The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they complained about it but I don't remember if they explicitly stated whether it was from Publix or not. I remember looking through their cake catalogue though and finding the same cake-they went for the ultra cheap option. I am really thinking his party must have been a big dud and they were trying to give him a redo with baby brother's birthday :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ginn, your baby won't remember that you threw an overpriced over-the-top birthday pretty much for yourself, instead he'll learn from watching this that even at HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY which is a day that is supposed to revolve around him, you still had the nanny taking care of him and needed instructions from the nanny and Dim on how to handle your own son going down the slide. Maybe your parents didn't throw you extragavant birthday parties which apparently means to you that you didn't even have any parties at all, but I bet your young mom still paid more attention to you than you do to Da Baby. But hey, as long as Christina is impressed, mission accomplished.

Reactions: 26
Did you watch the prime documentary about them? I have no words. Those poor people that have been raised in the cult. So sad.
Yes to the documentary. THEY TERRIFY ME as there are a lot of them, and they vote. We are halfway to Handmaid's Tale!

Reactions: 4
Is that seriously all they offered guests..hotdogs? Wtf would you do if you didn't like them, isn't it normal to have a variety of food at party's? At a BBQ I'd be expecting not just hotdogs but burgers, chicken, corn on the cob, salads, dips and whatever for dipping with like fries, celery, carrots, crisps like Doritos etc

Man am I glad when we have party's there's a tit ton of choice, we don't have parties or BBQs often so it's a treat to go an fill a plate with a little of everything going, an even then with a filled plate I would probably still be less than what these two eat in one go
Who in the world eats hotdogs and pizza at 1030 in the morning...ew

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.