The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread has come and went, and this one is courtesy of @Vatulele

The Slackers had a "family vacation" while #Hosted at AMI however the only "family" present were Dim, Gin, and Jackpot....Guess they couldn't share that giant beach house with anyone else since their egos and all their junk filled up ever iota of space.

How will they try to frame their AMI vlogs, since we know they read here, and we had a behind the scenes reporter scoping the Slackers out from the distance. Will they claim they cleaned the entire beach themselves? Will they admit they were late to the one thing that most likely helped them get #hosted?

When will they realize it's not normal for random people to approach them to take pictures of their not even TWO YEAR OLD "MIRACLE" BABY?

Within how many days of getting back to their sloppy McMansion with an algae riddled pool will Jenn demand that she needs another staycation to decompress from the rigors of staying up to 2AM playing "games" on her phone and sleeping in until 11AM while her husband has to do the work of two parents?

Will Dim ever get around to fix the shelving units in the garage or will they just hang in disrepair?

WHERE THE EFF IS LARRY? DID HE FINALLY DIE? DID HE GET RETURNED?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jenn looks better than usual in this photo with creepy beach cleanup guy. Must have been well into the after party...

Screenshot_20210731_235734.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This fan (stalker) is just a small taste of what can come their way if they continue to post their whereabouts in real time. Next time it’s not just taking a photo. Next time it’s trying to grab your child, next time it’s doing harm to your child. Not to mention, not a mask to be seen and children are some of the most vulnerable right now.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if crazy stalker lady does some of Jen's dirty work? Wouldn't surprise me if they allowed her status to delete, edit, and shadowban
as Jen is so busy.:cautious:

In exchange, they might offer her top stan benefits like meet and greets at public events, etc. I am afraid to say it but her son looks
like he has some difficulties so I'm trying not to say anything negative.

And any sighting of alleged family or friends besides crazy stalker stan?

Reactions: 3
This fan (stalker) is just a small taste of what can come their way if they continue to post their whereabouts in real time. Next time it’s not just taking a photo. Next time it’s trying to grab your child, next time it’s doing harm to your child. Not to mention, not a mask to be seen and children are some of the most vulnerable right now.
i mean we only had 21,000 cases reported today in Florida so I’m sure it was completely safe 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
i mean we only had 21,000 cases reported today in Florida so I’m sure it was completely safe 🙄
Wow I was jealous our vaccine rollout was not as quick here in 🇨🇦 but after seeing the CDC tell fully vaccinated people they can unmask and now the US is doing worse than ever - what a nightmare - glad we aren’t saying bye to masks any time soon here even though majority of adults here now are fully vaccinated.

Reactions: 10
This candace lady has met Tim several times and she seems to love all the vloggers. She is what I always imagined Tiffany Ann is like in real life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This candace lady has met Tim several times and she seems to love all the vloggers. She is what I always imagined Tiffany Ann is like in real life.
I checked out her Instagram, and that 18 year old son of hers looks like someone you’d see on that show To Catch A Predator. Who the hell has that stupid bowl cut these days? Is that coming back in style?

I like to think I have a pretty good life. I have a great job, a house, nice car, nice vacations when the world isn’t ravaged by a nasty virus. I also have some pretty fun hobbies, but I’m more of a homebody lately. That being said, I can’t imagine how sad one’s life has to be that they follow vloggers around and make them gifts. That woman seems like she’s old enough to know better, and she should be ashamed of herself. I guarantee Tiffany Ann is shitting herself because she didn’t make the effort to stalk the trackers and show up at the beach too. She lives in FL as well, doesn’t she?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cross stitch takes so long and I find it weird to make something for a child’s bedroom wall unless you’re super close to the family

I like to think I have a pretty good life. I have a great job, a house, nice car, nice vacations when the world isn’t ravaged by a nasty virus. I also have some pretty fun hobbies, but I’m more of a homebody lately. That being said, I can’t imagine how sad one’s life has to be that they follow vloggers around and make them gifts. That woman seems like she’s old enough to know better, and she should be ashamed of herself. I guarantee Tiffany Ann is shitting herself because she didn’t make the effort to stalk the trackers and show up at the beach too. She lives in FL as well, doesn’t she?
Yes. She's said Seminole County. In fact, I just remembered that that's how I learned I was blocked / shadowbanned / whatever you called it. I told her one time to stop kissing ass. Then the next time I interacted w/ her she was spouting off inaccuracies about Seminole County's COVID protocols and I corrected her, so this must of been around March / April of last year, and I realized that my comment wasn't showing up when I checked on another browser.

Reactions: 4
Welp, just when you think they can't get more lame, new TikTok is up with Tim trying to be funny and relate to the young crowd and embarrassing himself... while you see Jenn's reflection in his glasses happily filming him. They are parents to a toddler, are "old," and filming TikToks at the beach like teenagers. 😂🙄😂

p.s. - they only follow ONE account on TikTok -- DisneyParks. This is hilarious... "Pleeease notice us, Disney!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Welp, just when you think they can't get more lame, new TikTok is up with Tim trying to be funny and relate to the young crowd and embarrassing himself... while you see Jenn's reflection in his glasses happily filming him. They are parents to a toddler, are "old," and filming TikToks at the beach like teenagers. 😂🙄😂

p.s. - they only follow ONE account on TikTok -- DisneyParks. This is hilarious... "Pleeease notice us, Disney!"
I didn’t get that one bec I don’t follow teenagers on TT. Yeah I noticed all they follow is Disney and thought they are desperate for notice

Reactions: 6
I didn’t get that one bec I don’t follow teenagers on TT. Yeah I noticed all they follow is Disney and thought they are desperate for notice
It wasn't funny. I "get" it because I have kids and they would despise this video. 🤣 (Old people trying to be cool = not cool)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.