The Tim Tracker #135 Does J$ ever say thank you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Baby looks vacant, like a sack of potatoes. Probably because nobody interacts with him and they just put him in bouncy seats and stuff. Poor baby deserves so much better. So does Jackson. It just makes me so angry at them and sad for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought I saw actual panic flash in Ginn when Buddy was giving Da Baby a weird open-mouthed kiss. Also Ginn kept rubbing Buddy on the booty butt in his little tiny booty shorts. This family is just weird AF.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.23.45 PM.png

Dimmy must only have BACON and more BACON on his burger.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.28.41 PM.png

Buddy just sticks his finger in the appetizer because manners, who has time to teach those to him when you yourself don't know what they are? Guess there was no room on his behavior chart for that.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.27.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I thought I saw actual panic flash in Ginn when Buddy was giving Da Baby a weird open-mouthed kiss. Also Ginn kept rubbing Buddy on the booty butt in his little tiny booty shorts. This family is just weird AF.
View attachment 2270341
Correct me if I’m wrong but was this the only time we saw Jenn and Jackson interact in the vlog? I don’t recall her talking to him otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I also noticed that with her and J$. I still don't get the sleeping arrangement. Between the kiddie dog bed and having it next to the pack n pay when you already have concerns about the older kid being too rough when the younger one...ugh, she reminds me of that idiotic woman who was in the news recently for letting her pitbull chew her baby's fingers off. And yeah, I think if they had a dog Jenn would be that bleeping irresponsible. If the were going to spend $9K on a house for a week surely they could find one where they ask for a bassinet or something.

Also, people with kids are pack n plays usually what you pack for your three month old to sleep in?

Also look at the sister's bio. You wouldn't even think she's in the same family. Based on her CV I doubt she'd be impressed with her brother's urban party and gay contagious vids. Or any vids.

Reactions: 14
Even her stupid AMI trucker hat is looking like it's been through some really though times since last year. That shoulder of hers looks like its painful.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.34.41 PM.png

Ginn's breakfast (are they still on a "health kick"?) would be enough to leave me full until a late dinner.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.37.21 PM.png

He barely opened his mouth when saying "let's go get our donuts" and looked like he was completely dead inside. Seems like the seams were falling apart already at this point. Maybe Ginn threw a fit cause there wasn't a Raisin Bran Crunch donut.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.40.40 PM.png

---
Dim said Buddy had his floaties on because it was "choppy" in the water. Or you know, he still can't swim so best make sure he's got a life vest maybe.

I don't understand the logic in wearing a collared shirt in the ocean and a "they're dying to meet you" Muppets shirt (while having had COVID) to a fundraiser event for critically ill children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
They spend a "week" at AMI and the 39-minute video has "So Much Food" in the title because naturally, people are going to watch because of that aspect alone. /s

The post-COVID change in their content to focus more on their daily gorge fest is something else. In the past, they did a lot of food content, of course, but their eating just now seems excessive and really trying to pander to the crowd who like watching mukbang content. There's almost some Nikocado Avocado aspects in the Trackers. Since the COVID lockdowns, they've noticeably gotten bigger. Granted, they have two kids and because of that, they're going through things that no one in history has before (also /s), but they've put way too much emphasis on eating to the point where it almost seems fetishistic. They've managed to ruin J$'s diet in three years already, so hopefully they're prepared to make some changes in their life to get him back on a normal path before going to school (from the people who don't plan in advance, this is a stretch).

Reactions: 19
Wow, I didn't realize the rest of us grew up without the sun existing.
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.55.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.55.21 PM.png

Look at that nasty pube beard with the pointy uneven tip and his stupid sunburned nose in that ugly AF shirt. Sooooooo jealous!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.57.10 PM.png

The "professional vlogger" can't figure out how he turned cinematic mode on the camera on and how to turn it off again. Wow.

JFC woman, maybe wear a bleeping rashguard if you refuse to reapply STRONG sunscreen. Oh hey look, there's a random baby behind her! Where did he come from?!?
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 9.02.56 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
From the screen shots alone it looks like big baby doesn’t have a spine. I have never seen a baby held more awkwardly ever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is Big Baby in the bucket? We’re they just arriving or leaving? Why isn’t he on the floor on an activity mat or something?
Because he’s a “container baby”!! 😡
Infant carrier, car seat, swing and stroller.
The baby carrier acts like a straight jacket.
THESE are where they put Oliver consistently.

(What is Container Baby Syndrome?
Simply put, container baby syndrome is when a baby spends most of their day within some sort of device, such as a car seat or stroller, that limits their freedom to move and explore their environment on their own.)

eta: This @cakeburger is why he has no muscle tone and appears, like you said, to have no spine development.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
View attachment 2270359
View attachment 2270360

Look at that nasty pube beard with the pointy uneven tip and his stupid sunburned nose in that ugly AF shirt. Sooooooo jealous!!!!
View attachment 2270361

The "professional vlogger" can't figure out how he turned cinematic mode on the camera on and how to turn it off again. Wow.

JFC woman, maybe wear a bleeping rashguard if you refuse to reapply STRONG sunscreen. Oh hey look, there's a random baby behind her! Where did he come from?!?
View attachment 2270363
I could care less about her sun protection at this point. But yeah, leave an infant out there with no protection and not even having him near you unless she wants to make him a toxic milkshake on the carousal.

Also, I've noticed her wearing that necklace quite a bit. Is that new-ish?

Because he’s a “container baby”!! 😡
Infant carrier, car seat, swing and stroller.
These are where they put Oliver consistently.

(What is Container Baby Syndrome?
Simply put, container baby syndrome is when a baby spends most of their day within some sort of device, such as a car seat or stroller, that limits their freedom to move and explore their environment on their own.)
Bingo. Even have him in the car seat when they're blabbing away with their $9K a week house tour.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This video was pure garbage.

Hearing them continue to call these poor kids “big brother” and “baby brother” is like absolute bleeping nails on a chalkboard to my ears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🎶 Hello darkness my old friend
I'm squished in my greasy Tesla again
My pube beard is softly creeping
Baby Brother hates car-sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my (engineering) brain
Still remains
Within the sound of fake laughs 🎶
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 9.23.30 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2270359
View attachment 2270360
Yes. Outside of Florida the sun doesn’t shine, we’re all in total darkness at all times. 🙄 I got prescription sunglasses at my last appointment, I guess I’ll just throw them away since I don’t live in Florida. Were they always this stupid and self centered? It’s insane to see how far detached from reality they’ve become.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
(second verse - inspired by Quasi)

🎶 In restless dreams I walked alone
Wishing that I could just get stoned
The wifey is always such a drain
She functions with only half a brain
And the children…are constantly in need of care
So much to bear
All I want is just the sound of silence 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
She's barely holding the baby when she closes the elevator door. I don't understand why it looks like they don't know how to hold this baby....it's not their first. He is constantly struggling with his head to keep it away from her...I find it strange. Either my babies were totally relaxed and lying their head on me or if they were struggling it was because they started to cry...I have only seen him struggle but not start to cry. He had a bit of a smile leaving the elevator but other than that, no expression with this baby.
There must be something wrong in trackerville....one vlog for a week vacation. No vlogs for mother's or father's day. I think they are getting sick of their so called job but obviously stuck. They just seem miserable and the kids unfortunately seem miserable.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.