Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
RE: poop. I haven't seen that video, but thought it was a typo...until I read your post on here. Wow.
Tim is obsessed with poop.
Alter all, we had to sit through a detailed accounting of Jack$on’s every poop, fart and blowouts in his first year of life! 😡

OT - what is the line on J$ staying with someone so T&J can go to HHN?

I would consider them such idiots if they took J$ to HHN at his young age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Looks like Nicole has taken the Trackers place on the Disney media list 😂 Yesterday she was ‘invited out’ by Disney to show off the refurbed Citricos and new rooms at the Poly. Last week she was working with Disney to promote Christmas announcements.

She is putting out almost daily content on IG and still does YouTube, her followers are increasing. Jim and her are good people, it’s nice to see them being rewarded
What’s her Instagram?

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Been away for a few days so catching up.

Tim did a review of the surfside resort not so long ago, why is he so confused about things there?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
If you live in Florida you don't have to worry about your Mayor reinstating the mandate.
Jerry is already “highly suggesting” they be worn indoors and businesses in Orlando are starting to follow his advice. Freaking annoying because we got vaccinated and tossed the stupid things.
I don’t follow politics or any of that BS so I don’t know which higher up needs to make that call but I seriously hope it doesn’t happen.

and yes I live in Florida

• Angry

ybme67

Chatty Member
This is my biggest peeve. WDW is my happy place and it was so expensive for me to come from the UK as a lone parent paying for everything for my 2 kids. I could only do it every 3 years or so depending on cash and Life events. It was an escape from daily life. As it is for most of us. For some of these vloggers it IS their every day life. They take it for granted and lose perspective. I love watching Disney vlogs to get a taste of that escape. I can reminisce with my now grown up kids as we dream of travel restrictions lifting and planning what is likely to be our last family trip for a while now they have partners etc. I'd miss these if oggers were banned from the parks.

However, I've noticed they all go the same path. They start off relatable and considerate. Different styles, interesting but a bit inexperienced. Then somewhere along the line they morph into the same as all the rest, start getting cocky, boring and inconsiderate. I love Nate and Jackie but because you see them in each others vlogs, you can get a glimpse of what their impact is on those around them. More and more often their vlogs show some sat beside them trying to stay out of shot or having to put up with a camera being waved about as they film themselves with a fake reaction. And the noises... Ffs shut up!! Have some consideration for those around you that don't have the luxury to be there every day.

I'm at a crossroads. I want to watch good content daily but the vloggers are just crap just now. Nate and the Trackers just film daily gluttony sessions. WDW Couple just don't appeal any more. SE is OK but starting to slip. Even AllEars and Dfb don't hold the same appeal. The market is saturated but none of them are giving me what I crave!!
I do agree! I fear I’ll tell them to stfu if we were on same ride as them and get myself kicked out of Disney 😂

Galorious

VIP Member
Anyone still see the comments or account? I’ve tried looking through to report based on the info here but I didn’t see anything horrifying (I might have just missed them) and I don’t know what the account is. I’m hoping they’ve been taken down. T&J really need to stop showing J in videos. Is there anything we can do to get YouTube to flag them as a kids channel so comments would at least be completely disabled?
It's the fun rainy day log, posted 17 hours ago all in caps. I'm not going to copy it here. There are 3 posts together.

JssLG317

VIP Member
I reported the comments too. Mind-boggling that they are so quick to delete comments about any other aspect of their life, yet the truly awful ones about their son are still sitting there.

Olivias1701

We planned when wanted to TTC around when we wouldn’t have vacations coming up. There’s nothing crazy about that. About not trying during certain times in life.

We were extra careful before our Disney Cruise as you could not be past 20 weeks pregnant back then (2018) and our last WDW trip in 2019 was actually planned as a last hurrah as childless millennials before we started TTC. 😛 But we don’t live in the US. So our trips aren’t as frequent. Won’t be back til baby is at least 5! If we can afford it by then 😅

I am very relieved they are not trying right now. I don’t think they will ever have another child, personally. Especially with all the work they’re going to have to do to get the baby they already have up to speed. So sad.

lucyricardo

Then this would make #4 then.....
I don’t know the strollers by brand, but I recall
1) the big stroller Vista with the umbrella, 3 fans and an AC unit
2) umbrella stroller (G light)
3) Radio Flyer Trike stroller
4) the latest stroller Minu

J$ took to driving the electric hover scooter really quickly. I think they thought that he could somehow get it outside and they couldn’t catch up to him 😂😂😂
#goJack$ongo!

Graco brand states:
Max. weight. 25 lbs.
Max. height. 35”

Has J$ maxed out? I know he is a “big boy!” per Jenn

Sorry. Didn’t see @VloggerCritic’s statement. Got my misinformation from a google search
Many pack and plays go up to 30 pounds. I have a baby who is chunkier than Jackson (and slightly younger) and he is only 23 lbs. Mine is still in the pack and play when we go on vacation as well. It's hard because at this age many toddlers aren't ready for a toddler bed yet, and you can't bring a crib with you on vacation. When he's two he should be able to handle an air mattress on the floor or a toddler bed set up.

• Heart

MustLoveGoats

New title suggestion, TT 33, Started off with Deflated Balloons and Now We Here. Stalkers, Stans and still snacks.

NEW-B

I believe that, in the first little while the vlog existed, Jennnnnnnnnn was too shy and didn't want to be on camera. Now, she can't get enough of it. Even when I was a fan and watched the vlog all the time, she would say things that made me shake my head-she thought the line from the song "How Do You Do?" on Splash Mountain was "Pretty good, show us your bone." 😄
Not to defend her but that is how I sang it growing up, lol. Of course I was a 14 yr old boy the first time I rode it and thought it was funny.

Reactions: 1

Olivias1701

I was surprised they hadn't encountered the keycard power switch thing before, that's a pretty standard thing in UK hotels. When they removed the key and nothing happened it was because it gives you time to leave your room before turning off the lights, so you're not in the dark!
Also why did they leave in Tim talking about the resort being built on the old wet n wild twice. Lazy editing right there. Though I thought the Tim head on Jens body was pretty good 🤣
It also would have been on their Disney cruises…

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Who knows, but I almost want to say that'd be giving "them" (whomever they are) too much credit to orchestrate, strategize, etc. I don't know how disgusting random comments here or there (that also happened months ago on here) would ultimately end up silencing us on here? Or maybe I'm not understanding your point entirely? (which is possible, I'm only one cup of coffee in so far...LOL)
I probably am giving them too much credit.

Tommytomtom

Oh, ok. I see. Got it.

I guess I never thought when someone would ask / chat about that it was sexist or whatever. Must have went right over my head. :ROFLMAO:

IMHO, I think peeps can be just curious about people's ages. I was curious what RixFlix's age was, myself, and did internet sleuthing and found it out and others make comments about Tim pushing 40 all the time and being ripe for some health event based on his eating habits.
Well now im curious how old the guy from Rixflix is. The shaved head and clean shave make it hard to guess. Could be anywhere from late 40s to early 60s.