The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you can use it the day the points hit your account. When you buy Resale, it takes about 3 months to complete the process. You typically have your account information before the points show up. I would guess buying direct happens much faster, but don't know. And let's say you buy Boardwalk and your points hit your account on January 1st. You want to book for Christmas of that same year. You have to wait until January 25th to book if your check in day is December 25th. If you want Grand Floridian with those Boardwalk points, then you have to wait until May 25th to book.

And it's not that you have to book that far out, but you CAN. I booked for my next trip in a few weeks, just this past week. Did I get the resort I wanted? No, but I am fine with what was available and wait listed the one I want (neither are my home resort)
Gotcha! Ok thanks for explaining. Is there a website you recommend for buying points that people wont be able to use?

Reactions: 3
I know the whole point of tattle is trash, trashy comments often about trashy people but I do find it very poor taste to speculate and assume jen is lying about being sexually abused as a child. It also doesn’t make sense to point out her sister isn’t afraid it sex, so many sex workers were abused as children. We have no idea what happened in Jens childhood and I think it’s bad to speculate, we know Jen likely reads here but also lot of other survivors of abuse will also be reading and most abused peoples biggest fear is not being believed
Survivor of abuse here, trust me when I say it doesn't bother me at all to see her called out. If she is lying she is making survivors look like attention seekers. I'm all for creating a safe space for assault victims to tell their story, but we shouldn't be afraid to ask questions. My opinion.

Also came here to show all of you a video. I have been watching baking and drunk baking videos as well. This gem popped up in my suggested videos. Skip to 2:00. Your welcome ;)

Reactions: 9
Survivor of abuse here, trust me when I say it doesn't bother me at all to see her called out. If she is lying she is making survivors look like attention seekers. I'm all for creating a safe space for assault victims to tell their story, but we shouldn't be afraid to ask questions. My opinion.

Also came here to show all of you a video. I have been watching baking and drunk baking videos as well. This gem popped up in my suggested videos. Skip to 2:00. Your welcome ;)

There are people who are truly abused and don't seek notoriety and there are those who suffer and grow from it. Jen is attention seeking fuckwit who is playing the perpetual victim and frankly its bleeping annoying

Reactions: 6
Gotcha! Ok thanks for explaining. Is there a website you recommend for buying points that people wont be able to use?
I've used David's DVC to rent out my unused points a few times. I've also rented points from the before I became a DVC member. Never had an issue either way.

Also rented from them last year and got a great deal on a room at the Boardwalk....

Reactions: 2

😂😂😂🤣 that video

That’s the thing, Jenn is such a narcissistic, self centered, attention seeker that she makes life difficult for those that truly suffer from infertility and anxieties to function openly in society without judgements and stigmas.

Jenn is and will always be “the girl who cried wolf

OT - Oh, Tim’s going to wet his pants over Molly’s Allears.net video today! It’s about the best cheeseburgers on Disney property.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the thing, Jenn is such a narcissistic, self centered, attention seeker that she makes life difficult for those that truly suffer from infertility and anxieties to function openly in society without judgements and stigmas.

Jenn is and will always be “the girl who cried wolf
Exactly. And she always says one thing but does another to contradict the thing she's just lamented she's suffering from.

What comes to mind are two examples -

1. Her jumping on camera to talk about her panic attack she just had at Target yOu guYzzzzz. No. Just no. I have had panic attacks since '98. I've landed in the ER multiple times with legit ones - with anything from EKGs to CT scans run on me because of my wild symptoms I was experiencing. I've left places shaking. I've run out of work with one (when I didn't work from home). I've left Disney World abruptly because of one. (I could go on w/ countless other places I had to leave)

You end up crying, feeling stupid, feeling exhausted. You feel like a worthless bag of tit.

What you DON'T do is jump on a camera and talk about it to your stans like nothing ever happened while Tim runs in and switches out his camera at Best Buy.

2. Her going to the ER with pain before shortly before she had Jackson. It was EXCRUTIATING she said. So what do they do? Vlog for like 5 mins. in the front seat of the car in the ER parking lot to calmly chat about her intense pain... like they're just shooting the breeze.

Then, when she gets into the ER, she doesn't even believe the nurse who tells her she could be having it much worse. Jenn thinks the nurse is lying (exaggerating) and Jenn thinks she should have given a higher pain scale rating to the nurse to make her believe her more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everytime I see Jen pull tit like that I think of the song Narcissistic Cannibal by Korn... She is really gonna leave old Tumbo in ruins

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yet another stripped disaster - way too tight on the top because the bottom "fits" (not really).
2021-04-07 (5).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
YOU GUYZZZZZ We can barely affffford for our new subscribers and our meal delivery services... What twats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Timbo your safe word is still bazinga! Let's change it up a bit though if you think everything is fine try to work the phrase "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows" into a vlog.

I am frankly way more concerned about his mental health than hers. His physical health as well but he would likely bounce back way quicker than she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She’s wearing a shirt that says “sorry I’m not sorry”. Was this after she attended the urban party?

Reactions: 2
Timbo your safe word is still bazinga! Let's change it up a bit though if you think everything is fine try to work the phrase "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows" into a vlog.

I am frankly way more concerned about his mental health than hers. His physical health as well but he would likely bounce back way quicker than she would.
He won’t bounce back without some serious lifestyle changes.

Tim is weird to put every day of his life on youtube thinking his family and friends actually cared. A huge ego for sure, and not too bright.

Jenn is paranoid, a user and will do her best to verbally assault anyone she perceives as a threat whether they are or not.

Would Tim be better off without her?.I don't think he wants to be alone and will bounce right off to a ditzy stan who might be even worse for Jackson.

Reactions: 5

Ahhh back when she was the real Jenn. Still a witch, but not trying to mask it with her ding dang head tilt golly gosh alter ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you mean for renting them out, then Facebook groups. You will get your best deals there and they are more likely to work with you if you needed to change anything.

Reactions: 1
If you mean for renting them out, then Facebook groups. You will get your best deals there and they are more likely to work with you if you needed to change anything.
Friend of mine got $3.00 a point one night (granted it was that night) but still best I have gotten was 13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.