The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the Valentines vlog. So they are teaching a 14.5 month old to use a "regular cup", but not a spoon??

Reactions: 7
Jenn, girl. I'm a street size 14/16, I know how to dress out body shape and you ain't doin it right!!!

Also, I've never been less interested in visiting a theme park than I am in Legoland. They make it look so bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The FB Stans are out in full force today.......

She’s stunning, both inside and out
🥰
I'm going to find this comment and reply thusly....

'I've never seen Jenn' s insides but I'd happily slit her open to have a look'

EDITED to add... Clearly I'm joking so don't tit yourself Ellen, it's not an actual threat. I'm not even in the same country as you so don't be Tweeting that crazed fans turned up at your door threatening to kill Jenn because she wants Tim all to herself. Fear not, once I've straightened that eye, I'll dump him back on the doorstep with the mouldy pumpkin.

Haha like when he doesn't like the taste of something, and waves a limp wrist hand in the air.
Well it rather disgusts me to say this, but honestly I'd straighten him out. Think he looks tired now, just wait until I've finished with him. It won't be his too tight shorts preventing him from walking right.... I'd hate myself for ages, but I dunno what it is about him that at times makes me want to do damage 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The Facebook group is on fire today:

“I can never get over how stunning Jenn looks in every video”

“I bought the Aztec healing clay for my face because I want skin like Jenn”

“She’s just such a natural beauty and doesn’t even have to try”

“I absolutely love when she uploads her skin care and makeup routines”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Alright, confession because we're all friends here... I used to enjoy Jenn's skincare and makeup routines on JennDoesIt and used her for makeup/skincare advice when
I was first starting to get into makeup 😬 Luckily, I've figured out better routines and products! Haven't watched those videos in years but IIRC, some of the products she mentioned should NOT be used together (or at least sparingly). Like the peels... those can mess your skin up if used with the wrong combination of products and without proper skin protection (sunscreen!!). But remember when she tried to bring the channel back during quarantine? What makes her think she can keep up with that channel when she can't even keep up with editing for Tim's!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright, confession because we're all friends here... I used to enjoy Jenn's skincare and makeup routines on JennDoesIt and used her for makeup/skincare advice when
I was first starting to get into makeup 😬 Luckily, I've figured out better routines and products! Haven't watched those videos in years but IIRC, some of the products she mentioned should NOT be used together (or at least sparingly). Like the peels... those can mess your skin up if used with the wrong combination of products and without proper skin protection (sunscreen!!). But remember when she tried to bring the channel back during quarantine? What makes her think she can keep up with that channel when she can't even keep up with editing for Tim's!
I'm pretty sure she only gave bringing her channel back to life during quarantine a thought to appease Tim and his fears over what to do if/when income falls. He was also getting a good hard look at how little Jenn did around the house and discovered how lazy she really is. She never intended to do any more work.

As for her skincare (or any skin care) I'm allergic to just about anything and consulted a dermatologist on how to just wash without causing the red rashes. I was told by the doctor that the less one does to their skin the better, just use gentle soaps and moisturizers. If acne is an issue then by all means treat it. For me I stick with philosophy purity and my moisturizer is a prescription that also prevents the rash. I've been told I look like I'm years younger than peers my age.

Jenn toasted her skin cells and reprogrammed them to build up thicker with all the skin peels she did. Then she stopped and it started looking like she never washed her face with how crusty her forehead, cheeks and even lips would get. 😬

Per my dermatologist: find something gentle that works and stick with it.

Last edited:
Ok, yeah. I think she needs to realize that her body is not the same right now, nor is eating pork rinds for dinner helping her fit into that dress again. Was that one of the ones she got at Millenia? I can't remember but I know there was one or two that were more expensive that were like her "good" dresses she wore. Whenever I see her break those out, I'd be like ooOOOOOhhh, this must be an extra-special vlog. 🤣
No it’s not - I remember that one and she wore it on the Disney Cruise they took pre pregnancy announcement I believe. Haven’t seen it since. It probably doesn’t fit. I think it was a Ted Baker.
I've wondered how Disney can keep those who have been trespassed from buying a ticket and re-entering. They don't really, but if they're caught the punishment is severe. Same with the vloggers. They wouldn't be able to stop them until the vlogs are posted and then they know. These guys have Annual passes to enter as much as they want. Disney just needs to pull those passes.
Finger print scanners! You need to use them when you have a day ticket I thought. We always have to use them with our 7 day ticket packages. I know they don’t use the finger print scanners during COVID though.
I learned about it via the Michael Kay Discord thread (or whatever it's called). There's one person there who is a dreamfinder (as reconnaissance) at the lowest level and reported back stuff one time. Apparently both he and Dave have tons of sad, lonely (and some married) cougars (that's the term thrown around on the page to describe them) who either moderate Dave's livestream or help alert them to negative comments on vlogs for deletion (similar to someone we know) and trip over themselves in fawning all over the brothers. I've seen receipts concerning some of the women. Wow, is all I'll say.
The GG forum on MK really had some interesting back and forth with an ex of his. A woman. 😳
Yeah there’s some really desperate women that fawn all over Michael, and I don’t know how it happened or how it works....most of Michael’s money seems to come from his patreon
I can’t believe there are women out there in the world who a) enjoy his vlogs, b) find him attractive, and c) think he’d be interested in women

I'm pretty sure she only gave bringing her channel back to life during quarantine a thought to appease Tim and his fears over what to do if/when income falls. He was also getting a good hard look at how little Jenn did around the house and discovered how lazy she really is. She never intended to do any more work.

As for her skincare (or any skin care) I'm allergic to just about anything and consulted a dermatologist on how to just wash without causing the red rashes. I was told by the doctor that the less one does to their skin the better, just use gentle soaps and moisturizers. If acne is an issue then by all means treat it. For me I stick with philosophy purity and my moisturizer is a prescription that also prevents the rash. I've been told I look like I'm years younger than peers my age.

Jenn toasted her skin cells and reprogrammed them to build up thicker with all the skin peels she did. Then she stopped and it started looking like she never washed her face with how crusty her forehead, cheeks and even lips would get. 😬

Per my dermatologist: find something gentle that works and stick with it.
Omg... I’m also unable to use ANYTHING on my skin. Good thing I already love the no makeup life but I need some kind of cleanser or moisturizer and everything sucks the life out of my skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
These people are so delusional. They talk about how wonderful her skin is in the comments and how they wish their skin was like hers.

ETA: oops. It seems I'm late on this. Sorry for reposting.
Is she "stunning and beautiful" before or after she shoves fried and greasy pork rinds smothered in pimento cheese dip into her face?

Yes, Ellen. I went there. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m waiting for the day that Tim and Jenn come out with a patreon that’s not really a patreon....they’ll claim something like the daily cost of vlogging(buying teslas) has gotten to be too much, so to guarantee daily(except when Jenn needs 15 hours of sleep) videos they ask for monthly donations of $5. Stans won’t get anything extra, it’s just to help(Tim and Jenn gorge themselves on theme park food) cover the cost(of their eventual diabetes medical bills) of vlogging. They will film themselves saying they don’t want people to do more than $5 but really hint(beg) for more. And they will instantly get 1000 stans willing to donate(piss away) their money.
I’m surprised they haven’t monetized their IG. A friend of mine sells clothes (you swipe up & click on essentially what is her affiliate link & she gets paid!) she makes $30k just sharing her outfits. She has a day job- so this is just extra & all her pics are her hiding her face (no professional ones). My point is- these two could join a similar program & sell loads of crap to their stans, but they are too lazy to even do any research or a tiny bit of work.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they haven’t monetized their IG. A friend of mine sells clothes (you swipe up & click on essentially what is her affiliate link & she gets paid!) she makes $30k just sharing her outfits. She has a day job- so this is just extra & all her pics are her hiding her face (no professional ones). My point is- these two could join a similar program & sell loads of crap to their stans, but they are too lazy to even do any research or a tiny bit of work.
There’s so much they could do to branch out, with how many fanatics they have it wouldn’t be that hard....but instead of anything practical it’s random podcasts and a website they don’t know what to do with

Finger print scanners! You need to use them when you have a day ticket I thought. We always have to use them with our 7 day ticket packages. I know they don’t use the finger print scanners during COVID though.
Yes, they could, but they're not storing the image.

Disney says they're not fingerprint scanners, but rather biometric scanners. Similar, but once scanned with the first use of your pass the image is converted to a unique code conveying your print and dumps the image of your print immediately. They're used to ensure that your pass is only used by you (no resales of partially used passes).

Fun fact, in years past they connected not only you, but the person in front and the person after you. They did this as they made an assumption that people in a family group may mix up each other's passes and it eliminated many of the delays at the gate. I found out after my daughter and I had accidentally swapped magic bands one year, but the system still let us in.

Last edited:
The Facebook group is on fire today:

“I can never get over how stunning Jenn looks in every video”

“I bought the Aztec healing clay for my face because I want skin like Jenn”

“She’s just such a natural beauty and doesn’t even have to try”

They have to be trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just wonder if they allow Jackson to just play on his own. Could include toys or drawing for example.
My grandson is the same age and feeds himself all the time, he loved pancakes yesterday, and sits with a crayon and picture happily. Not sure if he is any good but he is happy!
This means that his mum can cook, clean etc or just sit quietly with a cuppa.
He also sleeps throughout the night unless teething. Plus he doesn't have a dummy/pacifier at all.

They’re too lazy to even add a swipe up for every new vlog they post. They each have a ton of followers. I’m sure they would love to see on IG that a new video is now up on YT!

I will never ever ever understand that hairstyle. Ever. :unsure:
Well it’s a bun - except 1/16 I’d say of her hair has fallen out of the bun and is just hanging bc she is too lazy to do anything more 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.