Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member

Jenny 2 Dinners finally admits she has a problem.

Edit: LMAO why would she leave that in KNOWING that FRE exists?
I wish I could find the meme but there was one of Jenn holding a bag containing a white powdery substance. The caption was "I've got the coke". Pretty sure this was on GG

Reactions: 2

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You know watching a video of them from back then it’s actually crazy when you compare it now. I mean I know people grow up and life changes but they had so many friends back then and Tim looked happy playing his guitar he needs to pick that back up. I mean I would love to see a vlog of him playing guitar and it would be great for him to play and then get Jackson a little kiddy guitar to play along or Jackson could shake his little shakers that they bought him at the music store to play along with daddy that would be so good and music is so beneficial in development. Tim start playing guitar again!
Wasn't Tim in a band at one time? Musical skills can get rusty, but one never forgets how. I wonder why he hasn't played his guitar on video for the last many years.

I agree, musical development can be very beneficial to a child in a number of ways.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I get what you’re saying but even if my daughter was earning a fortune I’d still want to treat her regardless.
Solid point. I will most likely buy our son whatever I can until the day I die.

guess I’m just hyper critical of every single thing these vloggers do because I cannot stand them

lmnopp1133

Anyone still see the comments or account? I’ve tried looking through to report based on the info here but I didn’t see anything horrifying (I might have just missed them) and I don’t know what the account is. I’m hoping they’ve been taken down. T&J really need to stop showing J in videos. Is there anything we can do to get YouTube to flag them as a kids channel so comments would at least be completely disabled?

Galorious

VIP Member
I’m surprised they’re still there. I reported them and the account to YouTube. I’m surprised with them being there for 4 hours, the stans haven’t interacted and Jenn hasn’t deleted them.
I am too. And none of their fans have pulled this sicko up either. Weird.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I remember that. Amazing opportunity and awesome makeup.
Just needed more acting lessons.

RE: poop. I haven't seen that video, but thought it was a typo...until I read your post on here. Wow.
I wish it were a typo. I was happy to see them showing off something else that Orlando has to offer but once again, they did a SHITTY job. Half assed showed a few exhibits and then they ate of course 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Maybe the museum asked them to eat so they could submit a Slacker Shit exhibit prior to leaving…

Is anyone else here going to HHN? I live 2 hours away so my husband and I are going in September. Our first night away just the two of us since we had our son 15 months ago. Unlike Jen, I am close with my in laws and they are lovely, doting grandparents. My son will be well taken care of.
Me! Me! Me!!

I cannot wait and I hope that our mayor doesn’t go off and do something stupid like reinstating the mask mandate!

I missed HHN so much and I’m really looking forward to this year!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Solid point. I will most likely buy our son whatever I can until the day I die.

guess I’m just hyper critical of every single thing these vloggers do because I cannot stand them
Which vlogger is this in the pic?

ALSO - I'm with you. It's fine to buy your kid things but do we need to see a shout out on social? Strange for a grown adult, IMHO.

Caramadden0404

They didn't get to the early hours after Jenn mentioned it TWICE yesterday. If she had missed Hagrid's, she can blame herself. These twats live there, can go ANYTIME. They still can't get their butts to the park in time and had to look at all the alcohol and beer at the pool before moseying over to the park.
I think they may have filmed that portion on a different day because you can see their reflection and they have on different clothes. I do agree with you though, they can never be anywhere on time, could you imagine if they had to work like the rest of us, lol!

dream23

The only positive about it that resort room is the three beds for the price. Otherwise the lack of storage is off putting and I’d rather stay at the all stars.

Kristen10

I know they used to do daily vlogs because of the YT algorithm promoting daily videos over ones that uploaded irregularly, but now (according to some other YTs I watch) the algorithm is favoring videos that are uploaded at regular weekly intervals at the same time of the day. They could EASILY reduce their vlog schedule to M-F or even 3x per week and because of their back catalog and subscriber count still make as much money and be as visible as they are now. But they won't for reasons???
My girls watch Moriah Elizabeth and she only posts on Friday at 3pm. She gets over a million views each week.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
There is a new comment up on the Video.[just made a few minutes ago]. New screen name but obviously coming from the same person.
Looks like this comment may have been deleted but the 3 comments from yesterday are still there. I noticed the comments dropped from 539 to 535, so Jenn has been busy deleting.

Galorious

VIP Member
JEN We know you read here… please get that ring taken off your finger …that can do some real damage. You need to take it off before it has to be cut off. There is no shame in the fact that you’ve gained weight past your wedding band it happens to many people but you need to get it taken off now you could seriously do irreparable damage to your finger.
Change to another band for a while if you must wear one but for the love of Pete get that one off your finger

😂😂😂😂😂now I am getting ring ads🤣 up yours internet🖕
Is this the same Cartier ring that once slipped off her finger and 'went down a drain' at AK? If so, whoa that wasn't very long ago and there is no way that ring could slip off now. How is she not concerned?! What are the chances she'd get an expensive ring cut through....

mjm9

VIP Member
What's happened? Who's threatened baby J? Don't get me wrong I've called him grunter and maintain my reasons for doing so but threats to him and them is disgusting and when I stood up for myself I got blocked so how come they haven't?
Check out pg. 19
Won’t mention the poster cause I don’t want to recognize this creep. They are disgusting!

Out of the loop for the last while but how did they explain away the non invite to the food and wine media event?

And have the latest nameless friends from a while back been dumped yet?

Shazbot66

Slightly off topic - is Jackie SE engaged? I see she’s wearing what looks like an engagement ring. I’m just curious