The Tim Tracker #135 Does J$ ever say thank you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim points on some ribs as part of their platter. Jackson asks, “what’s ribs?” Tim sounds annoyed and says, “ribs. There-there are barbecue ribs right there.” Great explanation, Tim. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I'm glad someone got a better picture of the side of her face that is some bad skin damage, I at first thought she might have had some sort of face fungus or something until looking at it up close. Ugh, again I'd really think with two small kids someone would throw on some SPF especially since their mom died of cancer. That is something you probably should do with two small children. Face grease is not the same thing as sunblock, Jennifer.
And she could at least put on a little make-up to cover that up - she used to wear make-up all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can't complain, it's the longest day of the year! Just took it easy (well, not as easy as Ginn). Treated myself to a whole bunch of sushi for lunch (3 rolls 😆) and I'll have some ice cream after dinner for dessert (I'm really digging the bleep-chata ice cream from Trader Joe's!). Celebrating with friends and family will have to wait until the weekend since we all have full-time jobs and busy lives during the week like the grown responsible adults that we are. My BFF and I were actually joking about trying to come up with a day for birthday plans because I'm exhausted from work, exhausted from job apps, dealing with some health flares, and she's getting ready to move into a new house this weekend and dealing with IVF side-effects. All things that Ginn can't comprehend and she's older than us.
Happy Birthday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So the breakfast was really cut down. I'm guessing that OG Buddy threw a fit. DJ clearly was annoyed she was woken up.

Someone in the comments mentioned they barely showed any of the character interactions:
56C0E67D-CD0A-49E9-9A3A-B833836512B5.jpeg

Maybe Buddy didn’t interact the way they wanted him to? I guess Tim couldn’t harass the costume characters and hold one sided conversations with them either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And she could at least put on a little make-up to cover that up - she used to wear make-up all the time.
Hell, some makeup even has SPF 15 in it. Not that she'd care about things like that. It did look like she had some goop on her face at some points in the video, it was very disjointedly edited for sure.

Also, anyone wonder if OG Buddy had to stay in the same suite as the nanny to keep the kids separate. I wouldn't put it past those two assholes.
---
Someone in the comments mentioned they barely showed any of the character interactions:
View attachment 2257356

Maybe Buddy didn’t interact the way they wanted him to? I guess Tim couldn’t harass the costume characters and hold one sided conversations with them either.
You could hear and see them interact with the characters in some of the other people's videos that were there. Specifically there was a bit where Jenn was talking about Peppa being there to Buddy in her stupid sing songy voice and about loving it :rolleyes: Also, they were yucking it up with Peppa when OG Buddy wondered off to Nanny Z. Seriously though, I remember when I went to Disney with my parents when I was seven. My mother wouldn't let me let her freaking hand go the entire time. I cannot imagine letting a three year old run amok not only in a theme park but anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the year is more than half way over and Tim has still not completed his theme park challenge. Buddy's 4 hour nap sabotaged this one since they weren't able to do the splash pad. He even tried to cheat and still failed. (I assume they won't go back to Peppa Pig Land this year).

But imagine being so bad at something that he can't even complete 7 rides and attractions in a very uncrowded park with a babysitter to watch his kids, no less . I mean this is probably the lowest hanging fruit imaginable in theme park challenges and he couldn't even do this. Also, looking at the website, I count 16 rides and attractions, so he's probably already cheating by selectively eliminating some.

He has to be the laughing stock of the theme park vlogging world, right? And with the number of losers in that category, that's really saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2257340

I commented something similar on the last vlog and they deleted my comment and banned me. Let’s see how long this comment stays up.

When Tim is going over what is included in the pirate platter, you can see summer nanny cutting up Jackson’s meat for him.
I cannot believe how useless both Tim and Jenn are when it comes to doing anything for him.
It is really bizarre that they don't mention the Summer Nanny, yet at one point, Tim, Jenn and Jackson go on a ride together. Jenn says that the baby couldn't ride with them. But she didn't say where he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Buddy does not listen to Ginn at all (not that she tries very hard to tell him HOLD ONTO MY HAND AND DON'T SPRINT AWAY). That's the kind of kid you do not want to be driving near cause he has no concept of safety and staying on the sidewalk and then he'd end up in front of your car and then Ginn the bleep would scream at you and make it all about her while forgetting to check if Buddy's okay.

Happy Birthday!

Aww, thank you!! I seriously thought that was Ginn pre-weight gain in the third gif 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha y'all are killing me. Thanks, fellow unwell! It's been an oinktastic birthday! 💖

The Tim Tracker #136: A Giant Ham, A Lil' Wiener, Oh and Peppa Pig Too

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes sun damage - but also horrific diet. Spending thousands at Sephora will do nothing for the damage she's doing and has done.

2023-06-21.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The movie was released on this day in 1996. Did you know that when you picked your avatar? Happy Birthday!

TTT is so boring I am more entertained by The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Quasimodo's posts.

I haven't watched a video of theirs in a long time, but I enjoy your recaps and commentary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.