The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap
---
He looks exasperated by this whole convo. He is getting bitter about how he is being treated by her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Here you go everyone! Screenshots from the facebook group. I knew if i didn't snag them when they were up, they'd get deleted. Hopefully they show up in the right order...
They even Deleted the one pointing out that just like the Trackers, their stans can't handle criticism

Reactions: 21
Here you go everyone! Screenshots from the facebook group. I knew if i didn't snag them when they were up, they'd get deleted. Hopefully they show up in the right order...
Hot damn! Those can’t all be us! People are seeing the cracks & her solo shit is going to push more than a few over the edge!

Reactions: 17
The people commenting in those screenshots are on the money If they aren’t Tattlers already I hope they join and contribute to the threads

As a side note: My sister-in-law was married to a woman much younger than her and they decided to do ivf for a baby. After a few attempts her wife had twins (boy & girl). Not long after they were born the wife decided she needed to go to a hotel for days at a time to “work” (she had a job that could be done online). So my sister-in-law would work her shifts as a firefighter and then have to be a full time mom to twins alone on her days off. We all know how the story ended, the wife decided she didn’t want to be married anymore and barely functioned as a mother. Maybe the wife had undiagnosed post partum, definitely had a wine habit but I see the same detachment to her kids with Jenny4 dinners. Neither one should have had kids because they are too selfish to let go of their life before kids and put their children’s needs first

They even Deleted the one pointing out that just like the Trackers, their stans can't handle criticism
They even deleted ones that simply said they prefer Tim. One poster mentioned they enjoyed Tim’s resort tours and that comment was deleted too.

Reactions: 13
That comment isn’t there anymore either. I don’t think think the op deleted it because no one had responded to her directly. Very odd what the mods pick and choose to delete.

Reactions: 8
This was really hard for me to watch... as a mom... she just pisses me off so badly...I don't know how some of yall made it thru the whole actual video...
I just watched the FRE version of Jenn's Solo Birthday. I cannot imagine watching the actual Vid, because what FRE showed was so incredibly awkward to watch. It wouldn't surprise me if Tim ran off with either the Nanny or Nick at this point. He looked so done with her. And I'm sorry, I don't believe Jenn has friends. Not actual friends, maybe one of her "fans" visited her. A real friend would not allow her to post this Solo Birthday Vid.

Jenn’s solo staycation video already has 84k views. Sad to say that this one is going to do numbers for them for sure.

She looks unhinged in the thumbnail. I thought it was a photo of her in the room but it’s actually a photo of the room with an outline of her body superimposed onto the photo.

I’m starting to think she did not pose for that photo while on this staycation. The outfit doesn’t match what she was wearing when Tim picked her up or when he initially dropped her off.

Reactions: 29
I’m starting to think she did not pose for that photo while on this staycation. The outfit doesn’t match what she was wearing when Tim picked her up or when he initially dropped her off.
Her hair didn't look like that ever in the vid and she didn't wear that outfit. I think the photo of her is from their other staycation later on that day or the next day. It's just another misleading thing they've done....add it to the list.

Reactions: 19
YES! There's a white outline all along her body...along with the obvious photo altering to shave off 50 to 80 pounds. It looks so tacky, guess she couldn't' find a decent thumbnail from the self-absorbed self-centered voog. Just a reminder Greasy Spice, you used to fat shame you nasty lying bitch.

Reactions: 19
Her hair didn't look like that ever in the vid and she didn't wear that outfit. I think the photo of her is from their other staycation later on that day or the next day. It's just another misleading thing they've done....add it to the list.
I just noticed too that the luggage in the thumbnail is also different than the luggage that was in the room when she did the “tore.”

Reactions: 16
She looks like she has a mullet, is that supposed to be what distracts us from the obvious slimming of her body? Did they then do a staycation the weekend of her birthday too? That's the same outfit as when they went to Epcot on a date with ATW and the dude who wears a baseball cap everywhere and I don't mean Nick the Dick.

Reactions: 12
Check out Hocking Hills in Ohio. Tons of private cabins near multiple waterfalls. I was last there in a fall month and it was gorgeous.

Reactions: 4
I'm struggling to even get through the FRE video - kudos to all of you who suffered through all 52 actual minutes of this narcissistic rambling lying cunt feeling her own pathetic vibes. I don't know how the stans watched this voog and no red flags went off in their empty vapid heads because all I see is an unhinged bitch who needs to be committed to an institution.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.