Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?
What can she handle? She’s truly useless. You’re right though, that timeline makes a lot of sense. They did really try when he was a baby and then COVID was roaring its head. Then suddenly something changed and that does seem to be around 1.5 years in.

Reactions: 12

Rebelle

VIP Member
Just had a fun thought: I'm doing a VIP tour at Disney in early September and there's a chance we get to do Moana Journey of Water. I'm really hoping I can see it before Tim gets to. People are already posting walkthroughs of it on Tiktok.
I was so excited for this bc I, and apparently a lot of other people, thought it was going to be an interactive area to walkthrough while moving through the park. I.e., a cool shaded area to cut through on your way to an diff area. I didn’t realize it’s a closed loop. Now I’m less excited, but I still hope you get to do it! And before these ungrateful asshats.

2020planner

VIP Member
I happen to like Cracker Barrel for their nostalgic candy selection in the front of the store - LOL!!!
When I am craving a good Goldenberg Peanut Chew for old times sake that is my 'go to' place to find them.
View attachment 2397094
Yes! Right before every Christmas, DH and I go there (there's one like 10 mins. from us up by I-4) and I check out their ornaments, little Christmas-y things (lots of it is on sale by then too) and ALWAYS go to the nostalgic candy, nuts, jams, etc. I love their selection of Lodge cookware and odds and ends. And they carry an awesome 100% pure maple candy from Vermont that I've bought for years and years and it always sells out super fast. The candy, nuts, and fun foodie stuff are great stocking stuffers!

scopeyscope

VIP Member
We had a deadly fire a block away , that killed 3 people & destroyed 5 houses , when an outdoor propane tank was accidentally left on 😢
You aren’t by the Pa house explosion are you? The one that destroyed 5 houses? A 6th person just passed away from that

• Sad

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Tim whining about the Telsa service. Dude they will come to where ever you are. My friend has one and they go to her work all the time to do maint.

• Wow

Drama Mama

Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!View attachment 2393693
Stay safe!

I am at work answering the emergency calls coming in. A lot of people are looking for sandbags and calling about trees that have fallen. It makes me wonder how J4D would react to Hurricane Hilary😵💫

• Heart
I was appalled that they let Jackson climb, kick & jump on all those beds with his street shoes on!
A) that they let him with no intervening on their part as his parents
B) that they included this misbehavior in the video #Sh1ttyParents

Is Jackson still sleeping in his toddler bed?
This would have been a perfect time to get him a big boy bed.
Though THEY only showed us Princess themed beds.
Seriously. I was at Rooms to Go the other day and their kids section was huge. That probably would've been a much better way to flex celebrate the first week of school then going to an overpriced resort that was less than an hour away.

• Haha

Prosperity Piglet

Jen says they NEED furniture but first the grill. Tim says first thing that is important is electrical. Electrical! Do they have a pool alarm or fence coming or what?

• Wow
Especially when they're only making burgers and hotdogs! He just saw an expensive grill and said he wanted it. It will rot out in 5 years anyway.
What type of grill did they get?? A friend of mine in Texas has a Hester and had to replace it after about 8 years. The replacement cost almost $7K. Even if they are set for life, I doubt the Trackholes would spend that kind of money just for a grill. Pic below of the outdoor “kitchen” with the Hester.
#homemovies
IMG_0875.jpeg

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I know that Social blade is not exactly accurate but PMM has half the total views per month of the Slackers. With the way they act with money, half of that amount for a single guy would be a lot and yet I don't get the impression PMM is rolling around in a ton of dough

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
For those who have AP's to Universal, can you just take a picture of your pass on your phone and take it customer service? To prevent this in the future
I'm sure you can. I have mine in the app, but the premier ones just appear with the number in the app, which I imagine customer service can easily look up. He's a drama queen just like his wife.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Sadly she was paraphrasing/mocking Dimmy, but having that caption with her fugly paprika face needed to be captured for posterity.
I didn't watch, but wondering based on comments here if it sounded like Dim had to sit her down and explain to her in tiny words like she is a 4 yr old how YT works and that is where their money comes from. She got offended because he was admonishing her on her editing "schedule" so is being passive aggressive towards him in the Live? Sound right?

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
View attachment 2395728
Only dvc members? Hard to buy in cash? Not exactly
You would have more credibility for your snarky high horse attitude if you showed a screenshot of an actual bungalow availability with dates and prices.

What you show is a generic Polynesian Resort search result.

btw - the price you show in your example is for a room at the Polynesian.
Bungalow prices are four figures per night.

I have searched several dates and get this every time:
4B2B2E53-8B03-4101-990C-AE5B67B5AB9B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha