Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Well they didn't make a vlog out of the parade at his school. Or is that in her backlog of editing?

It is interesting the 2 videos from the day he wore the windmill costume on the school's YouTube that have J$ in the thumbnail have higher views. Tattle effect perhaps?

She can't be alone with the kids because she has never changed a poopy diaper. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
SHe can't be alone with the kids because she lets her child choke and gave her son 2nd degree burns from neglect. Instead of becoming more attentive and learning from the scares she instead abdicates all responsibility. Motherhood is hard. You're going to fuck it up a bit, that's inevitable. Good mothers aren't perfect, good mothers keep trying to be better.
This is why people call you a shitty mother Gin.
Jackson had a headache and wanted to go to bed early. As a mom, I would think he may be getting sick.
Jenn? No. She surmises that it must be the barometric pressure from rain??
The one defense I'll give is I'm one of those people. I have two gauges in my house. I can usually pretty accurately give the pressure reading without looking at it and I can feel storms a day before they hit. Any change leads to migraine and I've had it my entire life. I actually have to sleep through some rain events. I can lose days that way. It sucks.

Reactions: 13

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Finally, caught up to the drivel. So she points out she made potato salad rather than broccoli salad and that there were a lot of leftovers. I freaking wonder why....Also, I can already imagine them staycationing (if they're still afloat) while Buddy is taking his SATs.

Oh, and just Googled the salad. It does seem very Trackery.
I love potato salad an make it all the time but that recipe looks absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I’m not sure what is going on with Jackson, but I do feel bad for him. With all of this talk about possibly being in the spectrum, I am not surprised it is going ignored by Jenn. Unless it is herself, she fails to recognize the hardships and challenges of others.

I couldn’t help but think back to her horrific twitter fight with an autistic fan a while ago.

Fucking despicable.
View attachment 2581813
That last part of it is something that she could say about herself. #projection #👋🏼 #cunt

• Heart

cavamom

VIP Member
The cabin tour is painful. They’re such try-hards when they have a sponsored or promo code video.

erry

VIP Member
I wonder if the cousins are invited. But the trackers give me “we will have the cousins, and family over for cake after thanksgiving dinner” vibes
ETA: I wonder how many of the “friends” are just ppl they’ve met from IG 🤔

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It sounds overwhelming to me and I'm a grown ass adult, that poor kid is going to be so overwhelmed with likely nowhere to go or ways to help cope.
Am the same, I've a family over 100 an get overwhelmed at family gatherings especially when it's at someone's house cause there's always that one clown that thinks it's a good idea, an I've grown up with us all being close enough that we are always in an out each others houses

I could not imagine being a kid with sensory issues an the first big event that happens is at your "safe" place with the majority being strangers, they should have had it small an just took the friends he talks with out someplace for a hour or two

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I honestly have to wonder if Jenn was out of the picture totally if Tim would still be showing his kids on camera.
I think he's just as bad, I think both have very quickly realised that right now it's the kids that's bringing in so much of the views now, I do believe it was her that originally started it off but now I think it's a choice both make, they have attracted so many creeps an weirdos that want to watch the kids that they know if they suddenly stopped the views would dip, there was a time when J was young they did for a while stop (think it was around the time of the threats) an comment after comment was asking why he wasn't being shown, THAT should have been the red flag where they realised something was very wrong with these creeps an never shown him again, but all they could see was less views an suddenly he was forced back onto camera again

• Heart
Oof...Tracker stans don't give a fuck about car shows...
View attachment 2581523

This comment right here is why they need to take their children off the internet. This is presumably a grown man, who sees a toilet on a Hot Wheels and thinks of a not-even 4 year old that he doesn't know in real life. This is concerning, Bojos. Keep your kids away from creeps. Do Better.

View attachment 2581530
We will not become a childcentric channel - Dim and Dejennerate. Yet here we are with a Jackprop inspired outing and is front and center in the vlog thumbnail. It has never been more apparent that this is #HOMEMOVIES
---
First, that thumbnail is like Child Exploitation 101.
Second, what is he doing with his hands in the pic on the left? Is that supposed to be like a shocked :eek: face that they made him do?
Cuz he's sO eXciTed?

I can't tell... it doesn't quite look like that though???
Jinx kinda

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I suspect that since their home is paid off that they have a home equity line of credit. They’re borrowing from themselves rather than racking up credit cards. Neither is a good financial plan for the kind of spending they’re doing.
That was my theory. A HELOC is a dangerous way to use your home as a credit card. Usually the rate is based on the prime interest rate, and many times the payment due is just the interest. The loan becomes payable in full somewhere down the line.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't understand them constantly saying Florida doesn't get cold enough to necessitate selling long sleeved shirts in Disney stores. I'm in Orlando and am currently wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt I picked up on sale from Universal HHN. It gets cold here, and for more than just a few days like T+J act like it gets.
But yet they complain when it gets to like 60 degrees.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Tim says he wants to go back to the party. Instead of saying he IS going back to the party.
I’m sure he already has the tickets bc I am sure he knows they sell out (currently sold out) .
I can’t with the misleading.

so Jenn made it to the party on her own, AND went to Caseys?!? AND can loop around ft. Wilderness, AND pick up pizza (last FW stay)So the only time she can actually adult is when on Disney property? 🤔🤔🤔
Only Disney WORLD properly. Disneyland is super confusing 🙄😂

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
And Jenn’s dumb ass is worried about the young silly girls 🤣😂🤣
If only she'd pay attention to the vidvoogs she edits, she see what we all see. Instead she's fantasizing about being friends with Erika Jayne.

And another unseen "friend" huh? I wonder what is so special about Dicky Nicky that he gets the cut to be shown when nobody else does. Is he really that prominent on IG that they think he will bring in the views? You'd think they would be jealous of his sponsorships and #hosted stints.

• Haha