Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim admits that sometimes Jenn texts Nick for him because he is usually driving so Jenn handles his phone. Nick said he can tell which one is texting him because Jenn will use a lot of emojis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Seriously, they need to be reminded that it's a theme park not fine dining. I would not go to any theme park for the food. And yes, Disney has some nice restaurants but I wouldn't be traveling to Florida just to eat at Victoria Albert's or what not. I know he went on a few rides with Dick in their pizza munkbang but when was there an actual voog that just focused primary on a ride...crickets.
Rides? He completed a whole park last year, he's probably tired of riding rides after that achievement!

• Haha

DoreenP

I hope that baby was raging and he’s give them hell. I’m a little petty here tonight 😝

ETA: I think he’s very cute, and I hope he has his own strong personality.

bumpire

Chatty Member
10 min into the podcast and had to come here to ask, now which one of you bitches hurt Dim’s bf’s mental health?!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Next time Ginn claims that they're loaded, I'm going to assume she's talking about Dim's diaper.

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I feel like the average adult would give them whiplash with everything we manage to do and multitask on any given day.

Oh no, a petting zoo with bunnies and piglets for Oliver’s birthday. I can’t imagine that being a good idea with how much both of these boys bang up their parents. Animals will not be safe.
That is such a terrible idea. Like you said, Da Baby is slapping everything in sight (maybe just his gross parents) and well, basically so is Buddy even though he should know better by now. If any animals get hurt, I will seriously be beyond furious. What a fucking terrible idea to subject innocent animals to.

• Heart

JL7791

Are they extra insufferable, annoying, idiotic, and stupid whenever the kids aren't with them? Do they think they're "cute" with Dim's stupid dad jokes and Ginn laughing and giggling at him like a school girl?

FFS, I hate them so much 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Sick

travesty

VIP Member
I was going to say I'm shocked that garage isn't crammed with more crap until someone reminded me they have the storage unit. Why anyone with that large of a house needs a storage unit is beyond me. Ridiculous!

Even worse is Jackson's hearing loss. Did they say whether the ear tubes will fix it? I really hope it's not permanent because he has two fucktards for parents who would rather go on "vacations" than pay attention to their own child's health.

I wish Jenn had been infertile for real. She's a disgusting excuse for a mother. Imagine when these two boys grow up and realize what their parents chose to spend their money on. Definitely not making sure their children could hear and have normally shaped heads. Those poor boys.

• Sad

PistachioNut

VIP Member
HEY Jen, WHATS ECPOT? She had one “job”…
So. $240 for 5 rides and snacks. That may be a bargain for you, but not for most. Plus the cost of a babysitter. You’ve got a new area around your pool. You vowed you’d be out there constantly. Possibly even do your editing out there. That’s what you said, Gin! When will you start using that area?

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I love the comments. Yes, people in the US do, do pancake day if that is your thing. You really expect TTT to keep track of pancake day or when Mardi Gras is? Heck. I am Jewish and I know when pancake day and Mardis Gras is. Probably because I pay ATTENTION to my friends who post online their pancakes or watch on the news.

STOP CALLING PASTA SHELLS NOODLES. I know it is an American thing to call anything PASTA noodles. It drives me nuts. I know it is not all Americans, but enough Americans do, do it. It drives me crazy.

If I was drinking something I would have spat out what I was drinking about the Oliver comment. I found it funny.

WTF is the one comment about piglet? I've not watched the whole vlog yet, so it might make sense later to me. Maybe not, ha. Either way, very odd comment.
For Da Baby's 1st birthday party, Jenn is hiring a petting zoo with bunnies and piglets. People in attendance will be J$ friends who have siblings (I know you are reading what I post here Jenn!) and the cousins and neighbors. I think this is a bad, bad, bad idea. I think petting zoos are cruel, especially petting zoos where animals and thrown into some sort of vehicle and dragged to a strange location to have small kids, incapable of following simple instructions, touching them. I hope, the animal loving stans will call her out on this. It's unethical to drag bunnies and piglets to the Bojo house to have children maul them. Look at how J$ hits and climbs all over Tim.

Pancake Day? Jenn didn't even know that it was Wednesday! If you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, I hope you have a great Tuesday. Tim: It's Wednesday. How the hell don't you know what day of the week it is? Especially if they had an appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday was the big Valentine party at school.

And I don't think most Americans call pasta--noodles, I think they are just stupid. For me, noodles is something like you'd get with Chinese/Japanese/Thai food or egg noodle type noodles. Spaghetti is spaghetti. What Da Baby was eating was pasta or macaroni in my house. I mostly call it by it's proper name--we're having pasta shells, ziti, rigatoni, corkscrew macaroni for dinner tonight.

hcslacs

VIP Member
So they are wearing the microphones so we can better hear them eat. Ugh, I already can't stand it when they talk with their mouths full, now it's even louder. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
A burnt (to a crisp) offering. 🔥

View attachment 2758399
Dim must hide extra food somewhere, he had to eat burnt tofu & kale burrito and then the next day eat sauce-laden "noodles" (pasta) with arugula (if the guy thinks parmesan is "spicy", he must be scared of even arugula) and she purposely asked him what he thought of the dish as he took the biggest bite possible (of course the dude doesn't know how to eat pasta semi-gracefully either) and then there was no actual review.

Jenn, you need to baby proof your house. Get the shit off the floor. Don’t have “the baby” wobbling around tables with sharp edges and corners. And only ONE person on the trampoline at a time! You don’t want your baby to get a spinal injury…or for Jackson to double bounce him straight into the wooden table that the trampoline is irresponsibly placed next to. Safety first. Use your fucking brain.
She doesn't have one.

• Haha

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Amanduh update: She took the employee to a store and bought a bunch of crap she didn’t need. Sound familar?

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Nick thought he could jump on the Tracker Train and quit his job. Boo hoo. Too bad Jenn is a toxic person and even sabotages her own husband. Did he really think she was going to support him being around Tim so often? lol

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Dim goes to the bathroom so often he's thought about wearing a diaper. I mean his ass already looks like he's wearing a loaded diaper, so I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.
View attachment 2767896

Christ is too busy washing feet to pay for the $14 million spent on Super Bowl commercials I guess.
So he rather wears a diaper than, oh I don't know, go see a freaking doctor for his problems.

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Please Dimothy, please wear some longer shorts or wear pants. I'm so tired of your stupid thighs. RIP to more of your memory dying after reading this.
View attachment 2767842

Also why do the arms on the chair look uneven? Maybe it's just the angle. Or the design.
I just went back into the video. The arms on each side of the chair are different. I wonder if the chairs are in the wrong spots. Like Tim's chair with the right arm (our right) lower/wider should be up against that same lower/wider arm on Nick's chair, so the chairs can be positioned closer together--like they'd be flat against each other almost touching if the chairs were reversed?

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 3.58.02 PM.png

I cannot stand those stupid things on the wall. It literally looks like they stuck some on and ran out so they gave up. And the way they did the pattern, it drives me nuts because in my eyes, it's not how it should be. :ROFLMAO:

As you can all see, I cannot get through this at all. How in the world is it an hour and a half? These are the two least interesting people on the planet.

• Haha