The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think Jenn’s goal is to have a reality show on Bravo. She’s so delusional.

In eyebrow news, if that last spot in today’s video is new, we learned those things are not microbladed, which means she does that to herself ON PURPOSE every day. 😳
If that's the case she's failed at meeting that goal already. People would quickly lose interest in a tv show about two nitwicks who do nothing but stuff their faces and act like confused idiots all day. Also, with the way they can barely handle comments from being on youtube, I can imagine them not being able to handle comments that'd come with a tv show since they wouldn't be able to delete comments on other sites and news sites like they can with youtube.

Reactions: 5
I laugh so hard when they try to be artsy. Look at us wandering around Winter Park in our best gear, wearing handmade artisan earrings bought at Disney (just to play the odds), critiquing local art and promoting local boutique hotels! Yeah well Bumbling Bojos, your stans don't want that. They want Jackson and Disney. You've sold out then got thrown out. You're gonna have to do more than pretend you are something you're not to gain interest in your tit show of a channel. People can tell you don't really appreciate the nice things in life unless they've got a brand name attached to tell you they're flex worthy. Only got to look at those earrings and that dress, oh and that fugly Gucci sweater. When you're standard food choice is burger and you tell everyone your toilet habits, give up the pretence. Your not refined, arty and middle class. You're still the pizza egg eating, mullet haired, selfish, inconsiderate, do anything for money and kudous scumbag couple you've always been. And always will be at heart because you do these things for money and not to really change. Until you earn your money honestly in a job that gives you delination of work & personal, you will continue to be this utter train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes Disney, thanks for hosting sparkly Nicole! We’ll find out tomorrow exactly what this hosting was about. Wouldn’t that be a kick in the teeth to the Bojos if Jim and Nicole are now being hosted by Disney. LOL!!!!
Really? Not impressed with her or her husband. Just average people making videos with no personality.

Reactions: 4
I really think Jenn’s goal is to have a reality show on Bravo. She’s so delusional.

In eyebrow news, if that last spot in today’s video is new, we learned those things are not microbladed, which means she does that to herself ON PURPOSE every day. 😳
Now I am thinking 🤔
Perhaps this is why they are no longer friends with Jim and Nicole. Nicole has done vlogs about makeup and eyebrows..wonder if she gave Jen 'unsolicited' advice on her brows.. 😆🤣😂

Oh, I know! They are as boring as dirt. Maybe Disney picked them on purpose because they knew they have been friends with the Bojos.
Poor kids have less than 3K subscribers and even they were invited...in your face Trackholes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The invites to Content Creator day was interesting, no Jackie but PMM? Vincent Vision?

Reactions: 2
Really? Not impressed with her or her husband. Just average people making videos with no personality.
I'd rather watch paint dry, IMHO, than watch Nicole.

I like Jim. He's been around for a long time at Disney (used to be in Mulch, Sweat, and Shears at HS before he lost a TON of weight, among countless other things he's been like Mayor of Main Street, etc.) He has a TON of personality when it's "showtime" but is just rather mellow otherwise.

Nicole, on the other hand, seems to want to be defined to a certain extent by her ailments.
I'm not negating that she has them (unlike liar Jenn) - and I know she was in a bad car accident a few years ago that messed up her neck (pretty sure it was her neck or back) - but she definitely interweaves talk of her ailments regularly into her conversations on IG stories, etc.

Enough for you to say - this may be cathartic for YOU, Nicole, to talk about these things but it's depressing for the average drive-by viewer to listen to.

One vlog I tried to watch (can't remember what it was about, sorry) had a title line like "happy" or "excited" about something. And it opened with her sitting in the car wistfully looking at the window (she has trouble making eye contact w/ the camera a lot) and OMG - I was like - are you upset? are you going to cry? what's going on? Is this what it means to be "happy" or "excited"? did I click on the wrong vlog? Nope. That was just her - waxing poetic about her ailments and fears, etc. prior to getting into the "happy" part, I guess. Needless to say, I turned it off after a couple minutes of depressing car talk.

TLDR - I'd be really happy for them - boring as they both are - if they got Disney media / #hosted now. In your FACE, T&J! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Now I am thinking 🤔
Perhaps this is why they are no longer friends with Jim and Nicole. Nicole has done vlogs about makeup and eyebrows..wonder if she gave Jen 'unsolicited' advice on her brows.. 😆🤣😂

Poor kids have less than 3K subscribers and even they were invited...in your face Trackholes!
Why is Disney inviting nobodies to media events? Most of the vloggers who focus on Disney suck in front of the camera and really don't offer anything in the form of entertainment. The livestreamers like RTV and LBVTV talk to much and won't shut up during their 4-7 hour streams. I'd rather see Disney with their own vlogger/livestreamer and let these others just fade away and get a real job.

Can you explain why were the trackholes are not invited to Disney media events anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is Disney inviting nobodies to media events? Most of the vloggers who focus on Disney suck in front of the camera and really don't offer anything in the form of entertainment. The livestreamers like RTV and LBVTV talk to much and won't shut up during their 4-7 hour streams. I'd rather see Disney with their own vlogger/livestreamer and let these others just fade away and get a real job.

Can you explain why were the trackholes are not invited to Disney media events anymore?
Here ya go....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Here ya go....

ok wow, that is a LOT worse than what I expected and that fake apology BS, no thank you. F them and their crappy channel.

my daughter has autism and LOVES theme park vlogs, she doesn’t like TTT and stopped watching Michael Kay when he changed his format or maybe it was when his creepy brother began to appear, hmm

Molly is her absolute favorite but she hates the “competition” videos, she also loves Nate and watches Jackie in small doses. Recently she has been into watching Rhyno and Craig and for some odd reason Adam the Woo.🤷🏻‍♀️

I am stuck watching them all with her but no more TTT

Reactions: 7
ok wow, that is a LOT worse than what I expected and that fake apology BS, no thank you. F them and their crappy channel.
In her fake apology (this part wasn't shown in that particular edit), she also said by her saying -

"is gay contagious? 'cuz I think I just caught some!" and
"I just caught the gay"
and
"are you 99.9% gay positive?"

that she actually was MOCKING people who would say such a thing. As if she would NEVER say such a thing.

So even in fake apologizing, she was lying and trying to act like she didn't do anything wrong. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Yes Disney, thanks for hosting sparkly Nicole! We’ll find out tomorrow exactly what this hosting was about. Wouldn’t that be a kick in the teeth to the Bojos if Jim and Nicole are now being hosted by Disney. LOL!!!!
so here’s my unpopular opinion that no one asked for...

as nice as I think Jim and Nicole seem I can’t stand them 🙈🙈. I feel like they are the type of people who would try and get you to join their church and they are just a touch too religious for me (to be fair, any religion is too religious for me🤣🤪)

*HOWEVER*

It tickles my tits to see them invited to things and not Tim and Jenn. Considering T&J used them for their benefits and weren’t actually their true friends it’s the perfect payback.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

The boring butterfly vlog was from days ago (notice her hair hadn't been redone to blonder yet). I'm thinking she got the caterpillar brows when she went blonder.

Reactions: 2
In her fake apology (this part wasn't shown in that particular edit), she also said by her saying -

"I just caught the gay"
and

that she actually was MOCKING people who would say such a thing. As if she would NEVER say such a thing.

So even in fake apologizing, she was lying and trying to act like she didn't do anything wrong. :rolleyes:
It’s always someone else and never her

Reactions: 8

"I just caught the gay"
and

Didn't they also have a ton of terrible "humor" takes on their skit channel? Whatever made them think they could do youtube skits? They're two of the least funny people I've ever seen, and you just know that they think their humor is top notch. They're arrogantly terrible.

The fact that a lot of their past videos showcase this sort of "humor" really proves that the stuff they were apologizing for was ABSOLUTELY their style of humor back then.

Reactions: 3
Didn't they also have a ton of terrible "humor" takes on their skit channel? Whatever made them think they could do youtube skits? They're two of the least funny people I've ever seen, and you just know that they think their humor is top notch. They're arrogantly terrible.

The fact that a lot of their past videos showcase this sort of "humor" really proves that the stuff they were apologizing for was ABSOLUTELY their style of humor back then.
Yes. Skitty Skitty Bang Bang. It was supposedly Jenn's channel.

That channel was deleted after people started bringing it up on Guru.

Among others, they had skits on there about going to a party and getting confused re: what people were asking for (i.e. cocaine) and then another where Tim chokes on food during a romantic dinner and she shoots him dead. Real Disney-friendly! :ROFLMAO:

Here's one I found that is still up w/ a "behind the scenes"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ummm, did Tim really film and post a video of his dog taking a $hit??

And their house has always been a wreck!

And at the end they are playing beer pong! So wholesome these two.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.