Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryTree

Not my pic, but here's the setup for those of you who are not familiar. Jenn would be off to the far left in the shady/dark area facing the outside of the ship. J$ would be in one of these pools, on that yellow slide--which he loved--or in the splash pad which is basically the dead center (back) of this pic. Jenn clearly had no interest in watching her kid have fun with the Nanny. The Nanny seemed to really enjoy herself.

View attachment 2996358
I wonder if she was feeling seasick and used this as an excuse to completely check out of her responsibilities and contributed absolutely zero while Dim went out to film and on top of that had to come back at the end of the day and rage clean because J5D couldn't be bothered.

Reactions: 5

Snippysnips

VIP Member
btw - I’m not convinced that J$ needs glasses.
As usual he was playing around trying on frames and Tim was encouraging him.
This, it's hard to tell what the kid may actually need now because they refuse to tell him no, it's possible he seen the frames, wanted to play (like all kids do) an dim said he could have them

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
So no mention that he was sore or cranky or fevered or anything? I wonder if he did go to the appointment.

edited to add… ok, didn’t know they were required to have the records for the cruise.
You are spot on.
Oliver did not have any reaction to getting an inoculation, let alone 3 of them all at once.
So this is sus that he was taken to the pediatrician.

And I could not find any information that children have to be up to date on their immunizations to sail on DCL.
---
She did say he was cranky and it was nap time yet again for him.
This also could be from his ear infection.
Which with all his ear tugging is probably still present.

Last edited:

elly199

I have a question does the Nanny have a name or are we respecting her privacy by not giving it out. I also need to be honest and say I haven’t really been on tattle or have watched any of the videos that Tim puts out.

Is mike really 42? I just looked at his Instagram (I’m like 90% sure it’s the right account) but he seems younger to me? Maybe he edits his pictures lol He also seems to hangout with a lot of young guys that are nothing like Tim. Im just trying to understand the Mike-lore 😂😂
I saw 43. Grant it that's only based off of a name I found through his business.

Reactions: 4

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am going guess O didn't enter because there's a chance now he would just get up an walk an they don't want the embarrassment, especially after he stopped an another kid won the last one

I am going be interested to know if they try to say he did participate but they "didn't film it"

Snippysnips

VIP Member
My almost two year old will not allow any blankets in his crib. He throws them out. So I dress him in long sleeve pajamas with pants and then lay him over a fitted sheet on his crib mattress. Oliver is old enough for a thin blanket, absolutely.
This is what I was thinking as well, I can't remember exactly what age my niece went to PJ's but I know it was a bit before she was 2, we used to tuck her top into her bottoms to keep them in place an give her a thin blanket she could move if needed, she has taken after her father however an manages to not only have the blanket out the bed but also the sheet off the mattress while sleeping 😅

Happiest

Chatty Member
Don’t babies usually get immunizations at that appointment? If so you’d know he had been to the appointment unless they are anti-vaxers.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Some more info—my story does not involve the noise level. He didn’t seem to be affected by the actual entire crowd screaming constantly at all. It was the funniest DD I’ve ever been to.

Also, Nanny has a gift. If this girl is not studying to work with special needs kids….she needs to. Few people have the gift that this girl has. She is truly amazing.

And sorry, they are near the bottom left.
---

He wasn’t actually covering his ears he was hitting himself in the head. And spoiler alert—when the turned the lights out, the glasses must not have worked right because he got up and moved to the other side. I have pics of that.
Thank you for pointing out where they are. I was having a difficult time zero-ing on them.

Moonlight666

I was watching a few Provost vlogs last night because the family is doing a trip through Europe and these vlogs were set in my birth country. They were visiting Amsterdam and in other vlogs they visited my childhood amusement park, which is always a delight to see show up in vlogs. Anywho this is the convo between my daughter and I when Chris was doing his 'you're special' thing

Kid: Aw that's so nice of him to say all those things
Me: Yeah,he does that in every vlog, sometimes I really need to hear that so it's nice he does that
Me: He seems like a good guy, he also really like dad jokes
Kid: Oh he has a kid?
Me: Yeah he's on this trip but he rarely shows him
Her: it's good that he respects his privacy unlike other vloggers we know

12 year olds see it Bojo's. Take the kids off the channel.
Are you Dutch?

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I wonder if she had Budley and Da Baby do any arts & crafts for father's day. And by her, I mean if she had the nanny have the kids do any arts & crafts. I still haven't forgotten that they made fun of Rosie for writing the wrong year on the Easter craft Budley made.
Jinx! Just saw this.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Thank you, Xmas, for your stories!
Not surprised at all that they are not a happy couple. My guess is the reason why Jenn still seems to be spoiled by Tim is that he thinks it's easier to give in to her (like with Jackson). Hence the multiple night stay in the hotel for her birthday, etc.

Here's a theory about why they might not be getting Jackson help: they probably don't want to pay for any therapy. It's expensive and if their health insurance isn't top tier, they will have to pay all out of pocket. Of course, people who are "set for life" should be able to prioritize behavioral or occupational therapy for their kid, but we know the Trackers have warped priorities.

If he is special needs he should be going to public school. There he can be evaluated formally and receive services as needed.
Or he can stay in private school and they can get a scholarship to pay for therapies 🤷🏻‍♀️

cavamom

VIP Member
You could have just read new posts during during Lally's direct and not missed anything really. What if any food did J5D eat on the cruise? (To keep it on topic lol)
Holy cow, he’s boring! And take the excess words out of his questions and this trial would be a week ahead in time. I’m very ready for the defense case:)

• Heart

oct2028

Is mike really 42? I just looked at his Instagram (I’m like 90% sure it’s the right account) but he seems younger to me? Maybe he edits his pictures lol He also seems to hangout with a lot of young guys that are nothing like Tim. Im just trying to understand the Mike-lore 😂😂
Is it private? Can you share the insta? I'm nosey lol

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Seeing the timeline I think she totally made herself as useless as possible day 4 because she didn't go off the boat and just pouted all day and read her book. I really don't think she was invited and who really would want to invite that. She's a racist bitch the last couple of times that they did try to host her-though I really don't get why they'd still host Dim either since he seems just as bad when the cameras are off.

I am wondering if she just kept telling the nanny and Mike to get Dim and got so annoying to the point they relented. She really does remind me of my paternal grandmother in a lot of ways from the no driving, similar childcare patterns, etc. There was one time when my granddad went out of town and my dad was suppose to check in on her (she was semi bed bound at that point) and she refused to answer the door and my dad had to end up calling the cops to come over there because he thought she had hurt herself. Turns out she was just sitting there in bed smirking. I could see Jenn pulling the same sort of shit.

Note now that I think of it my parental grandfather is a lot like Dim too. Sort of a dumb know it all who used to be a janitor before having exceedingly good fortune and getting a job out of pure dumb luck (food taster), married a "hot chick" who literally let herself go once they married-though instead of food my grandmother went to prescription drugs, and didn't give a shit about his kid either. They hated each other by the time she died and they were married for over fifty years. At the end he was cheating on her and pretty much doing anything to not be near her. I do see lots of parallels sadly.
Sounds somewhat identical

Reactions: 3

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
If they divorce and Tim has too much to lose. So they will stay together.
OK since my opinion in Tim only having gay friends leads me to the conclusion that he also falls into that category is unpopular around here, I will offer this alternative theory, perhaps he surrounds himself with gay men in order to feel more masculine as the only option for chicks.

For those claiming he has straight friends, please let me know who that might be. I’ll wait…
Yeah starting to lean towards TimBo is gay and Jenn is just a beard. Ok I guess bi would be a better descriptor of Tim he at least put a couple of babies in Jenn. ThemeParkDud is his only straight appearing (barely) friend we know of and that is more a business relationship. Adam The Woo? Definitely bisexual based on the tongue ring alone. Lol
But nobody has come forward claiming to be a former sexual partner of Tim or Jenn. Tattle is likely still closed to new accounts but still seems odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3