The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologize if someone else’s already posted this…but have you all seen this GEM?

As the great “Hawk” Harrelson once said…”sit back, relax, and strap it down!” I’m gunna need some popcorn for this one!
How important does this knob think he is?

Terry, if you're listening, we don't give a tit about you. We're just making fun of you because you're an idiot. It's funny that you're going on this rant about us to your little handful of audience members. Your "channel" may be older than Tim's, but your logo is oddly similar and it just doesn't help that you drone on and on about how great Tim and Jenn are (they're awful by the way). You're just incredibly funny to watch, especially when you're defending Jenn and Tim. No matter how much you defend them, though, they're never going to care about you. They'll never invite you into their marriage bed for a threeway (or whatever you're hoping for).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With J's continued isolation from any real social interaction with kid peers....they are close to putting him on the Nell-track.

Reactions: 8
How important does this knob think he is?

Terry, if you're listening, we don't give a tit about you. We're just making fun of you because you're an idiot. It's funny that you're going on this rant about us to your little handful of audience members. Your "channel" may be older than Tim's, but your logo is oddly similar and it just doesn't help that you drone on and on about how great Tim and Jenn are (they're awful by the way). You're just incredibly funny to watch, especially when you're defending Jenn and Tim. No matter how much you defend them, though, they're never going to care about you. They'll never invite you into their marriage bed for a threeway (or whatever you're hoping for).
Is this the guy that tried to say the slackers ripped off him? All cause his channel is older, despite the fact that even though his channel is older he only has maybe 3 or 4 videos that's around 10 years old an he didn't actually start to do a ton of videos until around 3 years ago

He's so far up their asses it's hilarious, also shout out to all those that got on this 😅 an btw you giant douchebag, like someone else has said, we don't *all* watch their crappy vlogs

Reactions: 7
I apologize if someone else’s already posted this…but have you all seen this GEM?

As the great “Hawk” Harrelson once said…”sit back, relax, and strap it down!” I’m gunna need some popcorn for this one!
Who is this dick fart? And will someone please invite him in!?! (And kindly ask him to wear a clean shirt the next time he films inside of his mail truck)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very true that some kids absolutely do not grow out of the hitting phase.. We have a little boy on our soccer team that hits and the parents just ignore him or tell the parents it's because of his ADHD... Yes it's been discussed with the coach and has been escalated to the organization but as a parent I don't want the kiddo to lose out on the activity.. I feel bad for him... And I feel bad for Jackson that he doesn't have any outlets or better parents to help with his behavior

Reactions: 10
The Slackers ticked up 1k subs from 895 to 896... hmmm how would an inactive channel, without a video in 10 days, see any kind of uptick in subs? Tim must be swiping Visa while he's retweeting "news" from the commode today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Slackers ticked up 1k subs from 895 to 896... hmmm how would an inactive channel, without a video in 10 days, see any kind of uptick in subs? Tim must be swiping Visa while he's retweeting "news" from the commode today
I still. Wanna Know how they got to 895. when they were at 880 after the plan parenthood incident. Do you really think they organically gained 15K in less than a year the s*** they put out?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still. Wanna Know how they got to 895. when they were at 880 after the plan parenthood incident. Do you really think they organically gained 15K in less than a year the s*** they put out?
No chance in hell... Tim's a notorious sub purchaser

Reactions: 21
He's been buying about 500 subscriptions/week for the last few months, of this I have no doubt.
The easiest tell is when you see the number of views drop but the number of subscribers go up. That's not a natural event on any channel.

Dude is so focused on reaching that 1 Million subscribers award that he doesn't seem to give a crap that he's tanked his interactive stats which are far more important.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
He's been buying about 500 subscriptions/week for the last few months, of this I have no doubt.
The easiest tell is when you see views drop but subscribers go up. That's not a natural event.

Dude is so focused on his 1Million subscribers award that he doesn't seem to give a crap that he's tanked his interactive stats and they're down the drain.
Not to mention the flatline growth that the analytics show. No natural growth in a company shows as flatline growth. Buying subs is real gangster for ole OneChainz.
#homemovies

Reactions: 14
Not to mention the flatline growth that the analytics show. No natural growth in a company shows as flatline growth. Buying subs is real gangster for ole OneChainz.
#homemovies
Yup. He's dead as far as new subscribers go. All channels have ups and downs. His doesn't.
He thinks he's being sneaky. Youtube hasn't caught him and cleared away all those fake subs yet so in his one-tracker mind it's all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Flat-line sub numbers mean a dead channel (very few people actually unsub from things unless they have a visceral hate for it). Dim taps off a handful each week -- as it's stupid cheap to buy subscribers (literally just need to create random google accounts) and YT does NOTHING to police the numbers.

Reactions: 11

Yeah we discussed it a few threads ago.... See my avatar.

Reactions: 7

Does this dude murder prostitutes at motorway services? I get that vibe.
What an absolute pilchard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.