The Tim Tracker #135 Does J$ ever say thank you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B506CDDC-5E58-49EE-B067-341D1E213070.png

Now what gadget is on the pack n play?
Doesn’t look like the Rock-it.

Is what people referred to as the doggy bed
CC48D552-F15F-40FA-BF33-5B279F83EC94.png

Possibly something like this:
76E9785A-4FFE-44B3-AD14-569B06BA6EFE.jpeg

If so, then it was well known by them, before they went to AMI, that the family would be sharing a room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Could they put it any closer to an electrical outlet? Safety first? Idiots! Incompetent! Negligent! 😡

1687930592847.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just realized they didn’t mention a thing about spotty internet at that house. That seems like something big they’d complain about on camera. Hmm….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even her stupid AMI trucker hat is looking like it's been through some really though times since last year. That shoulder of hers looks like its painful.
View attachment 2270345

Ginn's breakfast (are they still on a "health kick"?) would be enough to leave me full until a late dinner.
View attachment 2270348

He barely opened his mouth when saying "let's go get our donuts" and looked like he was completely dead inside. Seems like the seams were falling apart already at this point. Maybe Ginn threw a fit cause there wasn't a Raisin Bran Crunch donut.
View attachment 2270349
---
Dim said Buddy had his floaties on because it was "choppy" in the water. Or you know, he still can't swim so best make sure he's got a life vest maybe.

I don't understand the logic in wearing a collared shirt in the ocean and a "they're dying to meet you" Muppets shirt (while having had COVID) to a fundraiser event for critically ill children.

Deep furrowed lines in his forehead with dark circled eyes , he has aged 10 years lately 😯

Reactions: 16
I can’t watch yet, but they dragged the nanny there for a week? To produce one 30 minute video? Assuming they are even pretending anymore that they need the nanny to be able to film. They are such a joke not being able to take care of two kids between the two of them.
I started to watch the new one...but holy cow... err...holy macaroni... THOSE EYEBROWS!!! :eek:

View attachment 2269325
It seems like the only thing she did to herself is apply is that nasty paprika on her eyebrows. 🤢
---
For the newbies here, this is the "Silver Fox" brother. He is hot as f*ck and knows how to have grey hair in his beard. I found his Instagram, which doesn't seem to mention the Trackers.

View attachment 2270025
I don't know if there is a master in this house. They all have king beds and bathroom. I'm sure the girls were in the bunk room.

Something else that bugs me...every single time Jenn goes to a hotel or rental house--the bed was amazing!!!! Does she know that she can buy a bed for her own room that she could sleep in every single night? Is she aware that if she loves loves loves one of these AMI beds so much, she can peel the sheets off and see what brand it is and order one up for herself? That bed was sooooooooo comfortable. She says it every single place they stay.

View attachment 2270085
Any bed is better than their crappy mattress with a massive dent in the middle. All that money and they can’t even buy a decent mattress?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I thought he was sleeping on a pool float 🤷‍♀️

Also that screenshot of O at the restaurant looks so sad to me. He's hidden behind jenn staring off into space like an afterthought. Also I was joking before but this time they really did park him in the bushes 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If the 'summer nanny' was with them why did J$ have to sleep on that tiny bed? I can't believe they would have both J$ and BB with them in thmaye same room?
maybe useless was going to give d
---
I know most babies at 3 months could hold their head up and roll over make noises but big o something is really wrong with him he should be able to a lot more but his parents are useless and lazy
---
Tim tracker #136 my channel is not doing well it's failed because of my useless wife
---
Tim tracker #136 Jenn thinks she is the .queen of editing but lazy also

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are worried about Jackson's bedtime. Really? One of the first times they have family there and Jackson's cousins. It does looks like they "let" them stay up to hang out with kids (assuming) his own age. Even if they were a little older or younger. Why would you put the kid the bed if his cousins are still up?

Why did not he not ask just for a bacon and cheese burger vs. ask for a menu burger and take off the mushrooms? I am sure it might have been a little cheaper?

They have a full kitchen. Why would you not go to the grocery store and get breakfast food vs. spending $50ish? I get they are on vacation (their life is a vacation), but heck, me and my husband will do that even in a hotel room if the hotel does not offer breakfast. We will go and get food for the next day and put it in the fridge and it can be eaten cold, room temp or alot of hotels will have a microwave at least in the lobby. Again, I realize they are on "vacation". But 1.5 hours for a table. I'd just rather go back the house and make something. Oh, sorry, they don't have any food there. Should I say, they don't have their box meal stuff there.

When they were showing the gift shop, they had a quick scan of https://www.etsy.com/market/bosson_heads Granted they were the mugs (which don't remember them having mugs). It brought back memories of when my dad bought all the new heads when they came out when we lived in the UK).

I rolled my eyes when Tim was impressed by the thermostat near the hot tub. News flash. Thermostats in new houses look like that. Mine is an older house and mine got upgraded to something similar (I don't have a hot tub. Meaning one for the house).

He wonders why there are two grills. It is not hard to figure that out.

I am not saying anything new. Oliver looks so unimpressed. No smiles or anything. The only emotion he seems to have is the look you have when you need to take a tit, ready to cry or a meh face. STOP CALLING HIM BABY BROTHER. Yes, we KNOW he is baby brother because he is younger than Jackson, duh. At least call the kid Ollie if you want to call him a nickname.

I will say that Jackson looks like he was actually having fun in the pool. I hated that Jackson was yanked pretty hard at the last pool clip. He witches him out for floating at him. Let the kid have fun. If he wants to float, let him float. Shut the duck up, Tim.

I don't know. I know they've been to AMI many times. But at this point still show more of the island past the house, the restaurants you ate at and the beach (which the reason why people actually go there). Alot of people might not go back to prior vlogs.

That house looks pretty cool though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Looked to me like Jenn was house shopping. It was lovely (esp the elevator and the fire pit level), but their house is nice also. Maybe some renovations to the inside, instead of the outside might have made them happier. I’m now officially Team Oliver, someone has to virtually love that little guy, anyone else? I’m changing my pic later.

• Heart
Again, I hate to give them ideas...but even with the lack of footage, they should have made this into 3 videos. 1. Tour of the house, some pool footage, some beach footage. 2. Top 5 places to eat on AMI. Sandbar, Beach House, Donut Experiment, Ginny and Jane Es and I'm sure they ate some else...the place they got the pizza, even Publix for eat at home night. 3. Top 5 activities. Beach, Pool, shopping, mini golf and they should have gone to Mote Marine on the Pier. J$ would have loved it. This is all stuff they did and had footage of, these are not my top 5s.

The footage of how great J$ is swimming didn't really impress me. Put the stop showing your kid's crotch and stop exploiting your kid aside....he doesn't know how to swim. He knows how to go underwater. He knows how to jump/push himself off the stairs to Tim. He is not independently swimming and for a FL kid with a pool who is almost 4, he should be. If he was goofing around and fell in that pool with no one around, would he be able to make it over to the side? I can't say that he can based on what I saw in that video. If Tim isn't standing there forcefully grabbing him and berating him for not swimming...can he actually swim/stay afloat? Tim was pissed because J$ wasn't performing on cue. He was filming to show him off and J$ wasn't cooperating. That pissed Tim off. You go, little Buddy!!! Keep up the good work!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I like how they talk about this whole trip being a vacation. Again your entire life is a vacation.

Reactions: 27
Vacations are supposed to be about making 'core memories' (that words back again Jenn - just for you - LOL!!!). Worrying about J$ bedtime is just so sad. Let the kid enjoy the family time. God knows it doesn't happen back at Fort Pampers. And those pillows placed around the P-n-P was most definitely to keep J$ away from BB.
Way to go Trackholes - awesome example of forming/shaping that brotherly bond between your sons. I feel for these boys, as a MOM of sons, but also as a human being. They deserve so much more love and attention. All the 'state of art' gadgets can't replace, or shouldn't replace, a simple hug from your mom or dad.

Tim- here is your weekly reminder - SNIP SNIP MAN.

Reactions: 19
Ah yes, spending quality time with the "whole" family and "the baby". It must have been quite the shitshow of a fAmILy VaCaTiOn to lose out on views for a potential 4 or 5 vlogs, the opportunity to show off her crime-to-humanity spray tan as much as possible, and flex as much as possible. Not even a HAUL vlog?!?!?! 😱

Wrong corner Ginn. Good lord.
View attachment 2270307

View attachment 2270308
---
Did she pick up this shirt from Goodwill? You know, the place she refuses to donate clothes to?
View attachment 2270313
I swear her bottom jaw is protruding more and more with every new picture I see
---
Ginn, referring to Da Baby: "he slept the whole way up here". Um... I don't even live in Florida and even I know that AMI is south of Orlando... you mean down here. That reminds me of another vlog where she asked Dim if West Palm Beach was south of Orlando. 🫠 There are some places in California I try to avoid or never have any reason to visit and I still know where they are in relation to my own location. You'd think a "travel" vlogger would have looked at the GPS map on their Tesla enough times to understand where the duck she is in relation to other locations. JFC.

Da Baby just looks sooooo awkward when they hold him. Also he's rubbing his ear, something OG Buddy did a lot too. Also holy hell, she looks like she stepped into a giant air fryer and literally toasted herself. She's looking like OG Buddy's fingers when he burned himself on the toaster as she looked away from her child as usual.
View attachment 2270316

What baby? Oh that baby? The one that Dim pointed out that he's awake and Ginn turned around and said "oh yeah!" WTF you turd, you're the one who just put him down.
---
Da Baby seriously couldn't look more miserable having to be awkwardly held by this greasy burnt potato.
View attachment 2270320
View attachment 2270322
I've never seen someone more unnatural as a parent than Ginnifer Bojo. It's just so terribly awkward.

Reactions: 18
Also, Timmy Boy must be freaking out that they stayed a whole week on AMI and was only able to upload one video for the whole trip.
But I guarantee you on the next home slog by J4D's she will be sure to tell her adoring stans that it wasn't about filming that week it was
about making 'core memories' - Yeah right!!! You 2 selfish asshats don't see anything without a $$$ in front of it - starting with your 2 miracle children so I call BS on that.

Reactions: 11
I've been to some of the most podunk, backwoods Florida towns in my day, and these two bumpkins STILL make the lovely folks who live there look like Rhodes scholars

1687954047317.png
1687954137579.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.