Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Blinker! (changing subject)

Any more vacations they have planned for the summer?

We know that Tim only is going to Anaheim early August for D23.

Then returning four weeks later for the Run Disney Chills ‘n Thrill Challenge. (10K & Half Marathon within 28 hours. That’s 19.3 miles)
Will this trip be a family affair?

Any trips for October and November?

DCL cruise on the Treasure is December 21.
I was wondering about AMI. I can't remember if they said they planned on going this summer or not on that one. I know she said something about trips but my guess is it will be more staycations. Also, they have been talking about when reservations would open up for the new Poly tower so I'm guessing that's coming as well (I want to say he said it opened at the end of this year).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I’m traveling this weekend to get away and still can’t wait for the 🫖 later.
—-
As an aside, my mom is now cancer free and I’m just awaiting the judges decree on the divorce. Thank you everyone for your kindness. It’s been a shitty 9 months and it’s amazing how one’s whole life can change, isn’t it? Great community here for us all being so unwell 😂
Progress already! Good news. Keep on keeping on!👍

TawdryT

VIP Member
There's something off with all these vloggers and those associated with them. This is why I am fascinated by them like they're a subspecies. I was cracking myself up with the tea updates from @xmasbdaygirl of her observations by imagining them being narrated by David Attenborough.
Same.
---
Damn I was hoping Jenn would do her usual late night upload. I want to watch the cruise vlogs but I’ve recently started a new job and I can’t watch videos or do anything that will make me lose my focus. I’ll just have to keep refreshing tattle for everyone’s observations and watch tonight.
🎆 Yes, good on ya with a new venture, we'll keep you apprised of all fuckery.

TawdryT

VIP Member
For some reason all this chatter about Tim’s rash guard has a “Carousel” song melody (June Is Bustin’ Out All Over) from Rodgers and Hammerstein going through my head…

“But it’s comin’, by gum!
Y’ken feel it come,
Y’ken feel it in yer heart,
Y’ken see it in the ground!

Y’ken hear it in the trees,
Y’ken smell it in the breeze—

Look around, look around, look around!”

TTT #179: 🎵 Tim is Busting Out All Over 🎵
*this soooong*
I said it some posts before, it's about TrAuMAaA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually shocked they actually took J$ to the eye doctor until I realized it was sponsored. I don’t think they ever would have taken him if it wasn’t free. His new glasses remind me of Sally Jesse Raphael.

Does the doctor know she’s sponsoring the “gay is contagious“ creators during pride month? She probably doesn’t care and sounds like a grifter herself judging by what was posted here.

Shouldn’t Oliver be in a higher weight percentile because he is so tall? A kid who is 35 inches should weigh more than a kid who is 28 inches but the weight percentile doesn’t take height into consideration only age.

There was definitely a nanny with Jenn when Tim was at the parks. Someone was filming Jenn and J$ in the pool at one point. She can’t even handle watching her two kids alone.
Did they say he actually got those specific glasses? I predict Mommy will have to have say in which glasses they get for him whatever the case.

I would think they'd take his height in consideration with weight. At least they do with BMI but I have no ideal how it works with kids.

And since it's almost Saturday TTT 179: And Now It's Time to Spill Some Tea

That did cross my mind. Or at least half siblings. When I first figured out his name, I found he was about a year older than Tim. I can’t even find that info anymore, he keeps the internet scrubbed clean of his information. She’s at most 20-21. She has at least 3 tattoos.
The person I'm looking at is 23 trying to find a picture but haven't had much luck. And Mike is a ghost the only reason I even found him was through his company and I think the state pretty much forces that info online

Snippysnips

VIP Member
His parents are Catholic. I think his mom used to work for a church as a receptionist (if the LinkedIn I found is her). Divorce is still a big deal for some Catholics, but for some it's not so much. If they are deeply religious I could see them just getting a divorce. I sort of doubt Jenn converted if she wasn't actually Catholic at the time they were married-I think the Irish wedding was just a blessing-so they might not actually be married by the church.
I definitely think the Irish wedding was more a blessing, catholic weddings are incredible long an many won't marry unless you have attended for so long because they want to see the commitment to the faith, my cousin's had a few weeks attendance before they could be married an same again when the kids were taken communion, but I guess that all varys on who's conducting it

If his parents are old school I could maybe see them if not frowning on divorce but being deeply disappointed, on my dad's side my grandparents were old school Protestant an I know had either of their sons gotten divorced they would have definitely been disappointed in it because they would have viewed it as they didn't try to work it out for the kids or tried to keep the family together, they wouldn't have I guess forbade it but the disappointment would have been there (not that either son was ever in that position, both have been happy married to their wives for many years now)

Snippysnips

VIP Member
My 2nd was a happy accident. We definitely had a lot of stress as my first was just over 2 and we were just getting into the sweet spot when we basically got thrown right back into it. Our marriage definitely went through the ringer, but now, almost 9yrs later we about to celebrate our 22nd anniversary and while it's not easy, we are still doing it together.
When you have something worth fighting for you fight for it an overcome everything but I don't think the slackers have anything worth fighting for anymore, I don't think either love each other now, I still think they are living separately in the house an that's how they are staying together, they can pick up a camera an are there to paint a picture to the stans of being a happy loving family while off camera the house is big enough they can go their seperate ways until they need to vlog again

• Sad
Yes. Tim says she is a “family friend.”

btw - I’m not convinced that J$ needs glasses.
As usual he was playing around trying on frames and Tim was encouraging him.

There is no excuse for Oliver not being in a floatation device when he was in the water.
Especially since they had packed his puddle jumper!
View attachment 2994880
Yeah, I vaguely remember her popping up before they went on their baby moon at the end of 2022. Jenn supposedly got contacts that she never wore and then they bought a shit ton of stuff from Disney Spring including that God awful Shore dress.

They probably left said suitcase in the Rivian.

I'm going to show my daughter the instagram pic....she's at the gym.

I can't find the tag with the young girl's name on it. To me, the hair is very, very similar. My impression of the pic of Mike and younger girl and guy is that they are siblings. They all look kind of similar to me? I suck at stuff like this though.

I have better pics from the beach, I'm trying to be respectful....I'm clearly doing a shitty job at it. 😂
I agree! I couldn’t find a tag on that picture either (although there was a tag, but not for the girl earlier which has since been removed..hmmmm)
. And it does seem like they are siblings in the photo.

Last edited:

DoreenP

I was actually shocked they actually took J$ to the eye doctor until I realized it was sponsored. I don’t think they ever would have taken him if it wasn’t free. His new glasses remind me of Sally Jesse Raphael.

Does the doctor know she’s sponsoring the “gay is contagious“ creators during pride month? She probably doesn’t care and sounds like a grifter herself judging by what was posted here.

Shouldn’t Oliver be in a higher weight percentile because he is so tall? A kid who is 35 inches should weigh more than a kid who is 28 inches but the weight percentile doesn’t take height into consideration only age.

There was definitely a nanny with Jenn when Tim was at the parks. Someone was filming Jenn and J$ in the pool at one point. She can’t even handle watching her two kids alone.
I didn’t notice that. I thought she was actually normal for once and laid the baby down for a nap with a monitor out by the pool. What was I thinking??? 😂😂😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't follow or care about these people but I have family who work in optics and apparently if you catch short sightedness early enough, it can correct with glasses. It's something to do with the muscles or something. I dunno. But it is true! It's a relatively new discovery I think?

Unfortunately my eye sight has always been and always will be shit, gets worse every year and so on so forth.
I guess things are changing an new things are always being discovered, I was a young kid when I was told I'd need them an I was DESPERATE to "grow out of them" an was told it just wasn't a thing that happens, once you needed them that was it, but that I could help stabilise the deteration of my eyes by wearing them as it means my eyes weren't constantly being strained, I presume once I get older I will notice my prescription getting slowly stronger as time goes on but for now I've been the same for years

Happiest

Chatty Member
So no mention that he was sore or cranky or fevered or anything? I wonder if he did go to the appointment.

edited to add… ok, didn’t know they were required to have the records for the cruise.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I guess things are changing an new things are always being discovered, I was a young kid when I was told I'd need them an I was DESPERATE to "grow out of them" an was told it just wasn't a thing that happens, once you needed them that was it, but that I could help stabilise the deteration of my eyes by wearing them as it means my eyes weren't constantly being strained, I presume once I get older I will notice my prescription getting slowly stronger as time goes on but for now I've been the same for years
Same, my friend, same. I've worn glasses for nearly 3 decades now. Can't see shit without them. But hopefully if my kids ever have to wear them, it'll be temporary!

mjm9

VIP Member
I don't think that is conspiracy-level at all as it probably happened. I am not sure what DCL's policy is re special needs children in the clubs?
From the DCL website:
Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions

Q:
What are the participation guidelines for children with disabilities at the onboard youth clubs?
A:
During reserved programming hours, Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab are only available to children ages 3 to 10 who are toilet-trained. The spaces are designed for children within this age group. There are separate age-specific onboard activities and venues for tweens (ages 11 to 14) and teens (ages 14 to 17). Open House hours are available so the entire family can join the fun and participate together.

Our programs are available to children who are fully toilet trained, able to individually participate within our counselor-to-child ratio groups and interact socially and comfortably with peers of their own age and physical size.
Group babysitting is available for children 3 years old and under (for an additional fee); we do not provide babysitting in Guest staterooms.

Unfortunately, our youth activities and babysitting services are unable to accommodate children who require one-on-one care, which includes counselor-assisted medical attention. Additional participation guidelines and restrictions may apply and are established to provide a safe and secure youth entertainment environment.

Families are encouraged to contact Disney Cruise Line Special Services prior to arrival to discuss any questions or clarify these guidelines.

Disney Cruise Line Special Services
US and Canada
Phone: (407) 566-3602

@And Now It's Time to Splu, I just saw your post.
We are both just trying to answer @Busymum68’s inquiry.

My interpretation of the same info as you is that DCL can not accommodate special needs children in the kids clubs. But possibly in other areas of the ship where it involves “waiting” or being in “large crowds”.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Just wanted to show you guys a before and after of what Jenn could look like if she tried. Lose a bit of weight, take better care of her skin, wear sunscreen, get bangs to cover her huge forehead, highlights, and got a bit of botox and lip filler. It shouldn't be that hard with the time and money she has, but it would involve her actually getting off the couch and doing something.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha