The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with @TawdryT big baby is hungry. He needs to be fed better than what J4D is doing. For the love of God please forget about "mommy time" and take care of your baby. The do the bare minimum when it comes to these kids. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s going to update what happened on the 2022 Mother’s Day cruise? Nearly a year bleeping later?
No wonder he gets along with Dim and Ginn so well.

Also, I hate that they say pippy for pacifier. Sounds like a schvantz or urine.
In the UK we call a pacifier a dummy. If Jenn said she 'was sucking on a dummy' we'd think it was steak and bj night again 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They must have this kid vibrating 24/7. I wonder if they have one of those vibrating bassinets.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Based on Big Baby's sleep schedule that Jenn described, I think they might already be giving him quite a bit of formula and the breast feeding bit is for stan praise. At 6 weeks, for a baby that size, you'd think he would be feeding more than 9:30/10pm, then 2:30am, then 6:30/7am. I mean, it's possible, but, he's a big baby, he needs to eat either more per feeding or more often. I'd actually be happier to know that she wasn't nursing him at all because of her tit diet. But who the duck knows what the actual truth is when these two are talking.

Reactions: 18
I am finding it interesting that they are openly showing newborn BB sleeping in the car seat and swing so much when it’s really become controversial to do so (even supervised) in the last few years because of the danger of positional asphyxiation. Sort of like how lots of babies used to sleep in the rock n play and now it’s recalled and totally taboo. Now I think the actual risk is low and I’m not one to judge the car seat and swing specifically with most parents because babies will naturally fall asleep there and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do when a baby is asleep, but it does seem like they almost force extra sleep using those containers and the carrier (e.g. going for a car ride and hoping for a nap) and I’m surprised that they wouldn’t want to come off as parents more informed about safe sleep. But then again, these are the same parents who drove around with their infant in a front-facing car seat bungee strapped to an open air golf cart. . .
My 2 always slept in their moses baskets during the day. My first was nearby most of the time, but with my 2nd, he went down in the nursery so I could spend time with his big sister. That was our time.

Reactions: 8
Based on Big Baby's sleep schedule that Jenn described, I think they might already be giving him quite a bit of formula and the breast feeding bit is for stan praise. At 6 weeks, for a baby that size, you'd think he would be feeding more than 9:30/10pm, then 2:30am, then 6:30/7am. I mean, it's possible, but, he's a big baby, he needs to eat either more per feeding or more often. I'd actually be happier to know that she wasn't nursing him at all because of her tit diet. But who the duck knows what the actual truth is when these two are talking.
Yeah, from what I remember feeding was every 2/3 hours on avg. for both of mine, for a good 10-20 mins. I felt like nothing more than a fountain of babes for quite a long time 😆 I'm assuming formula may tide Big Babe over a little longer, but close to 5hrs?! I dunno, and certainly not if breastfeeding.
They just shake the tit out of him instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It sounds like the school does not provide the children with snacks or lunches. It's the parents responsibility to make sure their child has food.
For what that school charges, you would think meals would be included. My daughters free preschool provided a lunch and snack.

$liver is advanced. He's 6 weeks old. Is there really such a thing as an advanced 6 week old?
View attachment 2107725
These stans are so dumb it makes my brain hurt. If he was already walking, or playing the piano, or reciting Shakespeare I would say he’s advanced. I have some homework for the stans to do: instead of binge watching tracker videos, they need to look up the definition of ‘advanced’ and write it 100 times so it sticks. I don’t know why I’m surprised. They did the same tit with J$. He’d mumble his usual “garble garble garble” or stare at the camera and they would lose their tit about how advanced he was.

Reactions: 16
Is the Rockit the new Rabbit? Will it be repurposed when they've finally finished vibrating the tit out of Big Baby's brains?

Big Baby when he starts crawling:

• Haha
  • Sick
Why the the constant jiggling of Big Baby up and down, swinging crib in the kitchen, vibrating car seat, poking him, rubbing his hair?

His poor head and neck!

He looked much happier laying on his tummy on the playmat.

Jax’s packed school lunch will be Olive Garden spaghetti with tomato sauce, leftover after after Tim ate all of the chicken and cheese. I’m sure Jackson will love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it possible she can't feed the baby with Buddy #1 around? Maybe he's grabby or something.

Reactions: 8
oh no, they are definitely going to send him to school with lunch. They are the ultimate flexers, and they can’t have J being the “poor kid” in school. In fact, I think they are actually going to over do it .

Jenn will want to be like the tik toks that shows the mom packing fancy bento boxes with the cute little fruit picks and divider bowls but she won’t keep it up. Everything will be thrown in the lunch box by Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh no, they are definitely going to send him to school with lunch. They are the ultimate flexers, and they can’t have J being the “poor kid” in school. In fact, I think they are actually going to over do it .

Jenn will want to be like the tik toks that shows the mom packing fancy bento boxes with the cute little fruit picks and divider bowls but she won’t keep it up. Everything will be thrown in the lunch box by Wednesday.
They'll force the nanny to do it while she's on the clock, I expect.

Reactions: 14

I wouldn't even give her until Wednesday. There's no way. She's too lazy. The other parents wouldn't see the lunches and I'm sure it wouldn't impress the teachers, they'd just talk about her even more.

I do see them as the parents who go to some sort of fast food/casual restaurant and drop off lunch to him every day at lunch time. At my kids school, there were always parents who delivered lunch every single day. And we have a lunch room, but it's all local restaurant catered. So Monday they have Jimmy Johns and a local Mexican place. Tuesday is Chick Fil A and Italian.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.