Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know this vlog (or mention of it) is coming too w/ VV just opening up at DS.

I can't wait to see her try and squeeze into some of these.

I remember the first time I ever saw VV was actually in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard on Water Street - the original location - when it just opened up, and it wasn't even a big deal. It was just another shop (at least at the time).

But now how it's grown, you know Tim, Jenn & Butters are going to be sporting whales all over the place now. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2901234
View attachment 2901238
---

It they went for an annual physical (and that's how it was coded) and the doc (in their network) ordered basic things like CBC, metabolic, lipid, thyroid, and A1C, etc. (that they got drawn in their network) those *should* be covered by insurance even on a less-than-stellar plan (including for Tim a PSA if its recommended early for him) Also, a Pap for Jenn bc it's considered well woman should be free (one annually).

If the doc gets the results back and orders more testing based on the findings, then that's typically when you may start paying for stuff, based on your plan's structure. (at least in my case, that's how it is and I purchase my own insurance as a 1099)
That's sort of how mine is too and I'm covered with a fairly decent PPO through my work, fwiw.

Oh Vineyard Vines. I actually like getting their holiday t-shirts on clearance and using them as working at home wear. Didn't J4D have a hideous white dress from there at some point that she wore for Easter. I imagine she can't fit into much anything there now though Stalky McShallNotBeNamed bought a coverup that she claimed was a dress awhile back and she's probably close to Jenn's size.

Reactions: 5
Looks like her food is about on Tracker level. No burnt vegan meals but wagyu hotdogs... Though her actual website has a couple of vegan/vegetarian recipes and it looks more updated than Dim and Jenn's and probably isn't updated by Manservant Mike.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Dillon21

VIP Member
I don’t think Tim edited this video. Jenn probably doesn’t sleep until 11 am anymore now that Rosie is there. This shows she can get videos out in a timely matter, she just doesn’t care to because she’s a lazy cow.

I've not watched it yet. I think maybe because ATW is pretty good about getting stuff up within 24 hours even on the road. Since alot of TTT viewers do watch ATW and usually has the vlog up at 9am Eastern. So he's in competition with him to get it out. So ATW/TTT collabs forces Jenn to get it out or else their stans will say something about it

• Haha
If he did then he sucks at it just as bad as Jen does. Maybe more, since he should have remembered to link those other vids he mentioned.
I think they both suck fwiw. I can see her maybe boohooing around that she was overwhelmed and getting him to post if he was the one to do it.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
OG apparently doesn't know how to spell now. What happened to him knowing how to write his name...

Ugh, Good job buddy....ugh. The kid does not seemed enthralled and looks rather special during the entire wish presentation.

And now it's time to get Ritalin may be a thread title soon.

And I really don't know how they don't realize something is not exactly right with him he is not even looking at the princesses when they're talking to him.

Jenn had a salad :rolleyes:

Also, she really does look like a Duggar in that Loft dress. It looks way more Sister Wifey in the video than in the photos.

And Jenn really did a bang up job editing Dim's voice overs when he ate his kiddie meal.

Don't worry after the salad plate she got two plates of everything but some are for the baby...sure. And she actually states she's not done
🐷

Ugh and they show Butters feeding O strawberry soup with the same spoon he previously drooled over. And Dim is mad that Butters stole his cookie....
---
Ugh, and Dick does a jump scare at the 20 minute mark. You can tell they're "thrilled" he decided to join this voog.
Are you joking or did Jackson actually steal dad‘s cookie?

Forest

VIP Member
There were a ton of---you shouldn't go to Starbucks/boycott Starbucks/I can't believe you are supporting genocide comments that were mostly all deleted. The ones that she left have stans commenting back basically defending them.
Oh really? I only saw one but maybe that’s because she was deleting. They hate consequences for anything they say or do as we know. So they probably did lose a lot for that.

xojamilyn

My 7 year old has recently become obsessed with Dog Man books (chapter books in comic format). Maybe Gin could handle those. They’re from the writer of Captain Underpants that has at least a couple of movies.
I doubt it. Some of those words are above her level. My 7 year old also loves them.. and is now into LankyBox!

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
Reading this made me think of the old, infamous, Saturday Night Live "Canteen Boy" sketch starring Adam Sandler as an adult Scout and Alec Baldwin as the predatory Scoutmaster. Nick is indeed very Adam Sandler-esque.

Whatever happened to the "Wives Take Over" the podcast? Maybe because Jenn and Mrs. Nick are not Besties. Or Jenn cannot fit the Podcast into her "busy schedule."
Jen’s hey dad soup moment
ditched Oliver to go eat 50 pounds of food

Reactions: 4

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I know I've beat this horse to death but for a couple with this much money (allegedly) they should have had Tim get fitted for and get 2 or 3 suits and a tux.

bumpire

Chatty Member
I know am late, but did he get them or was he planning too? Am sorry but glasses you can record with should NEVER be a thing at all, think of all the creeps an pervs out there an am sorry if this is going to far but shit like that to me is crossing into ped0 territory, he's already obsessed with teenagers "booty butts" an doesn't have a problem recording small children in the pool showing parts of them he shouldn't as well as filming them in swimsuits

I swear to god it's only a matter of time, you can only hide true colours for so long before they are out, he has gone right past the the creep stage an is straight into perv now
IMG_9494.jpeg

• Wow

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
This is the music from the series that goes with the Sullivan Ballou letter

My Dearest Jenny,

I do hope this letter finds you well. I regret to inform you the march onto the Kingdom of Animals was treacherous, as we had to march from the rear of Peacock holding field to the entrance of the kingdom, my bladder could hardly contain itself leading to shakes that could bring the old republic of Dixie down to its knees. If you shant receive further correspondence from me within a fortnight please dispatch the paid help to find me as you care for our beloved offspring. I have little faith of this assignment being completed as my comrade Adam bemoans it's best to remove them without declaring what them is.

Giles21

My Dearest Jenny,

I do hope this letter finds you well. I regret to inform you the march onto the Kingdom of Animals was treacherous, as we had to march from the rear of Peacock holding field to the entrance of the kingdom, my bladder could hardly contain itself leading to shakes that could bring the old republic of Dixie down to its knees. If you shant receive further correspondence from me within a fortnight please dispatch the paid help to find me as you care for our beloved offspring. I have little faith of this assignment being completed as my comrade Adam bemoans it's best to remove them without declaring what them is.
Absolutely amazing @peteykirch ...Funny as hell. Thanks for making my day.

• Heart
I think she was just bummed she couldn't chug a beer right before accompanying Dimmy to go pick up Budley from school.

Wow, yes, you really end up predicting the most predictable vloggers ever!
View attachment 2888294

Ah yes, even more time off for this "hard working" duo!!
View attachment 2888295

Okay Allison, your friends probably talk about you behind your back.
View attachment 2888296

Get ready to be shadowbanned.
View attachment 2888297

View attachment 2888298

Omg Erica, wrap it up and shut up. Pretty sure your friends talk about you behind your back too.
View attachment 2888299
Wait, didn't they mention O was there? Or was I just mixing it up with the five thousand other times they have said that (not rewatching that crap to hear that). So if I'm remembering that correctly and if the stan is telling the truth they lied again or brought the nanny with them to handle Da Baby.

Member29member20

I think there’s nothing more to J not moving up with his friends other than it’s a 3-6 year old class, and I would assume several kids are just switching to public, charter, or private kindergartens, or he made friends with 5 year olds who will turn 6 soon.
Eh. I know public school has it's issues BUT I do think the style of school would fit him better than what he's currently dealing with. Also, if his needs are identified there are probably resources there that will handle it versus the private Montessori school he's attending now.
Parents have to consent to any services their child receives in public education, though.

lorianne

Why were they so concerned with Jackpot eating the raw egg in that dessert???? Do they not let him taste raw cookie dough???
They worry about the dumbest things....I do have a question, what is the reason they should be boycotting Starbucks?

So was this filmed like Monday or Tuesday. Trying to get a timeline. Butters' Typhoon Lagoon special came out on Wednesday so it had to be one of those days. Just trying to figure out if she loitered around the mall before hitting the salon. It just doesn't make sense with the kids.

I know am late again (I have my neice right now so it's been days filled with going to the park, covering pavements with chalk, on the trampoline an taking her jeep out)

But as others have said this straight up looks like someone has wandered out in a hospital gown, as I was scrolling I legit through this was what it was an had to double check I was in the right thread

How the hell do people not know how tf to dress these days when you have countless places offering personal shoppers, all these "influences" posting fashion tips and shops dressing up the mannequins in nice outfits, like to be this bad it actually takes some kind of talent to be this much a mess, as my neice would say "the absolute state of you" (in her wee Glaswegian tone)
Seriously, this. And it's not like it's twenty years ago there are plenty of shops that cater to women that have larger bodies. I did wonder if Dickie's beard was dressing frumpy in part due to religious reasons BUT there has to be more conservative looks than that. It's really sad when the person wearing the mumsy couch looks better than you in your hospital gown. I do wonder if Dick's family is done with the Trackers (side note: have we ever given him a nickname to cover his last name. I just feel weird calling all of them the Dicks and I'm not going to use their real last name even though it takes like half a second on Google to find out what it is). Other than that one selfie from the various junk that's been released there was no interaction. I'm assuming that since the event was on a Thursday likely the poocast was filmed earlier that day. Looks like Dick and crew got there early if you can trust the crap that comes out of KP's mouth.