The Tim Tracker #177 Jenn Not Very Good Cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they'll be totally diligent about reapplying sunscreen that's actually a high enough SPF, and for the entire family! šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure they'll be totally diligent about reapplying sunscreen that's actually a high enough SPF, and for the entire family! šŸ« 
Guyzzz who knew you needed to reapply sunscreen. Guyzz we left our sunscreen on the ship....

I also saw on one of the videos that you can drop your kid off at the splashpad on the island or something like that. Wonder if they're going to try to utilize that with J$. I really can't see them enjoying the new island that much. You know Jenn will care less about the local music and be mad about the flies. Will be interesting to see they stocked merch from the preview cruise because it sounded like it was getting pretty picked over. Did notice some new horror merch that will probably make the Lighthouse Poiiinttte collection.

Reactions: 8
I saw a little bit of a Lookout Cay video on a channel called Travel Spree. They complained about everything, so I will be shocked if the Trackers don't air similar grievances. I'm guessing this will be a one and done if they even get off the ship.

Reactions: 11
I also saw on one of the videos that you can drop your kid off at the splashpad on the island
I wondered about that too.

J$ has a whole school year of socialization under his belt. But how does he behave for a prolonged period of time? I take him for being a loner, as no one wants to be his friend.
(to have a friend you have to be a friend.
J$ doesnā€™t have the character qualities for that)

I donā€™t know. It seems like his behavior is getting worse the older he gets. The ā€œme, me, meā€ attitude, the Elaine B. spontaneous dancing with his weird facial expressions and the meltdowns when he doesnā€™t get his way.
There is more to it than the usual growing pains of being a 4-1/2 year old spoiled brat.

I saw a little bit of a Lookout Cay video on a channel called Travel Spree. They complained about everything, so I will be shocked if the Trackers don't air similar grievances. I'm guessing this will be a one and done if they even get off the ship.
Yes.
And they go here twice on this cruise.
Days 3 & 6

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Funny because I watched that entire thing happen. šŸ¤£

We were told at the show tonight that if you want to watch the ship pull in, it will happen between 6 and 6:30. Letā€™s see if Timmy is up and at em to record the moment. Breakfast starts at 6:30. We can get off the ship at 8:30. Letā€™s see how their vlogs play out.

I went to the show, so you know I didnā€™t see them. Iā€™m already settled in bed because Iā€™m getting up at 5:30 to watch us pull in.

Iā€™m curious about the flies and what, if anything, Disney has done to fix the situation. Honestly, I think there was too much noise about the flies. Yes, they are gross. Obviously. But this was a preview cruise. They were only there for a few hours, and things were very limited to them to test out. This is the first time open food was set up, so I can see the flies not being expected. I donā€™t see how they could have fixed that problem in the 2-3 hours time. Iā€™m not really making excuses and I will be the first to complain if there are flies but thatā€™s all Iā€™ve heard about the islandā€¦.flies and walking. I hope tomorrow goes better than the Magics previewā€¦Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be disastrous for the Bojos between the early start and the walking.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So were they not invited to the this is magic media event? From what Iā€™ve seen even smaller creators were invited to this oneā€¦šŸ¤”
I saw so many of them today here at AKL.

We got pixie dusted to a 1 bedroom for the next 2 nights before we go home!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2984927View attachment 2984928View attachment 2984929

How would you like this creepy guy sticking his ugly mug in your streaming shot??!! šŸ˜”
He's probably writing his Dearest Dick Letters. Cue the Ken Burns documentary music.

Saturday June 8

Dearest Dick,
We got caught in traffic and they didn't call our names when we boarded. We went to Cabana's to console ourselves before doing that pesky muster drill. We ate dinner. Jenn stole my side but told the camera we were sharing. Buddy got mad that we ordered him sorbet. Magic Mike and I went dancing. It wasn't the same since OG wasn't there. I'll be thinking about you when I put on my best rash guard tomorrow.

Yours,
DIm

Sunday June 9

Dearest Dick,
I uploaded a random picture of a cartoon on my IG and linked it to Threads and Facebook. I found a neat button where you could post all three at once. It took me three hours to figure out. I hope you enjoy the video with me dancing. I know it's not as good as OG's Elaine B moves but I'm trying. Jenn was upset that room service was late today. We're hoping we can use that as leverage to get a golf cart to the island tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be rolling her down the pier.
Yours,
Dim

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope Ginn complains again about how her Greek salad doesn't have lettuce in it because that's "how they weirdly do it" on DCL. And you know, Greece.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Travel Spree always complain about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TLDR: Less tit since planning cruise week. The orange manatee is currently hiding in her room probably scared of the Unwell Three while Magic Manservant keeps Dim entertained.

Gif Recap:
Dim and his glasses

Jenn
View attachment 2984817
OG
View attachment 2984818
The most accurate part of this recap is that Oliver was left out

šŸšŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸ

Whoever gave the go-ahead at Disney to unleash the masses upon itā€™s Land of the Flies needs a raise because they DGAF!$!$!$!$!

Theyā€™ve now shown that people will pay big money for a walk to the landfill!

šŸšŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸŖ°šŸ

• Haha
Funny because I watched that entire thing happen. šŸ¤£

We were told at the show tonight that if you want to watch the ship pull in, it will happen between 6 and 6:30. Letā€™s see if Timmy is up and at em to record the moment. Breakfast starts at 6:30. We can get off the ship at 8:30. Letā€™s see how their vlogs play out.

I went to the show, so you know I didnā€™t see them. Iā€™m already settled in bed because Iā€™m getting up at 5:30 to watch us pull in.

Iā€™m curious about the flies and what, if anything, Disney has done to fix the situation. Honestly, I think there was too much noise about the flies. Yes, they are gross. Obviously. But this was a preview cruise. They were only there for a few hours, and things were very limited to them to test out. This is the first time open food was set up, so I can see the flies not being expected. I donā€™t see how they could have fixed that problem in the 2-3 hours time. Iā€™m not really making excuses and I will be the first to complain if there are flies but thatā€™s all Iā€™ve heard about the islandā€¦.flies and walking. I hope tomorrow goes better than the Magics previewā€¦Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be disastrous for the Bojos between the early start and the walking.
I saw something on IG reels that if you put Pennieā€™s on your table, the flies wonā€™t go near your table as you eat. I want to see if this theory works. Have fun on your cruise and thanks for the tea!

Reactions: 4
The complaints were that the flies were on the food before it was served. One person counted fifteen flies on his cob of corn. Thatā€™s not going to change with pennies on a table.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So the question is, why did Dim need to lose turdy pounds for this cruise, was it to look his best for manservant Mike or because he needs to piggy bank Jenn 1/2 a mile down that walkway?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They wonā€™t get off the boat for awhile. Breakfast is only reason Ginn gets out of bed each day. Very curious to get an update on today!

Lookout Cay looks nice. Not amazing but a nice beach day. Unsure of all the complaints but Disney folk love to witch. Castaway is awesome especially compared to NCL. I will say RCCLā€™s island is really nice now too though.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t remember if I mentioned this yesterday but I am dying to see what they wore last night. I havenā€™t been on a cruise where people dressed up for formal night in a very long time. Many, many, many tuxedos. Most men had at least a jacket and tie on. Everyone was dressed in pretty formal attire, at least in my rotation.

No Tim sighting on the deck this morning pulling in at 6am and I was pretty crowded. It might be they have a starboard balcony and watched from there. It could be they are still sleeping.

Waiting to go ashore now. They are saying 8:30. Most people are already ready and waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.