Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dak

No, I wasn't looking at his crotch...there's not much there to view anyways. :sick:

I was referring to his pockets. I can see his long pockets have two bulging items in them, one of which appears to be a phone and I can't make out what the other one is next to the umbrella but appears to be rectangular in shape. That's why his right hip (our left) is stretched out - what you're calling hip pull.

Though I agree with you that he probably could have gone up one size and been more comfortable, his attempting to jam things into pockets that, by the cut of the straight-leg short itself weren't designed to hold a bunch of stuff, isn't helping.
Fuel rod?

2020planner

VIP Member
Awesome! I have my MLIS (Master's in Library and Information Science).

If they have any shred of sense, yes. But I'm doubtful they'll keep it up.
Cool! I got mine at Florida State. What about you? After I worked for Disney, I did some teaching and then ended up working for one of the county's library systems here in Central Fla. After doing that for several years, I ended up getting a WFH writing job (which I absolutely HATE but hey, it lets me be online all the time on here! :ROFLMAO: ) I'm thinking of trying to look for some sort of remote work back in a library, if possible.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ugh. I'm not seeing that! 😭

Is all this stuff on her FB page? Maybe if y'all are in the Tracker FB Fan group you can see more than me? I just see a bunch of Disney pics and then the one w/ her and Tim back in Oct 2019.
I clicked on her profile direct from the tracker fan page. Maybe that’s the trick?

apojacks

VIP Member
Jenn makes it seem like everything she does is the hardest/most intense ever.

Most of us see through that bullshit.

I don’t understand why they would use a fake name…very sus

Omg that’s one of my favorite lines from that movie.

but it’s normally true, men do usually age better and women have to put in more effort. I still don’t find Tim attractive, never have. But he doesn’t usually look incredibly clean and well kept. Jenn always looks a greasy, pimply, and haggard mess crammed into her jorts or spandex
My understanding from signing up for the 2020 and the 2021 Wine and Dine Half (I've got to sit out Dopey, after going to the Cincinnati Zoo yesterday, I am convinced that doing Dopey in January would probably kill me), you have to present a valid photo ID to pick up your race bib. There's a guy on Facebook in the RunDisney groups who is an avid marathoner who has a website (I would need to go back and find it), where he breaks down all of the race cheaters at RunDisney and other major marathons. If Jenn's bib was under a different name, he would have found it. This dude has found so much stuff, it's honestly amazing. TLDR; Jenn bought the bib under her name and picked it up with her valid photo ID.

braintoad

Jojo and those other vloggers who do TikTok got that media event this weekend at Disneyland and now Tim wants TikTok? LOL He can't do TikTok.
Disney themselves are also breaking into TikTok. Even their corporate heavy "hello fellow kids" style will probably be more successful than anything Tim tries on there.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Looks like Jackson is having a great time.

Was thinking maybe the stories are from a few days ago which is maybe why the messaging is so mixed? Perhaps trying to delay things so nasty internet people don't know where they are if it's somewhere easily accessible? Then again, maybe not.

Still, nice to hear the kid saying something other than 'ut dis'

Olivias1701

That's probably how they put him down for a nap every day. And then Tim uses that opportunity while he's baked to be intimate with Jennnnnnnnnn, because god knows he can't bring himself to do it when he's sober.
OMG with the amount of food Tim & Jen stuff themselves with I don’t imagine they’re intimate very often.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
What are the chances of them booking the on the first cruise coming up on August 9th? There are still places available. I bet they are tempted.

2020planner

VIP Member
I did not see Candace with Tim. That photo seems to have been taken near the parking lot. I was there for about an hour and during their intense beach cleaning effort, the only person to approach them was the AMI Locals lady, who approached everyone out there....but I think she was the stan because she was fussing with Little J for a bit.
If you're referencing the photo I posted of her with Tim when she's wearing the Mickey ears, I noted it was in Oct 2019 at Disney. I found it on her FB page when I was sleuthing about where she lives.

Evil David Letterman

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. If you have even an inkling that something is too far when it comes to this, you are the BABA BOOEY!

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
So for those of you who live in Florida, what are the regulations regarding pool safety for rentals? Do they have to have some sort of fence/guards if children are in the rental? I personally wouldn't stay there with my 4 year old grandson, so scared he would jump in without anyone noticing.
Anyone remember an old vlog where Tim had $J in the pool, teaching him to swim, and said water wings weren't safe? 🤣