Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
What are these people expecting with collaborations a Disney super friends circle jerk
That excuse that they can't be friends with other vloggers because the others would get hate is BS! Didn't stop them from being friends with Adam, now this weird west coast couple or Jim and Nicole. It's that they think they are above them and have nothing to gain from being around them.

Reactions: 9

Art Vandelay

I just don’t think watching a family stay inside a hotel room is very exciting, might just be me who thinks that? Lol
It’s not just you And the dumbest thing about the hotel reviews is you can look all of the stuff up online. It’s been done many times I just don’t understand why anyone thinks that’s interesting. I mean TripAdvisor has a million photos and reviews I don’t know why anyone would want to listen to Jens nonsense.

Art Vandelay

I’m sorry if I missed a post about this I don’t watch their videos every day anymore I just periodically check them. I saw how disgustingly dirty their pool was. How could someone with any self-respect let their pool get that disgusting when it’s right outside the kitchen door? I am no pool care expert but I know you got a put chlorine in it. I’ve never seen a pool that green even if I cleaned it I wouldn’t wanna swim in it. I don’t know if they’re just lazy or stupid or a combination of both. I guess anything that could potentially interrupt caloric intake gets put on the back burner. Everything they do is just wrong

Art Vandelay

Another staycation!?!?!
Come on you know how stressed she is. I mean she has to wake up in the morning and pull her hair back and not put her make up on and feed the baby and not clean the house and heat up the pre-ordered food she’s exhausted. If anyone needs a break it’s Jen no one works harder

• Haha

Lankylamb

VIP Member
4:31 During her speel to the camera as she hears a door creak it suddenly dawns on Jenn that she is a mum
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.03.16-21_08_14.png

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
I just popped on to say i saw the St.Patrick day vlog thumbnail.....

Who the fuck decides a shot of him about to shove a penis shaped food item into his ugly gob is a good idea? Im pissing myself here thinking about it. lol :)

• Haha
  • Wow

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
So do we know for a fact that he was in a physical relationship with this woman (at her previous age of 17) or is this just speculation based on him vaguely calling her a "friend" he's known for 5 years?

I can't stand the guy AT ALL but I'm not about to jump on the pedophile train here without more proof beyond her appearance and a few words. Hell, she could be some old neighbor or friend of a friend or whatever. 🤷‍♀️

Need more intel first.
I’m with you, if he was doing anything with her 5 years ago he deserves to be dragged. Now as long as she doesn’t have a mental handicap they are both consenting adults. It may not be something most of us would do and might make us feel a little weird, without more info I can’t get too judgy on it....turning off the comments though is a bitch move

• Heart

Shazbot66

That is vile
He’s absolutely disgusting! Also, seeing as he’s blocked all commenting, I’d like to retract the respect I gave him yesterday for not deleting anything unfavorably said.

If I may repeat myself, he’s ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING...in general, but I don’t want to be quick to call him a pedophile because I don’t know if there is, or was, actually anything going on between them or not. I did however watch that video and that girl is very much still a child behaviorally.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Katnipp78

The whole not eating in restaurants is a bunch of crap. If you can walk a crowded theme park all day and go into gift stores and touch everything you can eat at a restaurant. If you can shop inside Target, you can go into Publix. But according to Jenn on the podcast you dont get Covid by touching things so that's why they can touch all the stuff in gift shops.

My husband and I have always been very cautious and we got Covid 3 weeks ago. We were miserable. It caused a lot of weird things. We are recovering now.

• Sad

Bojanowski

I agree.

We know nothing of how they met, how they're friends, what age she was when they met, if (at all) there was anything illegal done, blah blah blah. (and I really honestly don't care either)

I think it's pretty funny - considering Adam's past and all the lovely things [sarc] he's done to get banned from places - that so many of his stans have suddenly become choir boys and girls remarking - pearls clutched and all - about some chick that appears in his vlogs. It's as if they fancy Adam as some sort of "procured a piping hot caffeinated beverage" saint or something... :ROFLMAO: ...and nah, the dude is not.

(and hell, I'd probably turn off comments too.)
People are weird about sex I guess.

i just find her kind of annoying. Like she’s trying to be this Cat Dennings character and the baby talking oooh here’s my new plushie sort of thing is a little gross to me I guess.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
What I still can’t seem to wrap my head around is how little these two accomplish in a 7 day week. In the last 7 days, with my husband working 5 12 hour days out of those 7, we have:

built 3 pieces of Ikea furniture
repainted our master bedroom
run countless errands
grocery shopped
cooked dinner every night
pressure washed our driveway and sidewalks
laundry washed and folded
and still had time for many hours of family time with our son...

our home is neat albeit lived in

but I just don’t understand how they both are home all day and nothing gets done

Also, why the fuck do they grocery shop?? They eat out/ order 97% of their meals

omgucnt

VIP Member
The Trackers have a new podcast up talking about how COVID has magically started to disappear. Apparently you just can’t get it through touch anymore??? These idiots read one fake article and now they’re telling all the idiots who listen to them it’s safe to do stuff? I’m legit so lost. I hope these morons get COVID. Then see how safe it is out.
Are you serious? They’re putting that information out there?
My country is still locked firmly down!
omg that’s so dangerous.

I honestly thought my mam Was going to die in front of me when she had Covid, hospitalised for months.

• Sad

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Don't have to apologize to me! I think I've made it well clear on here that I really don't care if other folks are brought up.

I mean, I get it if 20 straight pages are devoted to someone other than T&J but that's never been the case. LOL
But a smattering of posts here or there about someone else? Why should anyone really care?
I think our tangents are all in comparison to the trackers and usually get tied back in nicely 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Heart

SleepingMeh

I just can’t watch their videos anymore. I know this is mean, but the number of times that kid says “this” just grates on my last nerve. I can’t stand it. It’s as bad as having to look at Jenn’s sun damaged skin and nasty feet.

Re: Tim’s fingernails. Guess the baby-making is off. Maybe she’s already preggers and he’s off duty.

⚠OT WARNING
I have to admit I love the DIS and use Dreams Unlimited for our trips, so I thought it was really sweet when Pete almost cried over how people were talking shit about Craig. I missed Deni reading the news though. She brings a lot to the team.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
How many dumb "yeah"s were in the Home Vlog intro.? How many times did Tim stare weirdly at Jenn while she talked? How many grunts and whines did Jackson do on his stroller this time? Did Jenn ask the stans to comment if they realized Target's logo is an actual target, YOU GUUYZZZZ?

Tune in!

• Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
OT but I literally laughed out loud when ATW asked Ron DeSantis if he tried the Beaver Nuggets at the Buc-ee's grand opening. 🤣

• Haha