The Tim Tracker #177 Jenn Not Very Good Cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR: Less tit since planning cruise week. The orange manatee is currently hiding in her room probably scared of the Unwell Three while Magic Manservant keeps Dim entertained.

Gif Recap:
Dim and his glasses

Jenn
giphy.gif

OG
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not me just realizing your profile photo is Jenn and not Trunchbull from Matilda.
Oh that was forever ago 🤣 someone (I forget who) created a silhouette of Jenn from a video and a bunch of us changed our profile picture. Can’t remember exactly when it was. I took like a year off Tattle but I’m back lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So were they not invited to the this is magic media event? From what I’ve seen even smaller creators were invited to this one…🤔

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know this cruise schedule? Like the days and where you go each day. Thanks!

Reactions: 4
Tim and friend make an appearance in a live YT video from yesterday on the DisLyfeOfOurs channel (I’m thinking this is The Trackers travel agent).

By the looks of things in the live video and the other lookout previews, I’m guessing Jenn is going to hate this cruise.

PS…Hope @xmasbdaygirl is having a fun time! I enjoy your posts very much. 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I guess they're also missing out on the new Universal Epic Universe preview center opening ... Super Enthused posted a vlog about it today plus Jackie and her husband were on the 3 day DCL preview cruise for the new Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point island. Something else the Trackers were not invited on :D. Even Kyle Pallo got invited on that cruise.

**edited to add, Dim is also apparently missing out on the opening of Communicore Hall at EPCOT :LOL: *rubs hands together like Mr. Burns and mumbles good good*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So were they not invited to the this is magic media event? From what I’ve seen even smaller creators were invited to this one…🤔
It doesn't appear so. Though I could see them blaming that the boat was too far for them to travel to with two kids or that their favorite boat is the Fantasy so of course they were going to take this particular cruise.

Reactions: 6
🤔 So it is Lookout Cay twice (Day 3 & 6), with Nassau (Day 4) and Castaway Cay (Day 5) sandwiched in between.

As beautiful as the Lookout Cay beaches, cultural activities/entertainment and island areas are, the fly infested food is a major turn off for me.

Ginn is going to regret going on a cruise with this itinerary. But she is only there for the food, so her usual trough diet won’t be effected.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The pier is weird. I’ve never seen a long pier like that without trams, pedi-cabs, sun shades, or all 3

Reactions: 10
Haven’t seen any trip reports, why are there flies in the food (ick)?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It just looks so hot to me. But then again the entire island does. I think part of it is there's no vegetation yet. It just looks so bare.
That's capitalism, babay!
---
Tim and friend make an appearance in a live YT video from yesterday on the DisLyfeOfOurs channel (I’m thinking this is The Trackers travel agent).

By the looks of things in the live video and the other lookout previews, I’m guessing Jenn is going to hate this cruise.

PS…Hope @xmasbdaygirl is having a fun time! I enjoy your posts very much. 😎
I know I say this a lot but his teeth are SO SMALL, his stupid open-mouthed expression highlights that even more. Like he looks like he's wearing fake teeth. Or maybe should wear fake teeth. Get some veneers Dimster. It's like he never lost his baby teeth. Or maybe it's his overbite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.