Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That did cross my mind. Or at least half siblings. When I first figured out his name, I found he was about a year older than Tim. I can’t even find that info anymore, he keeps the internet scrubbed clean of his information. She’s at most 20-21. She has at least 3 tattoos.
Maybe Mike’s daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When was the last time Ginn herself even attempted a dive? 100 pounds ago?

Wow did he manage to make a post without mentioning anxiety?
I didn't actually listen to the audio so he might've slipped it in there. Sometimes I just can't tolerate his whiny ass voice. I also don't know why anyone would want to sponsor that.

Xmas, did you look at his Insta (12/31/2021)? About 9 pictures back he’s shown with a younger girl and guy. Could this be Jess? fits the description.
I just checked it out, it’s not Jess. She’s tagged in the post. I scrolled through most of his posts there, and I am pretty sure that guy is 30-35, there is no way he’s 40+. Unless he hangs out constantly with people muchhh younger than him.

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I’m very happy that this cruise ended on a Saturday so it didn’t interrupt Karen Read. 😂
You could have just read new posts during during Lally's direct and not missed anything really. What if any food did J5D eat on the cruise? (To keep it on topic lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
From the DCL website:
Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions

Q:
What are the participation guidelines for children with disabilities at the onboard youth clubs?
A:
During reserved programming hours, Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab are only available to children ages 3 to 10 who are toilet-trained. The spaces are designed for children within this age group. There are separate age-specific onboard activities and venues for tweens (ages 11 to 14) and teens (ages 14 to 17). Open House hours are available so the entire family can join the fun and participate together.

Our programs are available to children who are fully toilet trained, able to individually participate within our counselor-to-child ratio groups and interact socially and comfortably with peers of their own age and physical size.
Group babysitting is available for children 3 years old and under (for an additional fee); we do not provide babysitting in Guest staterooms.

Unfortunately, our youth activities and babysitting services are unable to accommodate children who require one-on-one care, which includes counselor-assisted medical attention. Additional participation guidelines and restrictions may apply and are established to provide a safe and secure youth entertainment environment.

Families are encouraged to contact Disney Cruise Line Special Services prior to arrival to discuss any questions or clarify these guidelines.

Disney Cruise Line Special Services
US and Canada
Phone: (407) 566-3602

@And Now It's Time to Splu, I just saw your post.
We are both just trying to answer @Busymum68’s inquiry.

My interpretation of the same info as you is that DCL can not accommodate special needs children in the kids clubs. But possibly in other areas of the ship where it involves “waiting” or being in “large crowds”.

Thoughts?
That's sort of what I thought as well, though I could see them maybe trying to accommodate a child who had very minimum needs. Based on what Xmas observed I don't think OG's needs are at the low end of the spectrum. He probably needs substantial accommodations and he's not getting them because his parents can't even get him ear tube surgery. Also, I meant to ask but @xmasbdaygirl did you see him wearing the headphones any during the trip? I find it interesting they made a huge deal about it on the Wish cruise earlier this year but they all but have disappeared apart from maybe the monster truck rally (I can't even remember if he was wearing them there).

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Same, my friend, same. I've worn glasses for nearly 3 decades now. Can't see shit without them. But hopefully if my kids ever have to wear them, it'll be temporary!
Fingers crossed for them, glasses annoy the hell out me because I feel there are always smudges on them an they need cleaned constantly, I can actually see well an always have been able too, but at a distance there's a very small blur that makes reading hard, an with reading it was to stop my eyes getting strained, hopefully as better tech comes out more things can be done to help in early age so glasses aren't needed
---
Dumbass lowlights from the last vlog:

"We used to be able to handle life.. and now not so much. I love life with two kids but we just have a hard time with life now"
Was this gin? Or dim? Is this the cracks finally starting to show now

FreckleFart90

I can’t wait to see if he starts wearing the clear lens prescription spy glasses. I’m sure that’s the reason for the recent visit with their BFF optometrist. He’s a sneaky snake.
I saw them today! A pilot that was flying out of the airport I work at had them on, they’re big and pretty ugly

Reactions: 5

Rebelle

VIP Member
I'll have to look into it. My doctor's office has a pretty decent order service-it beats 1800 Contacts-but I'd really like to do dailies if I could get them at a more affordable price. The allergies here make it hard to wear lenses some days, though they finally switched me to a bran that works better than the ones my old doctor had previously prescribed.
Sorry I meant like I wear daily contacts, the Acuvue 1 Day. I didn’t realize Dailies was an actual brand too. They have them though. Idk if they’re cheaper in store, but online mine are $62/box. I don’t think I still have the receipt from when I got them last. I’m actually going Tuesday to get my prescription updated.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
First, I’m so honored to have my own Tattle thread. I feel the love. ❤

So I’m in this room trying to kill some time before the next trivia—I already won once today. There’s this thing called Sarge Says. It’s Sarge from Toy Story and some soldiers basically playing Simon says and they are looking for something, it’s a giant crayon. This room is full of kids and their parents, having fun. J$ would seriously love this. They are doing head, shoulders, knees and toes…dancing, stuff like that. Why don’t they bring their kids to the fun stuff? They are useless parents.
We loved Sarge Says!

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Well, all I can say is that my daughter was prescribed glasses when she was 5, told most likely she would grow out of the need for them, and she did by the time she was 16.
I got my first pair of glasses when I was 10 and was told I may grow out of them. I didn’t. I’m pushing 40 now and had lasik in 2018.

bumpire

Chatty Member
We all know she is lazy AF - but does she seem like she might be medicated recently? She looks so off & her mannerisms say to me - psychotropics. My guess would be a high dose to start with.
Googled common symptoms of anti-psych meds. Do any of these fit Ginn recently??
1. Tardive Dyskinesia: This is a condition involving involuntary, repetitive body movements, such as grimacing, tongue movements, or finger tapping. It can develop after long-term use of antipsychotics.
2. Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (NMS): A rare but life-threatening reaction characterized by severe muscle rigidity, fever, altered mental status, and autonomic dysfunction (e.g., irregular heart rate or blood pressure).
3. Pseudoparkinsonism: Symptoms similar to Parkinson’s disease, including tremors, slowed movement, and muscle stiffness, can occur.
4. Metabolic Syndrome: This includes a combination of increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist, and abnormal cholesterol levels, which increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
5. Hyperprolactinemia: Elevated levels of prolactin hormone, which can lead to symptoms like breast enlargement and tenderness, milk production (galactorrhea), and menstrual disturbances in women.
6. Weight Gain and Diabetes: Some antipsychotics can lead to significant weight gain and increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
7. Sedation and Cognitive Impairment: Drowsiness, sedation, and cognitive dulling or impairments in concentration and memory can occur.
8. Orthostatic Hypotension: A sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing up, which can cause dizziness or fainting.
9. Agranulocytosis: A potentially severe reduction in white blood cells, leading to a higher risk of infection (most notably associated with clozapine).
10. Sexual Dysfunction: This can include decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, and difficulties with arousal or orgasm.
11. Anticholinergic Effects: Such as dry mouth, constipation, blurred vision, and urinary retention.

2020planner

VIP Member
The optometrist even has embedded their Tim Tracker video on the front page as an ad, also they are promoting RayBan

Oops. Jinx. Didn't see you posted her info too.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Well, I’ve run into a problem the Trackers never have. Went to an OB appointment this morning and they said I’ve lost too much weight from morning sickness. So I need to eat more food or they’ll put me on Ensure shakes. Where’s my three buffet breakfasts?
Are you in your first trimester? I had hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme vomiting and nausea) with all three of my pregnancies and got down to 88 lbs ( my base weight is around 115). Make sure you are keeping liquids down. The illness went away for me in my second trimesters and gained all my weight back and then some with healthy babies. Hang in there!!
---
❤ Been there. Eat whatever it is you can tolerate, my kid was basically made up of potatoes and Coke. Do they have you on zofran? That did absolutely nothing for me. I wish we could message here so I could tell you that you could message me if you needed somebody to vent to. Hyperemesis is the worst.
Agree with you on the Zofran! Plus it was never intended for pregnant women. Never touched it with my second 2 pregnancies.

DearestMommy

fwiw, he’s not cut off in the photos, when you have multiple photos in a tweet they’re cropped in the preview, if you were to click on the photos they’d show full-size, not cut off.

her reusing almost the same exact text though… that’s… something.
Lazy is what it is