Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm home now. I'll clarify a few things. This was a monthly locals beach clean up. This particular monthly clean up was hosted by AMI locals. Jenn says on insta that this is an "annual" clean up. It's not.

There were probably 30-40 people total. You checked in at a tent, they gave you a tshirt/tank top, a grabber thing and a plastic bag. Jenn says on insta that Jackson has "his" grabber. He didn't have his own, he had Tim's and I thought for sure that thing was going to break in half the way he was banging it. Neither T nor J tried to stop him because when they tried to take it away, he screamed bloody murder. (Go Little J!!!)

The people left the tent and walked north up the beach, picking up trash in the tall grass. The Trackers were last in the group. Dead last, because they were late. So basically, the 30-40 people ahead of them picked up any trash that was there. Tim did an awesome job faking it though, wandering around looking like he was hunting for treasure. My kids said he was probably going either steal someone else's bag or take trash from the trash can and fake photos. My kids are smart.

I'm not great with distances but they walked maybe 500 feet in the hour that I watched them. Little J wasn't "wild" or "rambunctious", that kid was miserable. He cried, whined, screamed, banging that grabber thing the whole time. Tim was super frustrated. Jen was pulling the wagon of crap and on her phone, probably reading my play by play. 😂 There was absolutely no one around them the entire time, the did not interact with anyone, aside from an AMI Locals worker (maybe the stan?). They chatted for a few minutes but she seemed to be going from little group to little group chit chatting. I'm waiting for Jen to say that they met so many fans today at the beach!!!

Now, the truth from me--I feel like a giant asshole for watching them the way I did, but they did invite us out! I actually used this as a lesson to my teens. I don't know T & J personally, but just by what they post on social media, I knew where there were going to be, at what time, where they are staying, what kind of car they have....I even know what and where they eat for breakfast. I'm not a psycho kidnapper but anyone could be and they'd have the same info. I sat there on the beach, watching their every move, listening to their conversations and taking photos of them. They are doing serious damage to that little boy. I truly hope the open their eyes and become more aware that there are some serious crazy people out there.

PS--I'm not remotely jealous of them. I've very concerned for the well being of that kid though. That poor baby, is right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I think even bringing up CPS is shitty. The Trackers make poor decisions with their child on social media but they are in no way abusive, nor is the kid neglected in any way. Just stop. CPS is for children that need real help and it is horrible to even think about doing this to T&J. I’m sure authorities were notified of the jerk off that posted real threats.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I have it on solid word (from a friend of a coworker's fiance's second cousin twice removed) that Larry is now on the Disney Media invite list. Apparently he caught the eye of Disney management and they were very impressed with how he handled himself under pressure around the two idiots who kept dragging him all over Walt Disney World property attempting to ditch him for someone better. Despite their attempts to make him feel deflated he rose above it and just made everyone smile.

I guess this means he'll be off starting a channel of his own, leaving the slackers in the dust. "Thanks for the lift" - Larry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
4028690F-AE55-4611-AF60-205B59AEBDC7.jpeg

10 mins in, not one person has approached them. Tim picked up one piece of trash for a guy with a camera, which promptly blew out of the bag. He did not pick it up. Littl J is now carrying the trash picker upper, banging it into the sand.
I don’t like to talk bad about other kids, but he’s pretty bratty. Jenn put him in the wagon, he threw a giant fit, she pulled him out. He grabbed the grabber from Tim, Tim took it back, he threw a fit. I’m happy J is showing some independence, but they are going to have their hands full with these tantrums.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

2020planner

VIP Member
Sorry, Tim. I've "defended" you countless times with Tim vs. Jenn-type stuff but can't defend you on this one.

I'm absolutely appalled that after I presume they viewed (or at least Jenn did) the comments that were on here and / or YT the other day about J. (enough for her to delete them on YT), that they'd think that putting him on TikTok of all things - in addition to YT - was a grand idea.

Fuck them both at this point.

Hey Jenn, remember when that dude said, "Oh God, that poor child"?

HE WAS RIGHT. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 34

peteykirch

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but the custom sign I ordered off of Etsy for our Orange Bird / Tiki Room themed bathroom showed up today.

20210724_113117.jpg

20210724_204935.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
So we've got -

IG post with them at AMI.
Twitter post of National Water Park Day.
New vlog up of SeaWorld.

They're all over the place w/ their messaging, aren't they? :rolleyes:
Someone on Twitter asked if this was a family vacation and talked about how great it is to vacation with Grandma/Pa Uncles and Cousins.

Throwing it all against the wall to see where they'll stick. I think they're FINALLY realizing they're becoming irrelevant.
Future Tim here. Todaaayyy I'm coming to you from the Orlando Job Fair. Let's see what kind of job we can find?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Completely agree. Jackie needs a style overhaul. All of the vloggers do honestly. I feel like none of them dress right 🤣

Jackie always looks like an 8 year old on vacation with her family.
OK now I will stick up for Jackie on the way she dresses I don’t think there’s anything wrong with an adult wearing Mickey Mouse T-shirts or anything like that. I’m older than Adam the Woo and my wardrobe consists of band T-shirt, jeans, converse and doc martens. I don’t give a crap about what people think about me and how I dress, I think that most people my age dress like frumpy old poops. I think that as long as somebody is comfortable and happy with the way they look that’s what matters ,you know unless they’re actually not fitting in what they wear and spill out of it like Jen does sometimes.

Reactions: 28

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Tim does not strike me as the competent worker that you need to have in construction. Look no further than the botch up job he did on that bathroom in the old house.

I just think it's funny, the timing of the family vacation and the sudden appearance on the TikTok platform.
It was as though the family is never allowed to discuss their feelings with Tim and wife and decided this was the opportunity to have an intervention.
i think the TikTok has nothing to do with family and everything to do with JoJo hanging out with Paula Abdul

• Heart
Reactions: 26

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Little Js face is super sunburned. Tim is an asshole. He keeps walking away from little J who is crying nonstop, bye, I’m leaving you here….you’ll never see us again. The kid is really not into this and I’ll say it again, they are not picking up trash. They are meandering.
Alert—alert—it’s starting to rain. Lets
See how fast they run out of here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Tracker Stan How-To
  1. Insert yourself into any conversation in which people are criticizing Tim & Jenn.
    1. Make sure you use words like JEALOUS, HATER, and if you really want to get your point across, mash them together and yell in all caps JEALOUS HATER!!! Gets them every time!
    2. Also make sure to say, “Mind your own business,” even though you’re not minding your own. We have to save Tim and Jenn from all the JEALOUS HATERS!
    3. “Why do you watch them if you don’t like them” is another useful tool.
  2. Make sure to tell Jenn she’s pretty. Even when she looks like hot garbage (ALL THE FUCKING TIME).
    1. Use words like RADIANT, GLOWING, and let Tim know he’s so lucky to have found her.
  3. Don’t forget to make them think they haven’t gained an ounce since they started their all-theme park-food diet!
  4. Even though they don’t know when hurricane season is, rely on them for any and all information about the state of Florida. They’re experts, YoU GuYzZzZzZzZz!!!!!
  5. Don’t forget to be CRAZY in love with this racist, homophobic, Florida bumpkin couple. No matter what they say, worship them and love them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
hello!! i've been lurking on here for a while but i've never posted. i used to be a fan of tim's park vlogs and now i just hate watch them. i'm part of the fan page on facebook so i can see what the crazy stans are posting and this is.... WHY did they take a photo of the baby by himself! it's just getting insane and creepy!!!!

View attachment 689027View attachment 689028
You can see his diaper in this. It’s so gross that they took a pic of just him. This is a stranger’s baby! You think you know them, but they are not your friends! I just can’t & these two twits see nothing wrong with letting their baby be posted by others!

• Sad
Reactions: 23

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
These two assholes never cease to amaze me or piss me off…or both

nothing is going to change their minds about putting J****on’s life on display…I don’t know why we bother anymore.

that poor child has already had death threats on this site, her sisters IG page and their YT comment section…what is it going to take for them to protect him?! I’m at a loss

• Sad
Reactions: 22