Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepingMeh

Tim might actually be the one with real anxiety (the tracks, USB plugs, repeating things, not letting Jackson feed himself), but since Jenn needs all the attention on her she has “anxiety” and can’t drive, etc. just to make herself the needy one.

Were they trying to get their cruise switched or just trying to book another one...keep the one next year AND go on the Wish?

Reactions: 9

Barney Gumble

What will happen first?
Jackson feeds himself from his own plate.
The shelves are repaired.
The pool is cleaned.
Tim logs 500 km (300 miles) on the bike in a month.
Jenn releases another video on her channel.
The podcast returns.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She truly is a bitch. Hey Jenn, what’s it like to have absolutely no redeeming qualities?
Yep my sentiments exactly.

this is why I sometimes enjoy these deep dives into their older videos. Because it reassures me that I’m not some internet troll picking on an innocent couple “just doing their best”

these two assholes are awful, jenn especially.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
So Jenns final remarks on their #hosted stay:

1. The Bridge traffic wasn't as loud as she thought - it's actually soothing :p
  2. That room is quiet and private because it was next to the shop and cleaning cupboard
  3. Jenn thought it wasn't safe to walkaround at night but it's actually OK :p
These #hosted places must be so pissed off after seeing how their places are 'reviewed' What kind of review goes over 3 videos!! And you only get bits of a review in between them talking shite and eating trash.

I can see the #hosted stays drying up as hoteliers get wise to their antics, These businesses will talk to each other and realise you don't get any decent review and no extra business.

Loved that the Dolphin people probably told them they weren't comping the whole family. Can you imagine time getting the room hosted and then ringing all the local attractions telling them they are in town and are after hosted days out.

ashden91

So they bought a $2,000 Nordic Track. S22i model. I like how Jenn goes @23:25 - "I think they have another one that was like a little bit cheaper."

Yeah, Jenn. They have FIVE other ones that are cheaper. You got the most expensive bike model.

Or, you know you could just walk around the neighborhood. That's free. :rolleyes:
Spent all that money on something that will end up just taking up space in one of their junky rooms not being used.

2020planner

VIP Member
Do you know how easy it is to fake a vaccination card? Just copy someone else's and modify the name. Poof. Done.

There's also a HIPPA question there... no authority on a national level has yet to say if any company or employer has the right to demand to know anything about your medical situation, that could include vaccinations.
Please don't kill me but I see this all the time with my clients who term it wrong - including healthcare professionals, if you could believe it (i.e. APRNs, RNs, LPNs, PAs) - but just FYI, it's actually HIPAA, not HIPPA. 😘

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Booooooring again. Tim points out crap that every other site posted last summer (oh look they took out the interactive elements at Big Thunder). Lame lame lame!
Just caught the opening segment only. People here spill the tea so I stay informed. Video was shot May 25. Isn’t today May 28?

LOVED it that they got disconnected twice trying to book the Wish. They might eventually get it, but it won’t be the Inaugural voyage.

Please, if anyone hears when they succeed at booking the Wish, the date and/or stateroom category post on this thread. I don’t want to have to watch TTT BS crap anymore than I have to. Thanks!

Again they use Jackpot as an excuse for the family not being together. Right Jenn!

Last edited:

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Jesus slackers....where is the content??

we have nothing to berate you for so we’ve moved on to other vloggers🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, TTT and ATW used to afford me hours of entertainment lol, first when I was a fan and later when I discovered it was way MORE fun to make fun of them. Now even making fun of them feels empty 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Wanna see a happy and well adjusted kid with two normal (or appear to be normal) parents. Watch Roy’s (Oyby) newest video

the kid featured appears to be Jackson’s age and is happy and smiling and gives thumbs up. He roars when asked “what does a lion say?”, he points at things and goes “wow”. The father is saying words to him in both English and Spanish...Tim and Jenn should watch this vlog and reflect, HEAVILY

I love oyby compared to a lot of these vloggers. I don't have time to watch a lot of his content but he and his girlfriend Brennan are super cute

WhiskeyBusiness

You know I think that was an accident. He certainly didn't plan it but he saw it open, saw the crowd going that way and he probably thought "oh boy, this is my chance to be the first to vlog it!"
The other funny thing is... He couldn't show most of the show because of copyrighted music. And the vast majority of his review of the experience in the last 4-5 minutes of the video was about mask rules. Which, to my understanding, don't even apply as of tomorrow. So this 25 minute vlog of 'experiencing a new attraction' shows virtually nothing from the experience and within 24 hours of being posted, has outdated information.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

2020planner

VIP Member
If I remember right they made comments about how a bunch of others had already filmed something during one of their lives as an excuse as to why they hadn’t done it yet...I think that’s going to be their excuse about a lot of media events and stuff, that they are trying to be different. But by being different they are just stealing ideas from other bloggers and filming things much later than others. Also they supposedly don’t watch others so they won’t “accidentally” steal ideas so....
I know...and isn't that hilarious? :ROFLMAO: Like I said, as if they all don't trip over each other all the time filming the same thing all the time anyways.

Why do they have to make up excuses for everything? OMG. Such a pet peeve of mine with people, in general. If you don't want to film, just say it! Say you're not interested in going to a place, or that's not something you want to film or visit. Big fucking deal.

They twist themselves into pretzels with these convoluted ridiculous excuses all the time about everything. Of course, I don't know what's worse - the stupid excuses or the fact that the stans buy them hook, line, and sinker. :rolleyes:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They are so dumb....It might not be a HIPAA violation, but it's against Florida law for them to ask for proof of vaccination. Lawyer Tim. Saying that the law is unconstitutional....My brain is hurting...
Thanks for bringing that up. He really is stupid. They both are

they won’t eat indoors again with “the buddy” but they’ll drag him all the fuck around

2020planner

VIP Member
Delusional stan :rolleyes:

Jess
Jess
2 hours ago
Families have a right to a relaxing week just the same as all the single couples. Don't let people make you feel bad or let your mom guilt get in your way of peace, yall are so dang respectful and nice I can't imagine anyone having a problem with yall!

• Haha
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
If anything, all these hosted vacations these dimwits are doing, pretending they're reviewing resorts is only driving an even larger wedge between them and Disney. TTT channel has turned from a Dude living life, having fun and venturing over to theme parks (Universal in particular as he's never shown the same excitement for Disney) to a channel of a guy and wife dragging around their little kid, poorly featuring whomever will have them.