Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dak

This is really interesting to me. Based on what some are saying, Jeff may have purchased two bibs but then gave one to Jenn (possibly as a last minute type of thing maybe...?). So if an ID is required to pick up your bib on race day, he would have had his ID but then handed the bib off to Jenn.

Is it possible to buy multiple bibs in the same name?
Not sure. We did a virtual one last year, and my husband registered me on his account but my bib had to be under my own name.

Reactions: 1

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim’s IG story is the 3 of them eating breakfast. Fried egg sandwich between 2 waffles. Why why WHY do they NEVER make their own food?! They consume so much garbage food! And they had to make sure to get j$ in the shot doing the signature dumb thumbs up thing. Assholes.
In their defense, The Waffle Press is a pretty good place to eat. 😂

Reactions: 1

Louisej3

VIP Member
Their "other" dog. It was Jens dog. Bandit was Tims. Armani is still in their logo. I say "other" because watching their old videos i always feel like Armani was an afterthought to their favorite Bandit. Bandit was the star of the show that always got the attention while Armani played second fiddle.
Thank you, I always wonder why there was two dogs in logo, I've not watched many old videos of them, is it not strange that they haven't changed their logo in a long time or atleast they could add Jackson and some halos to the dogs or something

Judymcfluffy

Yeah sorry for the visual but I had to go there.

I honestly am at the point where I don’t know who is more deluded, the stans or Jenn??

I’ll fully admit, she used to be pretty. Not drop dead gorgeous but a pretty woman. She tried, she did a decent job at her makeup, her skin was good for a bit, and she tried to eat healthy and exercise. Her personality and actions were still acidic filth…but I digress

Now she doesn’t try AT ALL
Well now it would be like putting a wig and makeup on a pig 🐷 lmao

Raineman

I know its normal but why leave in such loud screams!

I wish people understood the effects of petty or malicious reports. Last year there was a big uptake in false reports in the uk. At the same time I rang the nspcc with concerns about a family. They had so many minor reports from so many people that they didn’t take my concerns seriously. It was awful worrying about a family but not feeling it was worthy of calling the police. I don’t know what went on but things got worse and 3 days later the kids were removed and aren’t being returned. Maybe if there were less false reports mine would of been taken more seriously
Maybe CPS is going too far at this point, but even an attempt at violence or threat of harm towards their son from some wackjob should result in some consequences for the Tracker$; they are the ones that continuously show their young child and their location to hundreds of thousands of people despite receiving very threating comments of violence toward their son.

Galorious

VIP Member
YES!! That’s exactly my point. It’s funny that we can drag Jenn through the gutter she crawled out of but the moment we mention something about another vlogger it’s like “HEY STFU” 🤣🤣

But those teeny bleach blonde pigtails crack me up. You know what they remind me of? When a baby girl has just a TINY bit of hair and moms try to jam 3 strands of hair into pig tails 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I guarantee that arrogant chipmunk doesn’t work a job anymore. He’s too busy jamming his head up Universal’s ass and gargling the Mouse’s balls.
I remember reading an interview with Pauley Perrette about the toll dying her hair jet black for years had taken. She had skinny pigtails too as a result and that's kinda what Jackie reminds me off. Seldom see her with really bad roots so she bleaches frequently. She's clearly into her pop culture. I've never been a great dresser because it was never a priority for me. But I'm in a geeky profession where jeans and nerdy tshirts is the uniform. Until I climbed the corporate ladder, then I felt uncomfortable and not taken seriously. I hate that people have to dress the way others expect them too. Fuck it!

2020planner

VIP Member
Jackie teaches college courses online. Pretty sure it's college since she taught in-person at one time.
Ok, but it has to be adjunct, as in PT, right? There's no way she can be a full professor (Ph.D. level or otherwise), in the classroom FT while vlogging and performing required ongoing research, conference contributions, speaking contributions, etc. of a FT professor.

Do you know what school?

2020planner

VIP Member
Unless the bridge is really burnt, doesn't Tim have the family construction business to fall back on. To my knowledge, Tim's brother is the one who runs it.
Last I saw, he had ended the construction business and was living in VA with his fiancé. I had seen a government-type job that he was working at, but not sure where I saw that at the time (FB? LI?).

I get the impression he doesn't have tons of contact w/ Tim (these days?)

Louisej3

VIP Member
So twice now they've taken some sort of break due to threatening sick comments and people coming to their door (so they say). That warrants a break from Twitter, but now when someone actually threatens your child in graphic detail what do you do?? Post him all over social media! The video he posted is now deleted so I dont know what was said. View attachment 686333View attachment 686334
Is that an old tweet from jenn or a new one

Louisej3

VIP Member
Honestly don’t know, but as you said if her sister was a pre-teen she probably wasn’t able to care for their mom as much as Jenn did at that time.

Idk, Jenn is obv depressed and has let her anxiety cripple her from doing everyday things but even 3-5 years ago it was like she was a different person. Now it just seems like so much effort for her to do the bare minimum.

Maybe her mom didn’t want Armani at the house? Renters rights to the person who was renting the room out and they didn’t want to be living with 3 other people and a dog. Who knows.

Jenn has a crappy personality but she truly does seem like she loves/loved her mom a lot.

We just don’t know and they’ve always told half stories and never given the whole picture of their lives.
Who's armani ?

lucyricardo

What is really sad is that J was only walking along and refusing to sit in the wagon because these two couldn't bring a stroller to the beach. They have 4 of them and they absolutely couldn't push a stroller on the sand, so they brought the wagon thinking they could pull him along. He refused, wanted to walk and do what he wanted, and they had no way to deal with it. Good for him. 😄
What's wrong with pulling him in a wagon, though? I just spent a week at the beach and the majority of little kids came out in a wagon. They are easier in the sand than a stroller. Nothing wrong with him walking, of course, but thinking that a one year old can go in a wagon is quite normal.

travesty

VIP Member
Candace seems like a real genius. She thinks red tide turns the water red. I don’t expect people from out of the area to know about red tide but she lives in Orlando and it’s been on the local news every day for the past month. I guess she’s been too busy stalking T&J to keep up with current events.

View attachment 689660
These people thinking they know everything. I guess it would have been too much work to Google "red tide" to check what it meant before making her ignorant comment. 🙄