The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she truly *needed* the wheelchair. If I recall, didn't he wheel her in / out for a dinner or brunch or something? It was all for show, IMHO (and I hate to say that and I know she had a few issues near the end, but given who we're talking about - remember how she was laid up on the couch for 3 days after "throwing her back out" pushing the Saturn or something like that?)

Nice catch! Though, on my huge desktop monitor, it looks really dark in color - almost black. Do you think it could be Coke poured into a wine glass? (if that was all there was in the room to pour drinks in?) Either way, she'd be lying because she says she doesn't drink caffeine. 🤣

I've got zero issue with pointing out their weight gain - especially when they eat like tit most days and they're obviously trying to still sausage themselves into clothes that don't fit them properly anymore. Plus their previous fat shaming! It was more that peeps were saying she was size 18-20 and / or requiring some type of gastric surgery where I was like wooooahhh, ok, I don't think we're quite there yet 🤣 🤣 🤣

They both suck so bad. There was ZERO reason they couldn't have given an on-video shout-out specifically to Holy Moly to thank him for the ability to use the points at VB.

In Tim's Reddit response, he said they sent a check up to Canada for the points for their "friend's" DVC.

I don't know if that's true OR if HM just gifted him the points, but either way - they are SUCH scum for not mentioning HM ONCE - especially considering they have their own channel. Assholes! :mad:
If I recall, Jenn got the wheelchair because she was having some kind of pain. Sure, when you're big and pregnant in the last days of pregnancy you feel a lot of pressure that is very uncomfortable and at times you feel like your insides are trying to come out. However, she was milking that for all she could get. Some of us were working full time jobs and worked up until the day we delivered.

Yes, someone did - from apojacks -

June 2
And I am probably exaggerating when I say she weighs 360, but she is closer to 300 than she is 200.

June 2
OK, so, just looking at pictures....Jen and my wife have similar body proportions as far as height and build...Jen is probably the same weight now as my wife was when she was at her heaviest and that was 360...my wife weighs 150 now and looks about the size Jen was in her prancercise videos...

May 31
She's gained a good 100 pounds since that video. I'll be real honest though as someone who has struggled with their weight, sometimes you just don't notice until it's too late and when you do notice...you don't know how to get it under control. I think she will end up having a gastric bypass...
I guess I didn't pay much attention to those or skipped over it. I honestly thought no one here would think she weighed that much (because obviously she doesn't).

Reactions: 8
Jenny Two Dinners is the greatest nickname for her, and praise be whoever came up with it.

So I gave TF yet another try, went with the hardshell beef tacos this time. THEY WERE GOOD. However, they seem to have changed their queso that I love so much, because the dip wasn't good this time and the chips were stale :( I just wish they'd be consistent! I think that's why I prefer Taco Bell to Tijuana Flats; with TB I know what to expect every single time and it's always the same. With TF, something is just always off with the meal and it just ends up so disappointing.

And of course my husband was home for lunch and when I told him about my experience he told me "You gotta quit giving these basic gringo places a chance. You live with a latino FFS!"
*twirls and takes a bow*

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah, hardshell is 100% the way. Honestly, I like the black bean tacos best. I order - 2 hard bb tacos, Power Lite. No sour cream. Extra jalapenos. I hope they didn't change the queso! And yeah, the chips can be hit / miss a lot of the time (at least with quantity) but we mostly are very lucky with getting fresh ones. Maybe it's just the locations we go to? Which is your local TF?

I do like TB but they took away the Mexican pizza and that was my absolute favorite (I would just get refried beans on it with all the toppings and have been getting it since way back when they still put black olives on it. LOL)

If you ever happen to be up in St. Augustine (or the general area up there), I'd recommend Mojo's Tacos right there on Anastasia Island (going toward the city and right before you go over the Bridge of Lions). OMG - the best and better than TF, IMHO.
I typically go to the Tuskaloma location in Oviedo, though my first experience with them was the one on University when I worked near there. I have greater patience for food than my husband does, and he really really despises most "gringo" food places (he's Chilean and SUPER PICKY).

For OT discussion, those empanadas in the Sapphire Falls vlog looked awful. Just dry, cakey, flavorless garbage. And you're not supposed to need a dip for empanadas, they should be D E L I C I O U S enough on their own without needing to sauce them up. (Related to my spoiler - my husband is Chilean so I've been enjoying the most flavorful homemade chilean empanadas for years, so I'm a bit judgey here lol)

Reactions: 2
I would say it looks like he's gonna unhinge his jaw and swallow her whole but that's what Jenn does.

Every time I see I picture of him it reminds me of the trash cans they have at the county fair. Not a good look for him.

8F26733B-7364-42BA-8173-E1F5389F7FDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really don’t think she’s that big at all, people on here talk about her like she’s super morbidly obese. I think it’s just a combo of us seeing them gain weight from being slim in a short space of time combined with wearing her old clothes/not dressing for her new shape. Lots talk about the ‘covid 15’ when people gained on average 15 pounds during lockdowns, I hope people aren’t as judgemental to their friends
I’m a bit late on this comment but thank you for saying this, these threads have honestly made me extremely self/body conscious.

Reactions: 10
From the sapphire falls room service menu:
Prices are exclusive of FL sales tax, $3 Delivery Charge and a 22% Service Charge will be added to each delivery.
If there is a 22% fee on top of the price of already overpriced food, regardless of what they call it, my assumption would be it is gratuity. If that isn't going to the staff, they need to take that up with their employer. I am not inclined to tip anymore than what is already on the bill.

I really enjoyed Jen ordering a Salmon dinner AND Coconut Shrimp dinner. You know Timmy doesn't touch seafood. 2 adults, 1 child. 4 dinners. 🤮
Plus you just know they already ate that full cabana platter of muffins and cookies. Then a few hours later they ordered SF room service. it’s SO MUCH FOOD!

I love to eat, and spend a lot of time planning our Florida trips around where and what we will eat. I also could do with losing a good few pounds, but I don’t eat half of what they do. It’s just so glutinous now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.