The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to add from the last thread, I cannot stand people who make fun of people’s spelling mistakes. He who can barely write or speak one language is making of fun of someone who knows multiple languages.

I also think they are equally assholes in the marriage. It would be fine if they hadn’t brought two innocent children into it.

Reactions: 37
This will probably be the fastest thread ever.

giphy.gif

TLDR: Trackers posted tit but @xmasbdaygirl is already bringing the tea and we haven't eveng otten the tea yet. All the happy go lucky we're a normal loving family stuff is tit and they took Mike and likely Jess (Nanny Claws) along with them for the ride.

Dim waiting for booty butts
giphy.gif

Jenn
giphy.gif

OG:

giphy.gif

Oliver
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just wanted to add from the last thread, I cannot stand people who make fun of people’s spelling mistakes. He who can barely write or speak one language is making of fun of someone who knows multiple languages.

I also think they are equally assholes in the marriage. It would be fine if they hadn’t brought two innocent children into it.
100% agree. These yokels can barely speak English and they feel superior to these workers who are multilingual, multicultural, and are out here working hard so that these assholes can make fun of a spelling mistake? Cunts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Tim does it because he subconsciously feels bad about himself and his lack of abilities. He certainly has not mastered a second language. Heck, the English language seems to provide him enough of a challenge.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Let’s be honest, Tim has precious little he can feel superior about so when he finds something he’s on it like flies on 💩 (or food at Lighthouse Point)

Reactions: 27
If anything, I hope this either lessens their usage of their stupid "Christmas is starting now" or at the least, whenever they say it, they are reminded of that wonderful person who has exposed the real side of the Trackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tim does it because he subconsciously feels bad about himself and his lack of abilities. He certainly has not mastered a second language. Heck, the English language seems to provide him enough of a challenge.
He also does it because he’s racist and xenophobic. He completely strikes me as the kind of guy who pats himself on the back for promoting Black Brew Bros coffee, but if a POC did something to him to make him feel wronged (if only in his own head), the first insult out of his mouth, even if he restrained himself by only muttering it under his breath, would be something like “go back to where you came from”.

I’ve encountered plenty of Dims (and Ginn’s - she’s made her own microaggressive remarks) who really think they’re not racist because they’re not overt like dudes who march around with tiki torches, but won’t hesitate to use your ethnicity and skin color as the first thing they attack if they feel you wronged them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
First, I’m so honored to have my own Tattle thread. I feel the love. ❤

So I’m in this room trying to kill some time before the next trivia—I already won once today. There’s this thing called Sarge Says. It’s Sarge from Toy Story and some soldiers basically playing Simon says and they are looking for something, it’s a giant crayon. This room is full of kids and their parents, having fun. J$ would seriously love this. They are doing head, shoulders, knees and toes…dancing, stuff like that. Why don’t they bring their kids to the fun stuff? They are useless parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Here's the only recap we all need:

I’ve spent most of the day exploring and now I’m relaxing in a chair but I could not wait to come on here. First, the internet package works on the island!!! Ok…so we were within the first 100 or so off the ship. We were on the second tram out. The merch scene was inane but we were early and didn’t have to wait too long. By the time I paid, it was nuts. Ok—my big news. Still no Jenn and the children. I found Tim—big surprise at the character dance party thing for kids. He did not have his kids. He was with Mike recording other peoples children dancing with the characters. I’m hesitant to even posted this because it really grossed me out. The sheer joy in Tim’s face watching the characters dance was troubling to me. Like, maybe he doesn’t k is those chipmunks are 20 year old girls in a furry suit? Joy. Beaming with joy. Like when a kid sees a toy he really wanted and gets a present. Joy. So the characters start doing the limbo. The kids are doing the limbo. Goofy is doing the limbo. Tim WITHOUT HIS CHILDREN is doing the limbo with the other strangers children. He’s bleeping weird. That is all. I have to say.

I have no clue where Jenn and the kids are. If I didn’t see on insta she was there, I would have thought he was cruising solo with Mike….who is a very sweaty guy.

The walk wasn’t bad at all. There were people struggling. They had cold towels midway. The flies. Oh the flies. I didn’t personally see flies in the serving area but when you got your food on your tray, the flies came from all over. The trick was to throw your napkin over your tray. People with no napkins had flies everywhere. People with their tray covered were fine. I don’t know how they are going to fix it. It was bad. It wouldn’t stop me from coming here…the island is really beautiful. I’ll post my full review after our second day.

Couple of quick comments: I do not think they are in a suite or that they have a cabana. Those cabanas sold out in about 2.5 seconds to the Pearl cruisers.

Jenn could have been on the island. I did not see her. I saw Tim with Mike about 5-6 different times. My daughter’s comment re: Mike. That guy is old. He looks and dresses young, when you look at him. He looks rough. And he had sweated through the back of his shirt like really badly. He also wears a diamond stud earring. I will check for a wedding ring next time we see them.

I have photos…of the island which truly is a natural beauty. It’s just gorgeous. And of Tim being a creeper. I’ll post those when I get back, Pic don’t upload for me right now.

I also apologize for all the typos. I hate typing on my phone. I’m literate. I promise.

THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!!!

Shorter, dark curly hair, Hispanic looking VERY YOUNG woman. Holding J$ hand.

And Jenn is gigantic.

Tim and Mike walked by. About 5 mins later, Jenn came past.

Ok, I have my lounge chair and spy glasses on. 🤣 Totally joking about the spy glasses, lurkers. That would be Tim.

She was wearing a romper. She was carrying Da Baby. Nanny was holding J hand. He had this blank very confused look on his face. It made me sad.

If I had to guess, Nanny is 20. It could be Rosie as she was described somewhere as short and Hispanic looking. This girl is pretty short, maybe 5’2? Long dark curly hair. I don’t know where they went and my ass if firmly planted in this chair. ☀

It could be Jess. I have no idea. She was def focused on J no O.

Tim has been with Mike every time that I’ve seen him. I saw Mike solo last night. He was chewing gum like a cow. Mouth wide open, chopping away. Like a kid.

I think Tim is cruising with Mike and Jenn has her own companion. I want to see them interact with each other and with their children. 😎

My two cents: Jenn is not working on this cruise. I get it if they were here covering the sailing, covering LHP, blasting social media together….Tim is working. And barely. Mike is accompanying him. Jenn is doing tit.

I did not see Tim at the ultimate booty butt character dance party last night. I’m guessing they stayed at dinner too long and missed it. It was 7:35pm. J$ would have loved it, it was really cute.

I have walked past her several times over the past 3 hours. She’s been with Da baby the entire time. Her ass is planted in a lounge chair facing outside the ship, facing a Carnival ship, we are in port, so not a “view”. Da Baby was in the stroller at first. Now he’s asleep in the chair next to her, she’s reading. I cannot take a pic because she’s next to the coffee stand and it would be incredible obvious. J$ was with Nanny in the Nemo splash pad when I saw him last. No Tim. No Mike.

I’m not sure that this photo will post but this is my low point. I’m a real stalker now. I was walking on deck 3 and looked out the window below. Spotted Tim and Mike off the ship with Peter and Kitra and Ray and Jun. I’m guessing Jenn is still in the chair up on deck reading while Nanny du jour has the kid.

I meant to mention this, I got a little overwhelmed when I saw her 🤣 Oliver’s coloring is off for sure. He have that yellow tint to his skin, it’s hard to tell though because it could be that he’s very fair and his hair is more yellow than blonde if that makes sense so it makes his coloring look weird.

He’s small. I would use the word scrawny to describe him but I had giant chubby babies. That child doesn’t have a ounce of baby fat on him.

She interacts with him the way a babysitter would interact with a child they are caring for. That’s the best way I can describe it. There are a ton of moms with little little kids. They don’t interact with their kid that way. It’s like she read a manual on how to. Take care of a ba y and is following instructions. There’s no nurture vibe. That’s the best way I can describe it.

In the time I was watching she did not interact with J. She spoke to the nanny. The nanny spoke to J. The nanny was holding Js hand. Then they weren’t together after that.

I cannot share what I would like to share right now. I actually have two stories on my list of things to spill when I get home—-but he bleeping hates her. He absolutes cannot stand her. Do you know when you are near two people and you can just feel the negative energy between them? That. 1000 times that. It’s all a show folks. It’s all for the clicks and views. She may or may not be into him….he bleeping cannot stand her.

Im going to add—we are skipping dinner tonight because even though it is only Day 4, I cannot eat anymore. I was laying in the rainforest room trying relax and the woman next to me was snoring so loud I’m ready to kick her. So I’m bringing my rage here.

Two more cents from me—I have not seen one person come up to them, like omg , Tim!!! Jenn!!! Nobody on this cruise gives a duck.

And I think they stay together because it would destroy the channel. Then what?

I’ll also apologize for not liking and loving all your comments. My phone HATES doing reactions.

Yesterday was Lookout Cay. We go back on Thursday. castaway is tomorrow.

I saw Tim and Mike 5-6 times together across the span of about 3 hours. I see the photos that she was there. All I can say is that they spent the majority of the day apart because I never saw her. I saw her for the first time today. And I saw her a lot…and a lot of her 😂

I can only speak for the times I’ve seen them. I am not following them, I am not walking around seeing where they go. Up until today, late afternoonish, I have not seen them together since we got on the ship. That’s not saying they aren’t ever together, it might be a weird coincidence, they haven’t been together when I’ve seen them—-until this afternoon.

I also only saw the nanny around 10ish this morning. Never again.

Today’s tea is piping hot yall. I’m fairly certain this isn’t Rosie. It could be Jess or another college student. Long, well done nails. I’m going to say this though,, no one here will speak unkindly of this Nanny. Seriously, I will bleeping go off. This girl is good with J$, she gets him. She’s very engaging with him and reacted appropriately when he threw his fit. 1000 times better than what I’ve seen of his parents. Nothing bad about this girl—got it? I have a pic, I need to edit her face before I post it.

That said, Jenn sucks as a mother. I just saw her walking on the path with a completely naked baby. Naked. Carried on the path. She was also carrying him in chest deep water without a life vest on him and I think that was completely irresponsible.

More tea to come! Today was a day…I’m starting to think they are stalking me.

She went out much deeper than this. To the structure. J$ and Nanny were on there until he freaked out about something.

The back straps on that suit were screaming for help.

I just want to say—we got on the island before 9. Got the spot on the beach. Did the 5k. Got a Konk Kooler by 10 and watched a wedding where the groom came out to Mandos theme. 😍 Then I went and sat in my chair. They came to me. I did not look for them at all. They literally came right to me.

Mike and Tim arrived on the island when we were finishing the 5k, about 10. Jenn was not with them.

Lunch—-holy duck what a tit show. The whole fam, nanny and Mike sat at a table. Tim and Da baby stayed behind while everyone got food. Everyone came back with food. Tim left and never came back. He didn’t eat with them. An hour later we walked past again, Tim was sitting where they all had been eating—alone. They are some weird bleeping people.

To be clear—Jenn and da baby were together. nanny and J were together all on the same beach . I saw Tim and Mike a few hours earlier, together, alone. They were not in the water with the kids, Jenn and nanny. They were all together at lunch, but Tim disappeared and didn’t come back while we were there.

To be clear on the naked part—walking down the path, Jenn was holding him, we (and everyone else) saw his butt. His boy parts were pressed up against her. You couldn’t see that.

As far as the lack of life vest—I was watching thinking—she’s going to lose her footing and drop him. She’s chest deep in that water…she’s gonna drop him. Or he’s a slippery little human….hes going in. She didn’t drop him or fall though—so maybe I should give some credit? Nope, the kid should have had a vest on. They were available. J$ had one on.

And J$——not a good swimmer. Very very hesitant, even in ankle deep water. Not at all comfortable in the water. And Nanny was a bleeping champ reassuring him. Like, really, really, really amazing. Like seriously—I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like her just observing her interactions with him. She’s a queen. 👸🏻

Tim was at the pirate deck party fireworks last night, alone. There was a bit of what my daughter labeled as drama, that I cannot share until I get home because it will dox me for sure. Nothing major, but a weird observation.

And again, not going to share too much because I’m trying to lay low. I really like Peter and Kitra. I have gained a respect for them even. I’ll save that for Saturday.

This was after I saw them swimming and after lunch. Maybe an hour after I saw them eating . And again, we were eating and they showed up. I can’t stress enough they are the ones finding me. I think the thing that I reference in my last post, that happened last night was a trap. 🤣

tit, you are right, there was a Dance Party at 12:15 and that’s when we were eating and he disappeared.

Jenn seems to get along well with Mike, well I’ve only seen them interact at lunch today. The Nanny also seems to get along with Mike.

Oh and Nanny calls J, Buddy. It was actually kind of cute. Don’t hate me.

I can say that I have witnessed first hand the sheer joy in that man’s face at a character dance party. Not this one we are talking about right now, but the one I watched was the same concept, just more people, more kids. I hate to even say this but he gets off on this. He is the creepiest form of creeper there is. The stans need to wake the duck up. His wife and children were eating lunch and he bleeping bailed on them to go watch other people kids interact with young people in furry costumes. Nauseating.

And my observation—not fact, I don’t know anything for sure—J$ seems extremely comfortable with this girl. This is not someone he met last week. He knows her. And she knows him. Mike seems to know her as well.

Just saw her again now, my daughter says—that girl is well dressed. Always. She makes Jenn look like even more of a slob with that graphic t she’s wearing, probably right from dinner.

J was rolling around on the floor of the atrium/lobby. 😔

Guys—I’m gonna need a vacation from this vacation. I’m working harder than I thought I would here. They are seriously everywhere I go.

I think it was dancing? Not a fit. I really think he has special needs. I’m sorry. I’m not any sort of profession but I’ve been around kids a lot. No other kid in the atrium was rolling around in the floor. People were in line taking photos, there was music, talking, no one else was on the floor. Rolling around.

We walked through up above, if you know the ships you know what I’m talking about and looked down and there they were. There was confetti on the floor so there must have been some sort of party before hand? I didn’t stop we were walking quickly back to the room.

I’ll share two little sips of tea this morning:

Over heard last night—two guys talking: Hey do you see Tim Tracker sitting over there. Yea, that guy is a DICK. 🤣🤣🤣 I almost struck up a conversation but I convinced myself if could be a trap. 🤣

Second—just an observation…Tim does not like to be in a room full of people who know more than him. He is a visible sore loser. Every single person was laughing…Tim looked pissed.

There is no Lookout Cay 5k. People were running the pier but that’s only .4 miles so it is not close to a 5k.

Mike is wearing a Castaway 5k shirt today. No joke, they are everywhere I am. So he/they could have done the CC 5k yesterday. I did not see while we did it but we saw them arriving in the island when right when we finished.

No Jenn yet. Saw Nanny pulling a wagon with Da Baby. J and Tim were with them. Since then, I have seen Tim and Mike no less than 587 times.

Peter and I are besties now. (Not really, but we’ve spoken a lot). I know grifters, blah blah blah, I do believe they are genuine and kind people. I have a nice story about them.

It is very overcast and windy today. We are at the other lunch stand…not one fly. Cant say about where we eating the first day.

You guyzzzzzzz the internet on the ship is terrible!!!!! You can’t even access the internet at all!

I’m back on the ship. Again, Tim and Mike wandered the island together. They ate alone together. I did not see Jenn at all. That doesn’t mean she wasn’t there—just that I didn’t see her.

It was very windy today. They were asking that you don’t raise the umbrellas because however they are anchored hasn’t set yet. The pier walk was again totally fine, although definitely more of a challenge walking against the wind. I did not experience any flies today. At all. I also didn’t see any crabs. So they either don’t like the wind or the tourists have scared them away. I’ll give a few review of the island after Saturday tea.

I wonder if he posted the pic of the nanny because he wanted to beat me to it. I have a pic ready for Saturday.

She has a tattoo with words basically under her bra line….we’ve been trying to figure out what it says 🤣 she has another on her back.

And Tim and nanny were alone together today. She had O in the wagon, he had J. They looked like their own happy family. I know she’s young but she’s a much better mom than Jenn.

Wagons were on the island for people to use both right off the ship and after the tram ride. Basically you used it to transport your kids on the long pier. And dropped them off at the tram and then grabbed another after the tram ride, as were strollers. I only saw her on deck with a single stroller. O was in it while her ass was reading in the chair.

I’m going to go off for a moment on Tim showing that misspelling at Cabanas. Go duck yourself Tim. If you haven’t cruised before, 99.99999% of the food service workers are from non English speaking countries. Mostly Southeast Asia has been my experience with Disney Cruise line. My server and asst server are both from Indonesia. For a majority of these folks, we aren’t just talking about a different spoken language, we are talking about a different alphabet/writing. These people bust their asses. They are trying to make the most particular folks happy because their jobs literally depend on it. They are carrying heavy, overloaded trays through a room full of people and running around kids over and over again for hours every single night. They do it with a smile. They will do whatever they need to in order to please their guests. Big bleeping deal, someone spelled a word, not in their first language, incorrectly. Go duck yourself Tim, seriously, every one of those people works harder in one hour than you have worked in your entire life, you entitled duck. You love to cruise so much, supposedly, how about you have some tolerance. I have zero tolerance for you.

But I guess Tim focusing on someone else error tracks with his absolute distain in trivia the other day. I’ll tell that tale tomorrow. He’s a dick. He’s an asshole. His entire Tim Tracker persona is just a character he plays for YT. I’ve watched it for a week now. Camera off, demeanor changes. There is no joy in his life when the camera is off. That dude the other day said it best—that guy is a dick.

Holy duck this entire ship is talking about the churro Mickey waffles. Cabanas was opening at 730 and there were at least 30 people waiting. 🤣 I’ll leave you with a pic of my coffee, tomorrow it will be tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I agree on the xenophobia. He also does that crap with Florida. Too many people moving in or not knowing how to drive on I-4 and the stupid Ale House comments. Like he has more of a right to be there. Shut up Tim. Your parents are from Philly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🍌 Dicky posted a whole series of things on Universal. Someone is going to get jelly. Of course he went to the Dream Works thing sans kids. Of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree on the xenophobia. He also does that crap with Florida. Too many people moving in or not knowing how to drive on I-4 and the stupid Ale House comments. Like he has more of a right to be there. Shut up Tim. Your parents are from Philly.
Yeah, I think they moved here in the 60s?

I remember finding Tim's uncle's obit too (Dad's brother). He contributed to NASA shuttle missions, which I thought was cool.
I believe Tim's dad retired from AT&T (Sr. Tech Architect, or something like that)

Reactions: 13
I agree with @xmasbdaygirl on the prior thread since I can't quote it. Tim choice of "friends" and spouse is worrisome of low self esteem.

Why would have a "friend" like ATW that you can tell the only reason Adam seems to hang with him is to bust his balls and not in a good way. Always calling him out on his tit. Nothing about that "friendship" is healthy to me.

Dick and hot dog dude are another example. I don't consider hot dude nothing more than some dude trying to get more views by being seen with Tim.

Reactions: 15
Oh wow. I'm sorry my post brought up so many feelings. I didn't think it would be so controversial. To be clear, I was talking about an isolated incident. A conspiracy as to why he doesn't drink. And yes I 100% could see a drunk Tim getting crazy because it's in his eyes. And you only have to watch once to see it. And yes I 100% could see Jen holding it over his head forever. I'm so sorry for what others have been through and I'm not making light of a serious topic. None of us know the real truth. I've read the cheating and pedalo rumors. I don't really buy any of that but in my post I said, maybe he was caught doing something and used being drunk as an excuse. I do believe he doesn't drink but I don't believe it's because a friend got sober. There's a story there. I was only speculating. ❤

Reactions: 12
Oh wow. I'm sorry my post brought up so many feelings. I didn't think it would be so controversial. To be clear, I was talking about an isolated incident. A conspiracy as to why he doesn't drink. And yes I 100% could see a drunk Tim getting crazy because it's in his eyes. And you only have to watch once to see it. And yes I 100% could see Jen holding it over his head forever. I'm so sorry for what others have been through and I'm not making light of a serious topic. None of us know the real truth. I've read the cheating and pedalo rumors. I don't really buy any of that but in my post I said, maybe he was caught doing something and used being drunk as an excuse. I do believe he doesn't drink but I don't believe it's because a friend got sober. There's a story there. I was only speculating. ❤
I get what you're saying. My grandfather was the nicest man unless he drank. I never witnessed it but my mother did mention there was an incident where he chased my grandmother around with a knife. So something like that could feasibly happen-though I personally like to think she's holding it over his head that he made out with a hot dog. Yes, I know I aged myself with that reference.

Yeah, I think they moved here in the 60s?

I remember finding Tim's uncle's obit too (Dad's brother). He contributed to NASA shuttle missions, which I thought was cool.
I believe Tim's dad retired from AT&T (Sr. Tech Architect, or something like that)
I want to say you're right. The dad still has a Linkedin and I want to say he went into business for himself at some point too. It's interesting how they ended up with a duck up like Dim when they have one kid who owns his own business, another whose a college professor, and whatever Adam does he seems fairly successful too. And then there's Dim their little Youtuber.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First, I’m so honored to have my own Tattle thread. I feel the love. ❤

So I’m in this room trying to kill some time before the next trivia—I already won once today. There’s this thing called Sarge Says. It’s Sarge from Toy Story and some soldiers basically playing Simon says and they are looking for something, it’s a giant crayon. This room is full of kids and their parents, having fun. J$ would seriously love this. They are doing head, shoulders, knees and toes…dancing, stuff like that. Why don’t they bring their kids to the fun stuff? They are useless parents.
It's really sad they don't spend more time taking the kids to these things because these are the things that they should be making memories over, the types of things you cherish before they get too old an don't want to do it anymore, they aren't kids long anymore, an its this that you want to do with them before they are off with their friends

My niece would be straight into things like that having a blast an I wouldn't hesitate to join her, god only knows how long I'll get before she's not interested in joining those little things, I know I'll have many other things to do even when she's older but sweet little things like dancing away to heads, shoulders, knees an toes, there's just something special about those little moments to me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.