Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn: This fork is hard to use because all fork's are hard for my family to use....but it is environmentally friendly and it is Earth Day.

Narrator Voice: It in fact was not Earth Day.
Gotta love when the virtue-signaling bitch only remembers her corksicle and her spork, out of the thousands of times they've used plastic, on a day that isn't even Earth Day. But it's okaaaaay you guys, they get the "environmentally friendly" purple carrot boxes, it cancels all the future landfill junk they buy!

Dim spits on his phone and says not to tell anybody. How charming. 😒 I want to throw nail clippers at him.
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 8.49.00 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
What’s hilarious is the caption the stan used. (I’m not blurring her name as she posted this publicly and tagged Tim and Jenn who are public figures.)

IMG_4153.jpeg

Like Jenn would just give up the editing to some random stan. And I think the stan blurred and filtered this picture like crazy. Jenn’s teeth are uncharacteristically white.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn is jealous of Dim's meat, which is something that Dim is not used to someone being jealous of.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.20.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.20.48 PM.png

"the vegan thing" 🫠
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.21.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone noticed they only showed Dick when it came to greeting the banana bunch. I am wondering what time they were suppose to be there since the banana bunch got there at four and there is now way J4D waddled her way in there that early.
---
Ginn is jealous of Dim's meat, which is something that Dim is not used to someone being jealous of.
View attachment 2901974
View attachment 2901975

"the vegan thing" 🫠
View attachment 2901976
That conversation with the pastry chef felt so awkward. I'm pretty sure it's something they made all the vloggers do since the dwarf talked to someone about the mashed potatoes but his conversation even seemed more natural than Dimothy's did and that's saying a lot. . I wonder if Dick started crying when he talked to one of the chefs how the strawberry soup reminded him of that one time he went to Smoothie King with the kids and Lion King was playing.

• Haha
Jenn doesn't know what size she is...well she knows she isn't an XS because she is at least that self aware. Girl...just because your size has a lot of X'S in it doesn't make it close to an XS.

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
The face dim makes when his wife gets done showing off her two plates of meat and says in a threatening tone, “and I’m not done.”
IMG_9531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Now they're "experts" on szechuan chicken (even though Dim can't even pronounce it) and they're disappointed some chicken skewer at fucking Disney doesn't give them the same numbing feeling as the szechuan chicken from the food tore. 🫠
---
They say umami way too much in their food reviews
Or as the cc would say, "you mommy"!

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn displaying and rotating this gross looking shit is a total joke. 😂 A paper boat of pasta with cheese sauce. How fucking gourmet. Spin that boat in your hand, Jenn. You are so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
This whole cooking segment is painful. Didn't she say she's learned so much from Purple Carrot about cooking techniques? They must be stored in the cluttered part of her brain just like their cabinets. When they come out of the oven, Tim has to physically hold Jackson back so he doesn't touch them. I am sure Jackson should be old enough to be told not to touch the tray because it's hot. Again, their parenting boggles me.

1713826730386.png

I forgot to mention the part about camping. Jen says they backyard camped during covid, but Tim doesn't remember doing it at all. Jen says she'll go back to watch the vid to remember the details. Imagine having no memory of doing things like that. Oh wait, didn't he say he blocks out bad memories. Maybe that's it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

erry

VIP Member
Oliver goes into the kitchen and jackson says “oh no, he’s coming for our cream cheese”

which in any other circumstance would be fine, but since we all know they have a tendency to leave Oliver out, and make Jackson feel like an only child, that should have been corrected with a “Oliver can have some too”
Narrator: Oliver wasn’t given the slightest morsel of their “cream cheese”

SN, did anyone else’s Alexa go off during the part where they were pressing the fork into the crescent dough? It happened both Times I watched that part.

also grabby couldn’t wait his turn when Jenn was brushing the egg white on the dough.

• Sad
  • Angry
The only way there will be intervention with OG is if the school force's it. As long as he's going to his current school I really doubt it will be addressed. At worst the school will likely just kick him out (based on what they have done to other neurodivergent kids based on reviews on their website). In a way I hope he is kicked out and they send him to public school or another place that will actually address his needs. Not holding my breath though.

• Heart
  • Sad
I don’t understand why she can’t buy normal casual clothes. They spend money like water. They make nice clothes in all sizes now. That outfit doesn’t even look comfortable. I never thought I’d say this but I think she should go back to the biker shorts and the big tees.
I don't get her taste in clothes at all. I think a part of it is laziness. I don't think she buys anything out of the Disney bubble so she's limited to Disney shit and brands that are found in Disney Springs. She also doesn't seem to be the type of customer you'd really want to help. She's rude at best and she'd probably get mad if a sales associate tried to get her to buy something that's the correct size or fit her body type.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think the camera really complicates things too. J$ has learned since birth to perform for the camera. "Show them this...", "Say...for them", "Do....for them". We hear Tim say all the time to J$, while on camera---You're doing it Buddy. Great job. That's J$ reward. But does he ever say anything like that when the camera is off? Or is the camera never really off for them? It has to be impossible to parent a child, show them what they should and should not do, while he's performing for his audience every moment of his day at home.

• Heart
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think she was just bummed she couldn't chug a beer right before accompanying Dimmy to go pick up Budley from school.

Wow, yes, you really end up predicting the most predictable vloggers ever!
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.41.36 PM.png

Ah yes, even more time off for this "hard working" duo!!
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.41.41 PM.png

Okay Allison, your friends probably talk about you behind your back.
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.42.10 PM.png

Get ready to be shadowbanned.
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.42.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.42.22 PM.png

Omg Erica, wrap it up and shut up. Pretty sure your friends talk about you behind your back too.
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.43.23 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha