Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What's really bugging me right now--because of all the technical glitches and evacs, many CMs didn't get to ride yet or missed their chance. Fucking Tim has been on twice? Does he not have a conscience? Never mind, don't answer that.

And for people who are out there getting ready to call me a jealous hater--nope. Not jealous. I'll ride it eventually. I'll miss the AP previews because of the cruise and then my daughter and I are doing our epic summer road trip, so I'll be gone another two weeks. The ride will still be there when I get back. I was at the last day of Splash. I'll survive missing the first day of Tiana's.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Stans: “ How can they get their videos up as fast as Morrow?!? They have two kids and are busy working!”

Also Stans: “ Just saw the Tracker Fam hanging out at Disney Springs!!”

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
You guys, she has to get ready for the cruise! This means Tim has to drive her to get a spray tan. Then Tim has to drive her to get her hair done. Then Tim has to drive her to buy a new expensive ugly sundress. Then Tim has to drive her to Sephora to buy $100 sunscreen. So busy!

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How in the world do these stans not understand that giving or wanting to give a child that you DO NOT KNOW a little something-something is fucking creepy?

How in the world do Tim and Jenn sleep at night knowing there are people much, much worse than this---thinking about their children? I'm completely grossed out by these people and they are not my kids.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 7.12.52 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jen asks Jackson how his hot dog is and then sees that he hasn't even touched it yet. Tim says it's because he's too interested in Muppet Babies on the iPad. I know, they'd rather just have him watch tv than have to deal with him, but this is just sad to me. And, look, even Oliver is positioned in front of it and seems to be another blankly-staring-at-the-screen-kid in training.

1717435229158.png

• Sad
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim watched a video on 6th grade slang....ok, that's just fucking creepy. Why is Tim interested in what middle schoolers say? He doesn't have a middle school kid. Stay in your own lane, creeper.

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Me: "ugh, we have to listen to Budley's snotty voice mumbling along with snotty nasally Ginn"
Me again: "JFC now we've got him raising his foot at the camera, whyyyyy"
Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 11.59.26 AM.png

Have fun totally traumatizing the kid on Tiana's. Or he'll completely throw a tantrum and "mommy" won't be able to ride it with him. Don't force your kids on rides they don't want to go on, cunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

cari_

Maybe we need an “Empty Promises” list on the wiki. 😆

Rivian review video
Factor review video
Harmony Barbershop for Oliver
V&A visit
Follow up/2nd QS DDP video
Merch release
Logo change
Ear tubes for Buddy

I’m sure we have tons of other things they have said they were going to do and never ended up doing/continue to claim it’s “coming soon.”

Forest

VIP Member
The spray tan never fails to crack me up 😂

What is is with cruisers and spray tans. A friend of mine does the same thing. She’s this pale Irish girl and she turns herself into Snooki every time she cruises.

• Haha
  • Wow

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
🍑 posted a picture of her as a kid and it always stuns me how much J looks like her. I will say this, she’s always posting about their mom, family, and extended family. Jen pretends like they don’t exist. I really want to know the tea there.
Cute pic…

It’s amazing how at 5 years old, 🍑 was a more functioning adult and a better mother than Jenn. Look at her drive with her kids… all by herself!

• Haha
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
I see signs of their disposable income dropping. Last year was an expensive backyard renovation, this year’s home project is a new washer-dryer and maybe a cabinet. They spent $250,000 in 2022 just on vacations. Last year was $100,000. This year is about $35,000 so far. We have cruises without nannies. Those big Disney Cruise suites…haven’t seen one of them in a long time. What else. Hotel stays have become more modest. Staying in a single room instead of a big suite. Lots of signs.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn gives Da Baby pea milk because she thinks he'll get bird flu from cow milk.

Da Baby gets an ear infection and needs antibiotics.

But hey, at least he doesn't have bird flu which he wasn't going to get anyway from cow milk!

She says Budley will be doing his ear tube surgery "SOON", again, whatever the fuck that means in her world considering she also said they're going on too many vacations this summer for Budley to do summer camp.

Reactions: 25
We have early dinner. I did not see them in our dining room. This was after early dinner. There was no show tonight. Tim and Mike were walking towards the club district when I saw them. That’s all I’m going to say, but I can confirm that they were not drinking. He looked like a moron with that fucking hat though. I can’t say this enough times but I hope he keeps wearing it because it makes him easy to spot.

I still have not seen Jenn or the children. It was clear to me that Tim was looking for Jenn during the Sail Away show. He has a disgusted look on his face. I did not see her. And I was looking where he was looking.
Well, maybe at least your not stuck in the same rotation as them. I can't imagine having to be in the same dining room with that stupid camera. It's really hard for me to eat in loud places I can't imagine how it would be if someone was filming and laughing.

That hat is the actual Tim Tracker.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Still no Jenn/kids. Tim and Mike were walking towards the bar/adult area. Tim had his giant fuzzy balls and murse. He looks extra douchey because this cruise is full of mostly very experienced cruisers, not vloggers, lots of Pearl (25+) lanyards. He’s still wearing his confederate hat.
Maybe it's just Tim and Mike on the cruise and that's why the banana guy is talking so much about his mental health. Meanwhile the peach is trying to keep their undernourished children alive while Jenn gets Door Dashers to deliver directly into her mouth.

We're going to need to start coming up with different sayings to photoshop onto those kids' boards. Like "Please adopt us" or "Please tell our parents to feed us balanced meals."

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I just don't understand how they all manage to look so frumpy and disheveled all the time. Why can't Ginn follow a life coach on Instagram at least (even if life coaches sound about as obnoxious as 'content creator') as a desperate attempt to get their household and family together? Instead of just being distracted by random shit to buy from instagram. They're just always reaching for quick and superficial "happiness" and not making any effort at their age to fucking get it together and dig deeper. Obviously they have no foresight and no planning efforts and no ability to see the big fucking picture and think outside of their own egos and delusional bubbles.

Sheesh - the man should buy a journal and use it. I journaled for years and stopped about 9 months ago. My mental state took a beating and I restarted on the 1st. I feel better already. Sometimes you need to just write it down and get it out. He needs to not share with the class, since they are not his friends and will turn on him in a minute.
Yeah, again his pandering to his fans and not-fans (he loves the attention whether it's good or bad regardless of what he whines about otherwise he'd stop doing this attention whoring "themeparkdad" shit) gives me the ick. It reads so surface level (I'm sorry but when I've been at my most depressed, a churro wasn't going to do shit to make me feel better, nor cutting out caffeine to cure my anxiety) when anyone with a brain could see that he's clearly really avoiding his mental health by continuing to live in delusional theme park world and not addressing whatever is causing him so much cognitive dissonance. When these people start living in the real world more instead of continuing to avoid it, I'll believe they take mental health seriously.

• Heart