Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim always doing his best to subliminally tell the world he's barely qualified to be a janitor at the Orlando Science Center as he has no fucking clue what a MEMO is... Dude you better thank your lucky stars that you won the YT lotto because holy shit man.
Imagine Dim working in an office and his boss sending him an email about a "memo" and Dim being like "omg who died?!".

• Haha
Reactions: 22

elliebee27

VIP Member
they genuinely just give zero fucks about Baby Oliver, zero fucks about their environment, zero fucks about Jackson, about anything but EATING and BUYING CRAP.

It just enrages me, I can't even hate watch anymore.

What is with her and those awful meals? Not to mention she still can't cook for shit. I'm recovering from a knee surgery, I can barely walk and hobble around but I still cook dinner (with my husband's and kid's help!), AND it's dinner everyone eats! Yesterday was chicken stir fry with veg over brown rice - and tonight, lasagna rolls with spinach, and going to do a side salad. It's easy, fast, healthy.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
They probably rode Guardians to say hi to Jenn's mom and spend the rest of the time eating, bitching, eating while bitching, or bitching while eating.

Eta, AK has a petting zoo. Don't believe they have ever taken the kids there for that because Tim seems to hate AK but it's interesting that they are planning to have one at their house while never actually going to one. Kids would have loved it.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Is this Stan suggesting Jackson is supernatural because he knows how to fucking skip without Tim teaching him?

View attachment 2763910

Do these morons not realize that friends, school, tv, etc can influence a child and not all learning comes from the parents? In the case of Jackson, thank goodness he has outside forces to assist with his learning experience but to suggest he is clairvoyant because he knows how to skip? Good lord.
Clairvoyant? :ROFLMAO:

These fucking stans are nutjobs.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I cannot believe she says all of those kitchen cabinets are full and they need to declutter. That kitchen is huge. Throw out the old wishbones your mom gave you, Jen! She also said she keeps empty Lysol cans. What a wackjob.
But she also said last week that J$ plate was dirty so he had to eat his pasta and then they'd give him his fruit separately. The child apparently only has one plate?

We saw the inside of the cabinet that is to the left of the stove a few vids ago, where J$ conned Jenn into picking him up and then he opened the cabinet. That cabinet is mostly filled with baby bottles. How many bottles does an 11 month old baby need when your 4 year old seems to have only 1 plate?

I know the plate thing was just some bullshit excuse as to why he didn't have his fruit, but if you put this shit out there...you are opening yourselves to my critique. I wouldn't know any of this information if they didn't put it out there for the world to see.

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Did anyone else see that weird cut during the show when suddenly Jenn flashed on the screen for one second and did a weird face?! She edited this shit fast today and it was absolute trash. 😂

Ugly.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
My leading theory is child one was an oops baby. She forgot her birth control or something else.

Jenn decided why not try for a girl and second baby happen. When it was just another son she checked out mentally even more.

Hopefully a nanny and private school will fix their kids or at least get them to average instead of below average.

• Sad

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Jenn’s favorite thing about the food was the pass holder discount she got. She could have gotten a 100% discount if she didn’t buy any of the food.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Tim actually said--out loud--that his bad memory is because he blocks out and tries to forget any negative comments that have been said to him. Which, if true, means his entire life is so full of negative comments (I'm looking at you, Jenn) that he's trying to block it all out, because he seemingly can't remember anything.
I’m shocked he remembers Ginn then. She is a fat walking negative comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I was distracted by the mountain of wrinkled napkins on their table (and how Dim "we pretend to use sustainable cleaning products" Tracker has a plastic water bottle while DickyNick got water in a cup), and then I thought, wait is that purse with the Mickey ears DickyNick's? Also Dim looks like perfect casting for shady used car salesman who snorts coke in the bathroom in between hitting on customers.
View attachment 2749043
His hair! The bad comb over is starting.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
These ‘sponsors’ that they have, are they well known in the US or just little local companies? I’ve never heard of any of them
I have never heard of Blueland, I'm a person who uses traditional, chemical filled cleaning products. :ROFLMAO: Jenn mentioned not too long ago that they had been watching Shark Tank and sure enough, Blueland has been featured on Shark Tank. I'm guessing that's how she heard about them and reached out to be sponsored.

I do not think that Blueland saw the environmental warriors they are and said---we want you to represent our products. :ROFLMAO: They can't play the we don't like plastic waste card while getting a bottle of water every single time they go anywhere. It's noticeable that they don't use reusable water bottles and that's something everyone does. It's a top tip---always bring a water bottle.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Tin says the booths open at 11am. So don't show up early. Yeah Tim, people spend $1000's to show up at 11am vs 9am just to check out the food booths. That tracks

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Baby O punched Jenn at least once in the face, grabbed her glasses, and banged his mouth on her shoulder over and over again. Squealing the whole time. I love it. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
Imagine when Oliver is old enough to watch that voog back and realizing he was a disappointment even before he was born.

• Sad