The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a good chance her therapist had told her not to read this thread. Unless her therapist is the same person that told her she's infertile, is arranging J$ ear tube surgery and doing poor Oliver's health checks.

Reactions: 29
I think the glasses are like the ear tubes. He is behind in reading and writing, so to them it means he probably just can’t see well and needs glasses.

Reactions: 11
How in the world does Ginn not know what depth perception is?

I wonder if he's safe to drive with his bad eyesight, no wonder he sits so close to the steering wheel.

Reactions: 14
last breakfast—I’m going to order the Belgian waffle just so I can complain that it’s not a Mickey waffle and point out that it looks like an Eggo.

Reactions: 51
last breakfast—I’m going to order the Belgian waffle just so I can complain that it’s not a Mickey waffle and point out that it looks like an Eggo.
I was thinking that you may have seen Tim more than Jenn this cruise!

Reactions: 12
Let’s hope that Dimmy DimWit had that melting eye looked at by the doc (I’m assuming she’s an opthomologist). He should be wearing corrective glasses, not those stupid Jeepers Creepers Peepers

Reactions: 11
im seeing the rolling stones tonight and im almost as excited about the xmas tea as i am the concert

Reactions: 28
Let’s hope that Dimmy DimWit had that melting eye looked at by the doc (I’m assuming she’s an opthomologist). He should be wearing corrective glasses, not those stupid Jeepers Creepers Peepers
She is not an Opthomologist

Reactions: 16
Jess watches Jackson except when Jackson and J4D need to be on set in their roles as caring, involved mother and super-cute son. Then she shifts over and becomes camera operator in this sad, pathetic production.

I guess Ollie was napping in a straight jacket as usual.

Reactions: 18
Tim and Jenn really need to start telling Jackson to clean up his toys but I know they won’t do that because they suck as parents. He’s 4 he should be able to clean up his toys when he is done with them.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.