Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You guysss, not to get off topic bc I’m loving the cruise discussion, but my husband and I just realized that we are having a very tracker Sunday.
We’re currently on the way to Orlando to test drive a Rivian (there’s no place in Jax to do it unfortunately). Then we’re gonna go to Summer House on the Lake for a cooookie, and we’ll finish the day with an early dinner at Boma (we haven’t been to Disney in like 2 years bc we didn’t renew our passes and it’s our fav place on property).

What other tracker activities should we do? Lie about why we don’t have children yet? Cut ties with all of our friends? (Highly considering this one tbh bc my friends stood me up last night with no explanation). Wear perv glasses and film booty butts? The world is our palm tree!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hcslacs

VIP Member
Oh, FFS. Tim gives out a little heads up story to people without children of what having kids is like. Tim was vacuuming and Jackson was following behind eating his sandwich, dropping crumbs all over the place.

Perhaps, Tim, if you could just be an actual parent for once and tell your son that he needs to sit down in a chair and eat his sandwich there then you wouldn't have this problem. Again, they suck.

Also, this vid is like all Buddy all the time.

• Haha

Orangebird

I feel like @fiveleggedgoat has a thread title in there.
something like TheTim Tracker #77:Cruisin‘ with Admiral Asshole (Ahole for censoring) and Lieutenant Lazy.

i know I’m posting a lot but I’m sitting at a trampoline park while my kid and her friends hang out so y’all are keeping me sane in this chaos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Some idiot CM stan invited both Dick and Tim to their Tiana's preview. I think CMs are generally people who work ridiculously hard and receive a tremendous amount of abuse. They deserve to have these little rewards like previewing a new attraction. Asshole vloggers do not deserve to ride the coattails of people who actually work for a living and then in turn monetize the experience. It's absolutely infuriating to me. Especially when we are talking about a racist motherfucker like Tim, getting to experience and then monetize a ride like Tiana's.

• Sick
  • Angry

hcslacs

VIP Member
Buddy is wearing a Matsumoto shirt and Jen asks him if he remembers going to Hawaii. He says no. They all laugh and Tim says "that's a stinger". Well, yes, Tim, when you take a young child on endless vacations when they are too young to remember, that's what happens. It's a good thing you spent thousands of dollars on that first class seat (or was that the time he spent most of the flight on the floor). Good job!

Reactions: 28

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
So da baby has to drink pea milk because the hambeast is worried about bird flu. BUT, happily drags her kids on cruise ships even though the CDC a significant rise in norovirus cases on several different cruise lines? That tracks.

• Sad
  • Sick

Happiest

Chatty Member
They want to be famous, they will go to any lengths to gain a high level of follower status on social media yet they expect 100% anonymity when out in public. Which is it Tim and Jenn?
They are childish, brainless, and ridiculously arrogant.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
I forgot to mention this earlier in regard to the Science Center voog. Tim seemed perfectly content to film quite a number of other children enjoying the center, most likely unaware that they were going to be included in a YouTube video. So 🖕 to that asshole on the FB who thought the candid photo of Tim at MK was creepy.

• Sad
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
The FB group is just sickening with these morons fighting each other to be the biggest Stan ever.

IMG_2141.jpeg

It’s impossible to believe that these people watch the same videos that we do. It’s like opposite world. Also, swooning over Tim??!? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
Once again she is shitting on the Factor meal and says it looks disgusting. Jen, you have not looked at your nasty, burnt PC meals you've been "cooking" for the last couple of years? She asks Tim what he thinks and, cut to next scene. She's so good at her "job".

So, the Factor meals contain too much sodium for Tim, but he seems perfectly content to eat 2 hot dogs plus canned baked beans and waffle fries. Ok.

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn says she is now going to be editing at night. She says it’s because she wants to be in the videos that they film during the day but we all know it’s because she doesn’t have a nanny anymore. She has to look after Oliver while Tim (and Jackson) go out during the day.

She is so useless. Many mothers work from home while also taking care of their kids and they manage to clean their house and cook dinner. Jenn can only do one thing at a time. She’s pathetic.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Can't wait for Ginn to say this was the BESTEST FAMILY VACATION EVER!!!!!! when it's more like Manservant Mike and Confederate Cruiser and his fuzzy balls creeping around the ship filming the same shit and drooling over booty butts.

• Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
Popping in really quick…I have again only seen Tim and Mike today. Tim—-the white rash guard you are wearing is busting at the seams. Time to upsize. Really. Rash guards should be snug. They shouldn’t be borderline exploding in you stomach area dude.

Tim and Mike were at the pool area. Tim was on his phone looking, looking, looking. Seemed kind of frustrated. Mike was talking to—I’m pretty sure it’s the travel agent Ray and Jun? Tim was with them yesterday at the sail away party. Tim went up to the top deck was walking around looking. I didn’t see him after that.

I have yet to see Jenn or the children. I see they were in Royal Court last night, so different dining rotation.

As far as the bridge/traffic pics on insta. They were late. I was on the ship and done with lunch when that was happening because people were posting about it on the Facebook group. Apparently a very slow moving Space X barge passed through the drawbridge and people were stopped waiting for 30 mins. But as platinum castaway club members, I don’t know why they don’t get an earlier port arrival time. I had 11:45. We were on the ship by noon. The boat thing happened around 1:30 I believe.
Look forward to your posts. Thanks for taking time out of your vacation :)

• Heart

S. McQueen Light

I just never understand the purpose of “comment down below” when if the comment is the least bit other than brown nosing it gets deleted. What is the point? I get deleting over the top comments that are attacks or just abuse. Ask a simple question or make a mere suggestion and boom! Delete or shadow banned. The thing is anyone who is a sports fan knows you spend half the time complaining about the team you root for every game. Yet on the fan pages every comment is suppose to be all wine and roses? How is that engaging at all?

How dare anyone critique how someone’s family functions even though they are freely sharing their lives for all to see and asking for people to “comment down below!” Good grief.

The channel has been on a downward slide for two years now. While I think they are far, far from folding up shop, the bleeding of views clearly at least in part stems from the Tracker clan being discomforting to watch and them being so disconnected from a lot of their earlier viewers.

At the end of the day, I get why the Trackers do what they do. Money. They should do it better and they used to be better in the past, but I have no idea why people watch them and think they are a positive influence. They are crummy parents. They looked haggard are worn beyond their years. They just never learn or improve.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Nate currently has 78k on his video. Tim has 31k. I know Nate's has been out much longer. This will be interesting to watch.

I think it's ridiculous that all the vloggers have been on Tiana's Bayou Adventure already. It's stupid. Disney is stupid for allowing it and the CMs who invited all these assholes are stupid for allowing people to make their living off of a benefit that they receive for their actual hard work.

I think the Tiana hate is mostly nostalgia. We've seen it before at Disney. People love the rides of their youth. Splash brought a lot of joyful memories for people through the years. I think a very large percentage of ordinary park guests had no idea Splash was themed from Song of the South. I also think a very large percentage of ordinary park guests didn't like that Disney felt they needed to retheme because that. Including Adam The Woo, who proudly owns a Song of the South t-shirt.

No matter what, people are going to be angry about this retheme, but they are remembering a Splash that really didn't exist in its final years. That ride was broken beyond repair. The lighting was all screwed up. The sound was awful. A lot of the things didn't work. If Disney would have leveled it and started over and built the most super amazing, incredible ride, people would still hate on it. It's what people do now.

Reactions: 27