The Tim Tracker #135 Does J$ ever say thank you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to be unproductive during my bday today since I took the day off and I still couldn't stop myself from doing laundry and the dishes and doing some prep for a session I'm hosting tomorrow for our staff conference. But I only have 2 cats, not 2 kids. Though I do my fair share of cleaning up barf and listening to a bunch of whining. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I tried to be unproductive during my bday today since I took the day off and I still couldn't stop myself from doing laundry and the dishes and doing some prep for a session I'm hosting tomorrow for our staff conference. But I only have 2 cats, not 2 kids. Though I do my fair share of cleaning up barf and listening to a bunch of whining. 😅
Hope you had a great day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my favorite post from that Legoland Nanny thread. I hope this is sarcasm because otherwise these people are nuts.

And for the lurking stans, I’m not jealous of the nanny. We have raised two wonderful daughters without hired help, We have never contemplated hiring help and we can most certainly afford it.
Agree, we actually enjoy being with and enjoying our kids. These two look miserable having to be around them and elated to be out without them.

Reactions: 15
Well, I guess she's still digesting that Peppa Pig breakfast almost two weeks later and doesn't have time to take her giant tit and upload because she has two small kids....

Also, wonder if Nanny Gen Z quit already. I know she's young but let's hope she has someone a little older and wiser to confide in who told her she was being treated like the aftermath of Jenn's giant breakfast.

Reactions: 21
Hope you had a great day.
Can't complain, it's the longest day of the year! Just took it easy (well, not as easy as Ginn). Treated myself to a whole bunch of sushi for lunch (3 rolls 😆) and I'll have some ice cream after dinner for dessert (I'm really digging the bleep-chata ice cream from Trader Joe's!). Celebrating with friends and family will have to wait until the weekend since we all have full-time jobs and busy lives during the week like the grown responsible adults that we are. My BFF and I were actually joking about trying to come up with a day for birthday plans because I'm exhausted from work, exhausted from job apps, dealing with some health flares, and she's getting ready to move into a new house this weekend and dealing with IVF side-effects. All things that Ginn can't comprehend and she's older than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You have to admit Ginn has an uncanny resemblance to Peppa Pig, including the toothpick ankles. Also, Dim, Peppa is a female pig, not a woman, but okay.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.33.49 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy birthday!!!🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldn't shower or at least brush her hair for this event, huh?
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.36.27 PM.png

Dim, HE HAS A NAME.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.37.49 PM.png

Buddy totally holds his fork like his sperm donor. Let's not bother reminding him and showing him how to actually hold it properly or anything.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.39.21 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Then there was the girl with the scrunchie on her wrist with the converse, who we saw at the Ratatouille crepe restaurant
Is this the same one as the one who was with them at that tacky rental house when they rode on the boat and someone screengrabbed a pic of the babysitter/nanny sitting by Jenn (in her burgundy Columbia fleece)? Or was that another one? I feel like she looked different than Converse nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*record scratch* *freeze frame*
Dim: Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up here.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.41.49 PM.png

By the way, this is how dark this freaking scene is. Literally and figuratively I guess.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.46.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Once Oliver learns how to talk he's going to go all Walter White on their asses.
'Say my name!'
'Oliver'
'you're goddamn right'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the breakfast was really cut down. I'm guessing that OG Buddy threw a fit. DJ clearly was annoyed she was woken up.

And they filmed first thing on the dinosaur ride, probably because they read about us complaining about them letting their kid ride it there. They made a big deal about him not liking it as much this time since it doesn't ride fast....

And they abandon the baby already once after breakfast to ride that stupid balloon ride so Jenn could film. And then halfway through it they kick OG Buddy out so Dim can ride all the rides at Peppa Pig Park. Way to go Dim....

And Hambeast making a huge deal about how she hasn't rode a rolly coaster with her Dimmy since she was pregnant
giphy.gif

What the duck is going on with the side of Hambeast's face.

And Dim still cheats to complete Peppa Pig Park...lord what a winner

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah this summer nanny chick barely seems old enough to drink legally. And sorry but even as a nanny, I'd find shorts that don't look like underwear to wear when I'm with my employer, but oh wait, she's just a desperate babysitter, not a nanny with standards.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.48.47 PM.png

Wow, Ginn really went all out with her cosplay outfit - even got the same shape as the piggies!
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.53.07 PM.png

WHY was this shot necessary, 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.53.38 PM.png

I mean, this is just top-notch vlogging.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 6.54.30 PM.png

---
So the breakfast was really cut down. I'm guessing that OG Buddy threw a fit. DJ clearly was annoyed she was woken up.
I guess Summer Nanny's footage of Ginn deep-throating her breakfast sandwich with her tongue sticking out like a limp dick somehow didn't meet even her standards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
When they were first eating breakfast, Jackson was sitting next to the nanny:
02E8F433-2375-459C-8F0A-AA07508E6EDC.jpeg

After Jackson took a picture with Peppa Pig, he was then seated next to Jenn:
E13E918C-B993-45C1-86BB-5BB4F775F025.jpeg

And then in a later shot, the nanny is back to her original seat. I wonder why the musical chairs.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Dim asks OG Buddy what he thinks. Once Buddy remembers to close his mouth, he seems to respond with "are we going to crash?" and Dim interprets that as "you want it to go faster?" 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 7.01.03 PM.png

Well at least this umbrella isn't as obnoxious as the one from the blueberry festival, but again Big Baby is just over yonder facing away from his family like an afterthought.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 7.04.29 PM.png

Ginn the oh-so-thoughtful editor extraordinaire can't be bothered to blur out other kid's faces, like the one who was sitting right next to Dim on one of the rides.

Ginn, regarding the hot air balloon ride: "if THE BABY was awake he could ride with us!" 🥴
That's when one of you, as the bleeping parent, would stay with THE BABY, you useless FOMO-greedy bleep.
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 7.09.42 PM.png

When they were first eating breakfast, Jackson was sitting next to the nanny:
View attachment 2257307

After Jackson took a picture with Peppa Pig, he was then seated next to Jenn:
View attachment 2257308

And then in a later shot, the nanny is back to her original seat. I wonder why the musical chairs.
Her skin is seriously... yikes.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.