The Tim Tracker #177 Jenn Not Very Good Cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember if I mentioned this yesterday but I am dying to see what they wore last night. I haven’t been on a cruise where people dressed up for formal night in a very long time. Many, many, many tuxedos. Most men had at least a jacket and tie on. Everyone was dressed in pretty formal attire, at least in my rotation.

No Tim sighting on the deck this morning pulling in at 6am and I was pretty crowded. It might be they have a starboard balcony and watched from there. It could be they are still sleeping.

Waiting to go ashore now. They are saying 8:30. Most people are already ready and waiting.
Virgin island T-shirt for Ginn and Confederate cowboy hat for Dim.

I’m not shocked most people are ready and waiting to go to the island. Disney folks get up early and are used to waiting in lines. Their lateness will really bite them today and i love that for them.

Reactions: 25
You guyzzzz, they’ll be late getting off the boat because it’s really important for Dim to film the entire buffet again, for him to show off his 3 egg Benedicts and meat-only omelet and decaf coffee and for Ginn to pretend her 3 plates of food are for everyone to share as the straps on her swimsuit dig into her flesh and she reminds us Da Baby loooooves avocado and Budley either stares vacantly into space or runs circles around the table yelling incoherent but genius ramblings!

Mike sits arms-crossed, bracelets galore on his wrists and unruly hair in his eyes thinking, “yes, this is the life”.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Virgin island T-shirt for Ginn and Confederate cowboy hat for Dim.

I’m not shocked most people are ready and waiting to go to the island. Disney folks get up early and are used to waiting in lines. Their lateness will really bite them today and i love that for them.
They will be the last ones off so they can try for a complimentary golf cart ride so Gin doesn’t have to walk.

Reactions: 8
🍌has the bearrd with him in the Poocast if anyone cares.
And Tim will not be in next week’s podcast either.

Tim didn’t have time to do this week’s podcast cause he was too busy setting up the TTT vlog releases while they are cruising.
(skeptical, we shall have to wait and see.
Last post, Sat. June 8)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They will be the last ones off so they can try for a complimentary golf cart ride so Gin doesn’t have to walk.
That Tracks!

I can only imagine all the crap they will carry off the ship. Did they take the double stroller?
And, of course, they will forget something.
---
BUT WE HAVE TWO KIDS. -Ginn. Probably.
I hope they don’t purchase a golf cart for J4D’s use in LN. Sadly, I could see this happening with her behind the wheel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked she’s allowed to talk unless she spoken to. Isn’t that kind of a nutter thing alongside a nice denim skirt.
Well Dick was essentially called a loser by Dim when Dim talked about how weird it would be do a Poocast by himself. And hey the dowdy jean skirt makes her a modern day woman...no more hospital gowns.

That Tracks!

I can only imagine all the crap they will carry off the ship. Did they take the double stroller?
And, of course, they will forget something.
---

I hope they don’t purchase a golf cart for J4D’s use in LN. Sadly, I could see this happening with her behind the wheel.
It will a tit show for sure.

Reactions: 6
You guyzzzz, they’ll be late getting off the boat because it’s really important for Dim to film the entire buffet again, for him to show off his 3 egg Benedicts and meat-only omelet and decaf coffee and for Ginn to pretend her 3 plates of food are for everyone to share as the straps on her swimsuit dig into her flesh and she reminds us Da Baby loooooves avocado and Budley either stares vacantly into space or runs circles around the table yelling incoherent but genius ramblings!

Mike sits arms-crossed, bracelets galore on his wrists and unruly hair in his eyes thinking, “yes, this is the life”.
Spoiler alert ⚠⚠⚠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shout out to y'all for keeping me entertained while I was bedridden from food poisoning :sick:

I'm a cruiser myself and I prefer to use docking days to have the ship mostly to myself and get cheaper massages and other services

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Please please I hope he doesn't show that breakfast buffet again. Omg the beginning of the podcast is so annoying how busy Dim is ....how busy Dick is. I honestly really hate when people talk about how busy they are.

Reactions: 22
Please please I hope he doesn't show that breakfast buffet again. Omg the beginning of the podcast is so annoying how busy Dim is ....how busy Dick is. I honestly really hate when people talk about how busy they are.
How are they even busy? They just go to the parks obnoxiously film and eat.

Reactions: 21
Lookout Cay looks nice. Not amazing but a nice beach day. Unsure of all the complaints but Disney folk love to witch. Castaway is awesome especially compared to NCL. I will say RCCL’s island is really nice now too though.
I'm going to do another DCL cruise for my bday in February and it's between a 4 night that only stops at Lookout Cay and Castaway Cay, or a 3 night that hits Nassau and Castaway. I'm really excited to see Lookout Cay if we choose that one. I thought Castaway Cay was nice, but my favorite cruise line private island/beach is 100% MSC's Ocean Cay. It blew Castaway Cay out of the water and I thought it was way, way nicer than Virgin's area on Bimini. I think I'm doing a RCCL cruise this fall too, so I'm excited to see what their island is like.

Reactions: 8
The craziest thing to me is not that they act like they are so busy as opposed to people with real jobs, they act like they are the only busy content creators. None of the other creators make content around excuses and how busy they are, they just make the freaking content. The podcast, the home voogs, filled with excuses as to why they suck at their actual jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm going to do another DCL cruise for my bday in February and it's between a 4 night that only stops at Lookout Cay and Castaway Cay, or a 3 night that hits Nassau and Castaway. I'm really excited to see Lookout Cay if we choose that one. I thought Castaway Cay was nice, but my favorite cruise line private island/beach is 100% MSC's Ocean Cay. It blew Castaway Cay out of the water and I thought it was way, way nicer than Virgin's area on Bimini. I think I'm doing a RCCL cruise this fall too, so I'm excited to see what their island is like.
DCL is so expensive but next time I do them I’m def booking something like that. I loved castaway. I’d also be excited for lookout! Good to know about MSC. Almost booked one once with my ex but we ended up doing an AI instead I think. MSC sorta scares me for some reason 😂 reviews are either super positive or super negative.

Reactions: 10
And Tim will not be in next week’s podcast either.

Tim didn’t have time to do this week’s podcast cause he was too busy setting up the TTT vlog releases while they are cruising.
(skeptical, we shall have to wait and see.
Last post, Sat. June 8)
I don’t know anything about how YouTube works other than how to watch videos but how long could it possibly take for Tim to set up vlog releases? Also, you would think this is something Jenn would do since she is the editor. What a useless human.

Reactions: 13
I think Lighthouse-Lookout Cay looks beautiful but I don’t think Disney cruisers are going to love it. It seems pretty rugged and big, lots of walking everywhere, even once you get to the main beach area. It looks like it’s for people who actually like going to the beach lol.

So they have three beach days on this cruise? Oh man. How many does Jenn make it to? Lol

Reactions: 14
I don’t know anything about how YouTube works other than how to watch videos but how long could it possibly take for Tim to set up vlog releases? Also, you would think this is something Jenn would do since she is the editor. What a useless human.
My husband and I used to vlog a few years ago, and I'll tell you it doesn't take long at all to set up a vlog release. You literally click a button and put the date you want it released after the video is edited/uploaded...and BAM. Done. For Jen to say it takes her HOURS to edit, BS lady. I'd have our vlogs edited and uploaded within 3 hours...and that's on a crappy old computer. (And I work full time AND have 3 kids!) Jen doesn't do anything fancy with her editing that would take hours and hours and even days to edit. If this is her "job", she should be able to edit multiple vlogs in one day. If she took 2 full days, she could have a weeks worth of vlogs ready to go to be released while they are on their vacations work trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m 0:34 seconds into this pooncast and Francie is already giving LOOKS
🍌: Tim…
Francie: 😒
IMG_0251.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.