The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, you mean Spuds McTwoFacedLivesinDavenport? She who asks the dumbfuck questions on X all day long that Google... or a drive around town... can answer faster?
She has a Discord now if you want to make friends and interact apparently

So have the Dimsplain MK addition on. God, this entire video is so pointless.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that wire around the back of his head? He looks like a fake secret service agent, code name: Pygmy Wieners. His partner, not seen here, the Cheeto Bandito.
I'm guessing a sunglass strap so they don't flying the next time he missteps on Main Street or slips on a banana.

Reactions: 13
Ugh, and speaking of supporting Dim and DJ castmembers Dick is posting about anxiety again on IG and about his home office I really can't with the Disney shit today. I can get maybe having one or two items of merch in an office but when you have an excuss amount it starts looking creepy.

And Dim's creepy photos are pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Oooo I want to play the baby game. I normally miss so much of the conversation because
I’m behind. But I read everything and think you are all great. I haven’t watched a vlog of theirs in over a year as I get everything from here.

I think Jackson was a band aid baby for their crappy marriage ( maybe house was included too). I think Tim agreed to be the main person looking after Jackson. If you think about it he had Jackson a lot when he was a baby. He loved being round him. ( I feel it was only when the ut dis stage happened, then Tim started to get a bit pissed at Jackson)
I think Jenn wanted the second baby and he told her that she would need to step up. When Oliver was first born Tim hardly seemed to hold him or touch him. But I just think it got to the point that Jenn ignored him that much that Tim had to step in.

I don’t like either of them. They are such bad parents.

Reactions: 35
Started watching after Jackson was born. Knew nothing about them. I thought Jen was the stepmother. No interest in the baby and so uncomfortable around him. Now I see she just doesn't like kids and never should have had any.

Reactions: 24
I AM LIVING FOR THESE POSTS!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK @pkd81

Did anyone notice Dim being a such tryhard in this voog? Trying to be a newscaster or something and with Ginn adding overlays etc. Clearly they are worried.

I always thought the Lake Nona house was a compromise to have kids. I don't know why you would need so much house if you weren't planning to have kids.
Agree. It’s no accident that they bought the house at the end of 2018 and she was pregnant by early 2019.

Reactions: 11
Looks like someone didn't take storage into account during the over 2 years it took for Tim (and whoever finished it) to re-do the bathroom. And it sure looks dated already and out of place with the rest of the house.

Reactions: 9
Looks like someone didn't take storage into account during the over 2 years it took for Tim (and whoever finished it) to re-do the bathroom. And it sure looks dated already and out of place with the rest of the house.

View attachment 2953742'
It does look very Ft. Pampers-ish. I really hate it when people take out their tubs for a walk in shower. I am a bath type of girl (sorry, not sorry). I blame the fact I'm addicted to bath bombs and bubble baths for that. Ugh the tile they chose really looks dingy as well. It just looks cheaply done. The current Ft. Pampers bathroom with the ill done molding looks hideous too. And let's not get started on their kitchen that looks like it's stuck in 2004.

View attachment 2953742
This tile looks like my bathroom. It was redone in 2010 I want to redo it now and it’s new for them.

Why don’t these theme parks see the with Dick? Who would want to do business with such a whiner. Like stfu dude. Come out or fuck off. Jojo Kyle and Dick pull the mental shit too much—if you are having SO many problems maybe the problem is life isn’t meant to be a vacation or revolve around some theme park. Grow up.

Reactions: 18
Wtf is that wire around the back of his head? He looks like a fake secret service agent, code name: Pygmy Wieners. His partner, not seen here, the Cheeto Bandito.
What happened to Crying Churro! Man down! Man down! Man down?!

* False alarm! We can hear the crying from here. Carry on.

I have so many questions… like did she get any tips from the trackers whilst sitting next to you on her vlogging style?
She wasn’t vlogging. Her employee sat across from her and silently ate his ice cream snack while she furiously texted someone copious amounts of words. They didn’t interact with each other the entire time. I may have had to throw something out at the garbage she was sitting near and happened to peep her phone to see if Tattle was her focus…. Alas, it was not.

She did not look approachable.

Reactions: 26
Haha, I am the opposite, I hate the wasted space bathtubs take up in bathrooms. My primary bathroom has both a tub and a separate walk-in shower and I keep thinking of how I could use the bathtub space to expand my walk-in closet.

I absolutely positively hate the Ft Pampers kitchen though, I hate everything about it. It seriously is wild that they spent so much money on the stupid outdoor kitchen ("the sink has fIlTeReD wAtEr!") when they could have done a complete reno of their fugly dirty kitchen.

Reactions: 15
That checks wouldn't be surprised if she was on X or Discord

Probably because he can "pass" mainstream unless you dig further. He even puts his pronouns on his IG so some of the hateful rhetoric that his religion pushes out regarding LGBTQ people won't be apparent unless you dig into his background -though I view the pronoun thing as more as being working in corporate environment than being an ally. Same with the mental health mentions, I can't tell you how much I have heard about mental health month from HR this month when I know for a fact they don't give a shit about mental health-really, I'd think he was writing those newsletters if I didn't know better. He also is good at shilling himself to other forms of media too. For example, he was featured in local news during the Superbowl (yes, he did that). My guess is he probably has some local connection/networks like crazy. Ugh, what a phony.

And speaking of kitchen's Dick's kitchen looks very Ft. Pampers-ish too. Also, if I was Luke I'd probably be throwing up after being manhandled like that.

Reactions: 3
Yes, and actually help the value. That kitchen is not it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.