guy likes her page?!

Ok, hotdog guy. Minus -1 point for you now, in my book.

• Haha
  • Sick
I've been saying that for awhile now. There is definitely some resentment starting to show. But I'll trow my cookies in with you. He was so much better without her.
Jenn is absolutely toxic and I know Tim has a bad eye but he canā€™t be THAT blind. Also, Jenn must be going through a manic episode because the vlogs are all over the place and the upload ā€œscheduleā€ is nonexistent

Reactions: 11
Hi! Longtime lurker first time posting. I can not with Jenn! I think she has a oral fixation because why else would you focus on your mouth so much. Her inability to parent is crazy. She seems to finding parenting a chore even though she wanted to be a parent so badly.

New thread time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.