The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo annoying when people point out "I've been a bit quiet on here". They might as well say "please someone ask me what's wrong".

"Kindly gifted"
"These squares"
"Press trip"
And my least favourite of all... "affiliate link!" 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How have I only just found this thread?! Bloody genius! 🤣

- trying to open boxes (gifts) with 1 hand. Just buy a tripod or show us after it’s opened!

- boomerangs. Just hate them! Make me feel nauseous 🤢

- trying to hide the #ad #gifted by changing the colour to blend into the background

- hiding the #ad #gifted at the bottom of a gazillion other tags ( illegal now I think?)

- “I’ve popped a swipe up below” as if it is an afterthought or such a generous gesture so we don’t have to use Google

- generally jumping on bandwagons. No one seems to have an original thought these days

- adding songs to every single bloody post! For some reason that’s the one that really does my head in 🤯

Reactions: 8
This thread makes me cringe so much 😂 it’s made me want to delete every single influencer from my account. In fact duck it I’m gonna do it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How have I only just found this thread?! Bloody genius! 🤣

- trying to open boxes (gifts) with 1 hand. Just buy a tripod or show us after it’s opened!

- boomerangs. Just hate them! Make me feel nauseous 🤢

- trying to hide the #ad #gifted by changing the colour to blend into the background

- hiding the #ad #gifted at the bottom of a gazillion other tags ( illegal now I think?)

- “I’ve popped a swipe up below” as if it is an afterthought or such a generous gesture so we don’t have to use Google

- generally jumping on bandwagons. No one seems to have an original thought these days

- adding songs to every single bloody post! For some reason that’s the one that really does my head in 🤯
All of these but especially boomerangs 🤦‍♀️ I don’t understand, they’re something my toddler would find entertaining, and no one even uses them for anything that might be interesting to see backwards

Also hate “love, love, love”. I won’t argue with repetition as a device used to emphasise but honestly, you can’t love love love EVERYTHING!

Rosie Fortescue (made in Chelsea) is terrible for this - she’ll post 8 stories in a row of her opening press gifts and describe them all as “how dreamy is this” literally the same phrase over and over again

also she’ll post funny memes and say she’s “howling” at them when you can bet her face is like 😐

Reactions: 2
Guyzzzz, I'm so excited to share with you.....
Adding AF in their spiel to sound hip. Potty mouthed morons.
I just want to reach out to you guyzzz. Err no, you want the guys to reach for their credit card and buy whatever crap you are flogging.:mad::mad:;):mad:

"Ask me anything" then they make up questions what people had supposedly asked them.

Keep posting their Wedding photos for 95,433 time

Pretending they are relatable and buy cheap goods for the gram but end up buying designer items.

"Morning guyzzz"

"Happy Friday" (or whatever day of the week)

Showing you an item they have "bought" then on next post is an Ad which is barely visible relating to that item or swipe up

Worse one for me lately "tap to tidy"

Using tit songs on IG stories

Using 10 products just to clean a kitchen sink

There's plenty more.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually just every single influencer is an annoyance by virtue of their 'influencing'.

Some influencers put on a countdown to an announcement/ new post and when the times up the announcement was crap and wasn't worth the effort 😉 2 mins of my life that i wont get back.

Reactions: 3
The way anyone who dares to disagree with an influencer is a troll, not some one with a different opinion. That twirling in front of the mirror whilst loving themselves sick turns my stomach:sick:.
This dress is feeding friendly, bump friendly. In reality just plain ugly.

Reactions: 4
Rosie Fortescue (made in Chelsea) is terrible for this - she’ll post 8 stories in a row of her opening press gifts and describe them all as “how dreamy is this” literally the same phrase over and over again

also she’ll post funny memes and say she’s “howling” at them when you can bet her face is like 😐
I literally DETEST her. She is one nasty little greedy cow. Also, she thinks she’s gorgeous. WHOOPS