The Tim Tracker #177 Jenn Not Very Good Cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think both of them realise that without each other there's no channel an without the channel there's no constant vacations, if either split from the other they are also destroying the channel, stans won't stay to just watch one, as much as so many of them say they love to see one or the other, there isn't enough that love just one of them to keep the channel going, those that watch both will leave

We are already starting to see a more truer fan base number with the views, they used to hit over 300k at times, even had 1m views on some, now they barely hit 100k on most, a lot are sitting around the 70/80k so the fan base has already shrunk down, they cannot afford to lose anymore so they are stuck in this circle of having to be together to keep whatever stans each other has to keep the channel going to keep the vacations going

An as much as they say they are "set for life" I highly doubt it, if they split an took half then both would HAVE to work a real job just to keep themselves going which neither of them want so they stick together to get out of that even if they can't stand one another

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I endured/survived physical, mental, and sexual abuse by my first husband, as well as his lovely constant gaslighting, victimhood, and martyrdom. I endured/survived ongoing sexual harassment by a male boss in college.

My mom was physically and verbally abusive to me growing up. Tried to strangle me once, broke dishes over my bare feet, and threatened me with a kitchen knife, telling me she wanted to stab me with it - as just three examples. (not to mention constant random beatings)

So I'm well-versed in dysfunction.

I'm trying to really not "go there" with theories that Tim abused Jenn in some way while drunk and now she's got tit she's hanging over his head. Having watched them since 2012, I'm just not seeing that dynamic.

Besides, I don't believe for two seconds Tim is 100% a teetotaler, and never have. It's all for the camera with the "ding dang" personality he morphed into once he saw his "family-friendly" Disney vlogs were skyrocketing in views = $$$.
I’m so sorry you had to go through what you did. I also grew up with an abusive mother (physically and verbally). She tried to suffocate me with a pillow and if my step father didn’t pull her away, she probably would have killed me. My grandmother ended up raising me a big chunk of my life because of it but my mother was still a constant presence in my life and when I got older, the physical abuse stopped but she continued the verbal abuse well into my adulthood. I actually just went no contact with my mother last year and I’m around Jenn’s age.

I don’t think there was/is any abuse going on between Tim and Jenn. I also don’t think she has any “dirt” on him and that’s why he stays. They both know that their livelihood depends on them being together and it’s really just as simple as that.

Shes a useless witch and he is an insufferable prick. They both are miserable. Thats all it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m so sorry you had to go through what you did. I also grew up with an abusive mother (physically and verbally). She tried to suffocate me with a pillow and if my step father didn’t pull her away, she probably would have killed me. My grandmother ended up raising me a big chunk of my life because of it but my mother was still a constant presence in my life and when I got older, the physical abuse stopped but she continued the verbal abuse well into my adulthood. I actually just went no contact with my mother last year and I’m around Jenn’s age.

I don’t think there was/is any abuse going on between Tim and Jenn. I also don’t think she has any “dirt” on him and that’s why he stays. They both know that their livelihood depends on them being together and it’s really just as simple as that.

Shes a useless witch and he is an insufferable prick. They both are miserable. Thats all it is.
I'm sorry you had to go through that too. 😢

My father was also abused by her (physically - she'd shove, punch him, push him to the ground, etc. she'd mentally/emotionally abuse him, she'd call him an alcoholic if he had one beer after work and told all her friends he was a raging alcoholic - completely untrue, he wasn't). He would just stand there when she'd do/say the things she'd do to me, terrified of her. Like with the kitchen knife (one of those long chef's knife) holding it and telling me, "I wish I could drive this through you right now." The day she broke the dishes over my bare feet was because I was doing my homework and didn't put them away fast enough, in her eyes. So she broke them all, threw them to the floor on my feet/around my feet. I'd escape to my grandparents' house too (once I could drive), my grandmother knew what she was like because, a few years after I was born, my mother also put a wedge between my father and his family and forbade him from seeing any of them until he couldn't take it anymore and my grandmother showed up at his work to see him and they basically told my mother to duck off (yet my parents stayed together to try and keep the "family" going with me and my bro). I've got so many more stories as I'm sure you do, but it'll totally derail the thread.

I'm not seeing any of that with Tim/Jenn.

Like you said, she's just a useless witch and has always been an asshole to him. And he's always been like a chameleon, morphing into whatever new version of himself he thought (at the time) that people would want to see. Fake frauds.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m like 4 pages behind. But I just want to say thanks. The last 8 months have been hell for me. My mom got cancer, had a heart attack and almost died. In that span, my husband decided to leave me for his boyfriend that I obviously didn’t know about. It’s just been bleeping hard. I’ve been to Sydney, Paris & all over the USA to keep busy but duck. It’s sucked ass. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here in the TTT thread and also to t3a if she still reads here.

My now ex always liked Dim and Ginn. I should’ve known 😂
Sending hugs your way - it's going to be okay - you may not see it just yet but you will soon - :)

Reactions: 12
But I guess Tim focusing on someone else error tracks with his absolute distain in trivia the other day. I’ll tell that tale tomorrow. He’s a dick. He’s an asshole. His entire Tim Tracker persona is just a character he plays for YT. I’ve watched it for a week now. Camera off, demeanor changes. There is no joy in his life when the camera is off. That dude the other day said it best—that guy is a dick.

Holy duck this entire ship is talking about the churro Mickey waffles. Cabanas was opening at 730 and there were at least 30 people waiting. 🤣 I’ll leave you with a pic of my coffee, tomorrow it will be tea.
You’re like our very own Lady Whistledown…IYKYK 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep! I’d love to move away, but that won’t be happening anytime soon.
I miss going to Pittsburgh (lived just over the border in Yo.) You mentioned the aviary and I remember visiting that on a high school French class field trip (why our French class went to the aviary is beyond me...) and I loved it. I used to always go to Station Square and Donzi's. And bars in the Strip District. Is Donzi's still there?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I miss going to Pittsburgh (lived just over the border in Yo.) You mentioned the aviary and I remember visiting that on a high school French class field trip (why our French class went to the aviary is beyond me...) and I loved it. I used to always go to Station Square and Donzi's. And bars in the Strip District. Is Donzi's still there?
🎵 Alouette, gentille alouette… 🎶
Which is the most fucked up song when you translate it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I endured/survived physical, mental, and sexual abuse by my first husband, as well as his lovely constant gaslighting, victimhood, and martyrdom. I endured/survived ongoing sexual harassment by a male boss in college.

My mom was physically and verbally abusive to me growing up. Tried to strangle me once, broke dishes over my bare feet, and threatened me with a kitchen knife, telling me she wanted to stab me with it - as just three examples. (not to mention constant random beatings)

So I'm well-versed in dysfunction.

I'm trying to really not "go there" with theories that Tim abused Jenn in some way while drunk and now she's got tit she's hanging over his head. Having watched them since 2012, I'm just not seeing that dynamic.

Besides, I don't believe for two seconds Tim is 100% a teetotaler, and never have. It's all for the camera with the "ding dang" personality he morphed into once he saw his "family-friendly" Disney vlogs were skyrocketing in views = $$$.
No. It closed in 2008. That area of the strip is all housing now. But the actual strip is still there with the vendors and shops. lol, that is funny that a French class would go there. My kids haven’t been yet so it’ll be something new for them. I’m personally not a fan of birds.

Reactions: 3
Remember that “The Tim Tracker” is a registered LLC (Florida corporation) and what looks to us as vacation is a big fat tax write-off to Tim and Jenn. Tax laws have yet to catch up with current day vlogging/blogging, etc.

So, why stay home?

Reactions: 12
Their filming facade is apparent. Look at their faces in that mirror shot. No gaping mouth smiles.

Reactions: 10
Remember that “The Tim Tracker” is a registered LLC (Florida corporation) and what looks to us as vacation is a big fat tax write-off to Tim and Jenn. Tax laws have yet to catch up with current day vlogging/blogging, etc.

So, why stay home?
Which is interesting because the IRS has severely limited write offs for travel for travel agents.

Sadly as long as they make money from their videos, they can write off pretty much everything.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.