The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what your thoughts were to this “interview” 7/30/20. Mike was a “friend” given pre-approved softball questions. Both T&J are hypocritical in some of their answers currently.
Like Jenn’s “I wished we didn’t show our faces”. Yet whose face has been blasted prominently on TTT since birth??!! 🙋‍♀️ JACK$ON !!
How old was Jackson in minutes when they first showed his face on the vlog?
I'm guessing seconds which shows that they did not and will not ever care about his privacy, that they'll do anything for money, and that they're total hypocrites when it comes to them saying that they wished they had never shown their faces on the vlog.

There is no way Jenn or Tim wouldn't show their own faces, they both adore attention. Jenn was just adapting her language to what she thought people wanted to hear. Didn't mean a word of it.

Also noting how sad it is when some people cannot put down a camera and enjoy life without looking through a viewfinder. It makes a world of difference when one isn't trying to keep the subject matter in frame and in focus. They're never "present".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Universal event for Content Creators was invite only! Even people who are literal nobodies were invited!

Reactions: 7
Aw man I thought this thread would be labeled squirts or something. There's always next time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who all was invited
Didn't really see anyone too special. Paging Mr. Morrow, Micah and one other guy that I can't remember his name, but along the lines as those other two. I only watched one vlog and that is all I saw. Free food though, so that Trackholes would have gone for sure if they were invited, but I didn't see Magical News or ResortTV there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I really think Jenn’s goal is to have a reality show on Bravo. She’s so delusional.

In eyebrow news, if that last spot in today’s video is new, we learned those things are not microbladed, which means she does that to herself ON PURPOSE every day. 😳

Reactions: 6
I can’t sit through the video. I’m just curious as to how much of that treat from the thumbnail did our dainty, classy, little Jennbo shove into her pie hole?
AE145714-EB3F-4679-A56F-F3F63299A8A4.jpeg

Jenn, if you’re reading this, you’re not cute! Stay out of the thumbnails. Oh and while you’re at it, stay out of the videos too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently Dimbo thinks Stitch and 626 are too different characters because of his retractable legs…I wish I was making this up. That was the dumbest question I ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
-
Apparently Dimbo thinks Stitch and 626 are two (ftfy) different characters because of his retractable legs…I wish I was making this up. That was the dumbest question I ever heard.
#TimIsNotADisneyFan #NeverHasBeen #Liar

In other news #StillNotHosted #ByeByeBye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes Disney, thanks for hosting sparkly Nicole! We’ll find out tomorrow exactly what this hosting was about. Wouldn’t that be a kick in the teeth to the Bojos if Jim and Nicole are now being hosted by Disney. LOL!!!!
Pretty sure it has something to do with Halloween news too. Ouch.

Reactions: 13
I predict a ton more park content soon because; “We’re good people Disney and Universal. Please let us come back!”

Reactions: 5
Tim, a grown adult, knows nothing about butterflies. I remember learning about these in like 2nd grade. I have never seen two human beings this dumb.

Also thanks for liking the title everyone!

Reactions: 13
The butterflies, sea-monkeys or whatever they were called, the fossil kit, and the bubble toys are all done because they are trying so hard to get toy sponsorships as Jackson grows up. They will probably get them too. Gross.

Reactions: 8
Thanks to @Grusofsky96 for the thread title.

How will the Slackers spin the fact they've been dropped off of the Universal and Disney media lists as new attractions open and they'll have to experience them as common peons?

When will Jenn's one pair of daisy dukes lose the will to live and her ever increasing dumper tears the seams?

What ailment will Jenn make fun of Timbo next? Maybe she'll tell us that he pisses himself if he laughs too hard.
HAVE THEY??!!! how comes ?? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.