Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I just remembered back to their last Disneyland trip (when Stanny Lean was still around - I believe that was her last and final straw trip with them) - you know, the one where Ginn got lost waddling from the DISNEYLAND HOTEL to DISNEYLAND and when they both decided to sit in the laundry room jail and watch TV and left Budley with Stanny Lean. Anyway, in that trip, when poor Ginn had to pretend-mom for a day all by herself with Stanny Lean while Dimmy was at D23, she forced Budley to interact with Tinkerbell and that was one of the most awkward interactions he's had.

I would say the next most awkward interactions he's had have been with the princesses on the redundant cruises where he just rolled around on the ground and ignored their questions.

Stop trying to make fetch happen, Bojos.

Reactions: 24

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Personally I think all these past "friends" have been genuine friends in the beginning, I don't believe that none of them weren't, but I think gin is possibly quite toxic at the end of the friendship an these friends feel quite bitter about it when it breaks up an don't want to admit they were once as friendly as it seemed to hide the hurt when it broke off

I don't believe for a second any of these friendships with her would have been a slow fade away or they just grew apart, I reckon she shows her true colours an it gets nasty an toxic, we've seen how fast they go through nannies an I think its 100% gins fault that they too move on, I really think she can be quite a toxic controling bitch behind closed doors an isn't the type to be happy if she doesn't get her own way, I think J is a mirror of her own personality

Bellatrix221

Ok, so I don’t think Jenn ever did say how long the waitlist was specifically. She just said “months and months” away.

Found it on the February 26 Live…

View attachment 2903780

Ent told her that they are so quick, they usually squeeze them in pretty soon….

Makes no sense.
If this was said back in February and “they usually squeeze them in pretty soon” was said it definitely would have happened by now! I work for an ent’s office not too far outside of Orlando and all 3 of our Doc’s will double book themselves or work late specific days to get kids in frequently, and from my knowledge of the field a lot of the docs in the area will do the same for young kids, so I don’t believe their lies for one second. He either has selective hearing, or they just don’t care enough to handle the issues because they can’t film it or afford it or some other bull crap reason.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
I hope she knows that we'd be more loyal to her than those twats would ever be, if she chooses to join us, warts and all. 🤷‍♀️
We've been all on here for literal years as friends.

Popcorn is ready! 🍿

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jackson is 🤏 close to leveling up at swim lessons….. for how long now? It’s getting embarrassing now, Jen.

• Haha

pkd81

haggard_rock.png

It's no wonder Tim is such a Muppets fan. This motherfucker looks like a creature straight out of Fraggle Rock.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim says, “let’s address the elephant in the room…” and Jenn immediately makes a shocked face and says “are you calling me an elephant?” She laughs but she is serious. Tim has to tell her it’s just a phrase.

Looks like she is using the Corkcicle water bottle that they purchased for Jackson to take to school.

IMG_4296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Remember when Tim was trying to be more active on instagram but it was clear his captions were written by someone else? Because this recent post was clearly of his own doing.

They have always been lazy when it comes to their branding. They still think it’s 2012 and that they don’t need to make any effort with their content or social media. Tim said as much in one episode of the podcast saying they are just themselves and don’t follow any trends. Maybe that’s why your views are dropping, you dolt.

pkd81

whine_cheese.png

Woah, "wine cheese". Thanks Dim, I didn't realise that was a "genre" of cheese!

It's Friday, so if you want to play the 1 Chainz drinking game: take a big urban swig of Colt 45 every time he says "opening day" and have a dainty Jenn slurp of your Vanderpump Rosé chaser every time he says "fun fact".

You'll be on the bathroom floor making sweet, sweet love to a churro dog in no time flat.

• Haha

Prosperity Piglet

Tim says Oliver wants to go with Jenn and Jenn dismisses this by saying he’s pointing at something else. Tim tells her “he loves you” (time stamp 11:48). It sounded like Tim was trying to reassure her or remind her that Oliver does indeed love her.
Then this fake ass business. 😒
Screenshot_20240503_151715_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I just saw a commercial for Inside Out 2 which again reminded me that it's wild that she's made "core memories" part of her "brand" but admitted in the poodcast that she's NEVER SEEN IT. I suppose it's like her being obsessed with Marie and The Aristocats even though she doesn't like cats and I'm positive she's probably never seen the Aristocats either.

That tracks!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Moonlight666

Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.

Ginn says there's a time to do things and you don't have to tackle every situation in the moment. Dim was talking about how Buddy got upset that the lyrics to Do-Re-Mi weren't what he thought they were and Dim just let him think that the song lyrics were wrong and Buddy was right.

So you admit he's sensitive and can't handle his feelings but you continue to exploit him to the public. That fucking tracks.
View attachment 2913521
View attachment 2913522
View attachment 2913523
My son was and still is very sensitive in some ways ( but he is also very emphatic) but lie to him? No!

Even tho I think Jackson is not sensitive he is just used to always get things his way tim could have worded it different if he didn't want to say no.

J: did I won?
Tim : you know son, going on a slide is not about wining, it about having fun and have a good time (with each other). Do you have a good time Jackson?
J: yes
Tim,: see, so we both won because we both have a great time now and I love spending time with you.
👀

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Much like the Bojos being afraid to tell Buddy something he doesn't want to hear, the stans tiptoe around the Bojo's feelings about saying things the Bojos don't want to hear because I think even the stans know that the Bojos don't handle anything but effusive ass-kissing well.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She seriously talks to Da Baby when it's just the two of them (with Dim somewhere nearby of course) like someone handed him to her from off the street and she has no idea what to do with it. Like even a teenage babysitter knows how to interact with a kid his age better than she does.

2020planner

VIP Member
I will never get this about them. If they claim to still be a travel vlogger channel showing you everything to do in Central Fla, they never have gone out of their way to give useful information on this event (or most other short-lived event)

They always go either on the last day (Sun) or, in years' past, if they did go on the first day (Sat) - it's a 2-day event, she wouldn't post the vlog until days later, when everything is over.

Wouldn't you think - if you were really trying to be informative - you would go on the first day, say in the vlog that it's still going on tomorrow for anyone interested and / or in the area on vacation, here's the hours, blah blah blah, and then make sure that vlog is posted by the evening? I mean, it's still daylight here when they're back from the festival. I think they were there for maybe 3-4 hours only. They could have gone on Sat. and she posted it then.

But she's more interested in spending time showing us a damn fucking "haul" from the festival that means jack shit to everybody watching.

1714567410575.png

Reactions: 23

2020planner

VIP Member
I still don't get what was so harmfully "incorrect" aside from the most mundane things like [gasp] she didn't apparently go to the Waldorf with those very obvious white sneakers ... so I think a certain spud is being a tad dramatic in a dish-it-all-over-X-but-cant-take-it fashion, but I digress.

Does Jenn only plan on wearing St. Thomas t-shirts from here on out?
---
I swear sometimes it just seems like she's an overgrown child playing pretend.
Honestly, I still feel it's an act. She can play a grown-up when and if she wants to. She chooses not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23