Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jens probably glued to her phone reading here, trying to figure out who you are and having a “panic attack “. Guyzz the unwell 3 was on our cruise we didn’t feel safe and stayed in our room the whole trip.
I just want to be clear here, especially for any lurkers out there. This is not my intention. My presence should not create any anxiety or uneasy feelings. I booked this cruise right when it was announced. It never occurred to me they would be on it, nor do I really give a fuck about them being among the same 2000 people as me. I will not approach them. I have no intention of saying two words to them. I have no idea where their room is, nor do I care. I will not follow them. I will not purposefully seek them out. I am not sailing with children and will not be in the kids programming, activities or areas.

However, if I see them while I am enjoying my time on the ship, I am free to make observations. It is not something I am purposefully going out of my way to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jen asks Jackson what they should make on the grill. She suggests hamburgers but he says he doesn't like them. Jen says he might if she made it instead of a restaurant. This was his response:

1717431774823.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

PoorKid

VIP Member
If Tim is comfortable wearing sunglasses that are filming people without them being aware, he should be comfortable with someone on a cruise mentioning they saw him.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Still no Jenn/kids. Tim and Mike were walking towards the bar/adult area. Tim had his giant fuzzy balls and murse. He looks extra douchey because this cruise is full of mostly very experienced cruisers, not vloggers, lots of Pearl (25+) lanyards. He’s still wearing his confederate hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Forest

VIP Member
I have to stick up for male mental health month. Men die from suicide at a rate four times that of women. I’ve had two male relatives off themselves in the past ten years and no one, and I mean no one, ever had a clue they were hurting. So I do think it’s good to talk about these issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Did she seriously redo Buddy's dinner because he didn't want parmesan on his noodles? I mean like at some point you gotta tell your kid to put up with it or shut up. There are kids starving to death and you're wasting noodles because there's parmesan on it. There were plenty of things I didn't like to eat as a kid but I ate anyway because my parents told me to and because I didn't want to be hungry. JMO.
But I think that's not exactly what happened. She's bringing him the plate and J$ says--Can I put the parmesan on the noodles. Jenn apologizes and says she already did it and he can do it tomorrow. A few seconds later--she's remade his dinner because she says he doesn't like parmesan. She's sorry she made a mistake.

What actually happened: J$ threw and ever loving fit because he didn't put the parmesan on the noodles and refused to eat them. It wasn't that he doesn't like parmesan. He's the one that asked for it. He just didn't get to put it on the noodles. And he was pissed about it. So, like everything else---they caved. Why would he ask to put the parmesan on the noodles specifically if he didn't like it? It's because he didn't get the chance to do what he wanted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

2020planner

VIP Member
OK you guyzzzzz, I'm starting to pack for the cruise. It's 7 nights. Would 7 US Virigin Islands t-shirts be appropriate for my dinner outfits? I always get dressed for dinner, but I thought if I brought 7 USVI t-shirts, I'd fit in better with some of the other passengers?

For any lurkers---I do not actually own any US Virgin Island t-shirts (with or without spelling errors) and would never in a million years show up to the dining room in spandex and a not-so-oversized tourist t-shirt.
I've never been so excited for someone ELSE's vacation as I am for yours! :love:

You MUST do proper recon and post lots of photos!

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
I did Freshly once for lunches. I didn’t like the taste. So I cancelled. The end. Please watch my full-length video where I tell you more about this.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK you guyzzzzz, I'm starting to pack for the cruise. It's 7 nights. Would 7 US Virigin Islands t-shirts be appropriate for my dinner outfits? I always get dressed for dinner, but I thought if I brought 7 USVI t-shirts, I'd fit in better with some of the other passengers?

For any lurkers---I do not actually own any US Virgin Island t-shirts (with or without spelling errors) and would never in a million years show up to the dining room in spandex and a not-so-oversized tourist t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I really want to watch and be around to listen when they get off the ship but I’m an up and at ‘em kind of gal and we will most likely be on the island for over an hour before they get their asses out of bed.

This cruise is a cruise full of professional cruisers. I haven’t been on a ship full of considerate and friendly people like these in a long time. So, so, so many pearl lanyards. Almost every door is highly decorated. There is this one door where they have been on over 130 cruises with like 8 more booked. I think Tim and Jenn are completely outclassed here. Nobody here cares about their so -called expert cruise vids. These people on this cruise are the experts.

And I looked around our dining room last night, because I thought of confederate Tim. Not one person had a hat on. Most people were dressed nicely, which is not typical of the first dinner. Very few graphic tees/shorts. Men wore mostly polos or Tommy Bahama style button downs. Most ladies had casual dresses on. I was surprised, not shocked, that Tim wore that dumb hat in the fancier of the 3 restaurants. No class.

This cruise doesn’t have a lot of kids. The adult pool area seems to be more crowded than the family pools. The Don “Ducky” Williams events were both packed. I did not see Tim at either. I wonder if he has a clue how big a deal he is to Disney people, specifically Disney cruisers and if he will cover any of his events .

• Heart
Reactions: 39

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I hate that random things I see remind me of the Trackers, BUT here I am, just trying to enjoy my time at the pool at the Yacht Club and emerge from the waters to see this windmill…

IMG_1725.jpeg

I think only you guys would see the humor in this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Popping in really quick…I have again only seen Tim and Mike today. Tim—-the white rash guard you are wearing is busting at the seams. Time to upsize. Really. Rash guards should be snug. They shouldn’t be borderline exploding in you stomach area dude.

Tim and Mike were at the pool area. Tim was on his phone looking, looking, looking. Seemed kind of frustrated. Mike was talking to—I’m pretty sure it’s the travel agent Ray and Jun? Tim was with them yesterday at the sail away party. Tim went up to the top deck was walking around looking. I didn’t see him after that.

I have yet to see Jenn or the children. I see they were in Royal Court last night, so different dining rotation.

As far as the bridge/traffic pics on insta. They were late. I was on the ship and done with lunch when that was happening because people were posting about it on the Facebook group. Apparently a very slow moving Space X barge passed through the drawbridge and people were stopped waiting for 30 mins. But as platinum castaway club members, I don’t know why they don’t get an earlier port arrival time. I had 11:45. We were on the ship by noon. The boat thing happened around 1:30 I believe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38